It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rune seals... have they appeared on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay, so I'd 'LOVE" to post these pics of myself I took with these strang markings that appeared on me recently when I was doing nothing but typing on the computer as I am now, but unfortunately I have no way of doing such things. So all I can do is ask the skeptics "As long as they are polite and cooraperative" to where I can have a normal discussion about the causes of what these so called "MARKINGS" could be from etc. on me. But other then that I'd like to know "Yall's" stories. Has anyone ever had markings appear on them? Has anyone ever taken photos of them? I'll do my best to see if I can't have my friend upload my two pictures onto my photo bucket account so that ya'll can see mine later on, but in the mean time I'd love to hear if anyone else has seen or had these experiences.

P.S. Shortly after the markings appeared they went away about thirty minutes to an hour later. I thought I'd add that.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd be interested to see if you have any Pictures,
I have personally Never experienced or heard anything like this before.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay, so I'd 'LOVE" to post these pics of myself I took with these strang markings that appeared on me recently when I was doing nothing but typing on the computer as I am now, but unfortunately I have no way of doing such things. So all I can do is ask the skeptics "As long as they are polite and cooraperative" to where I can have a normal discussion about the causes of what these so called "MARKINGS" could be from etc. on me. But other then that I'd like to know "Yall's" stories. Has anyone ever had markings appear on them? Has anyone ever taken photos of them? I'll do my best to see if I can't have my friend upload my two pictures onto my photo bucket account so that ya'll can see mine later on, but in the mean time I'd love to hear if anyone else has seen or had these experiences.

P.S. Shortly after the markings appeared they went away about thirty minutes to an hour later. I thought I'd add that.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

Hope you manage to get the photo's uploaded they sound really interesting ... in the mean time could you tell us a few more details to help understand the situation and develop the senario in our minds-eye;

#1 how many marks apeared ?

#2 do you know about runes and if so could you maybe tell us the name of the runes that they look like ... if you don't maybe you could google runestones and see a list of the symbols with their names (might reveal a message) ?

#3 whereabouts on your body did they appear ?

#4 did you feel anything during or after they appeared (stinging / heat / tickle) ?

#5 how long were they visible for ?

#6 as anything similar ever happened in the past ?

Thanks for sharing

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
Well Corrupted, I "DO" have two pics on my cell. One of my finger and one of my stomach. It just sucks I can't upload them on to here. I showed them to my grandpa and he just smiled and shook his head saying "I'll believe anything you want me to believe!!!" Meaning.... "YOUR CRAZY!!!!"
edit on 10-3-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed to erase a letter

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

There are free image hosting services out there where you can have them posted in moments..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

send them to email from your phone
then you should be able to get them on here.....yes?
would love to see them

edit on 10-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
One is from your belt buckle pressing into your stomach as you sit.

The other is from the pressure of your fingers on the keys or maybe even the blood of the wrists as they rest on the tabletop.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i remember once when i fell asleep drunk at a freinds house as a teenager and woke up with a black outline of a penis on my head.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Draw the symbols, upload them.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, runes have appeared on me...
About seven years ago when I got the tattoos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d81bd92879a9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AdmireTheDistance

BY WODENS BEARDED FACE!

me? no never no runes o' power.

just some crazy eyeball on my torso.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are you pagan, or wiccan?
Did you know immediatly that they were runes?
What is your relationship to runes, do you use them yourself?

Have you recently been involved with any spiritual activity (using oujia boards, ghost hunts, cemetarys)?
Do you believe your house could be haunted?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sounds like Gramps is a wise man!

Outlandish claims with no photos...Hmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
Well Corrupted, I "DO" have two pics on my cell. One of my finger and one of my stomach. It just sucks I can't upload them on to here. I showed them to my grandpa and he just smiled and shook his head saying "I'll believe anything you want me to believe!!!" Meaning.... "YOUR CRAZY!!!!"
edit on 10-3-2011 by Rishiana because: Needed to erase a letter

new topics

top topics

join