It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devon UFO VIDEO! Looks Incredible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Saw this on C2C. Supposedly a 72 year old farmer shot this footage. It looks incredible

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Video link not working. Malinformed id.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

The video/link does not work.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sorry about the link. Here it is again www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nothing here man, oh, nvrmnd lol

edit on 10-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
That's already been posted and most dismissed it as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Here's another version that is slowed down. Check out the blast off at the end

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who am I too judge? If i had to guess though, id say fake. (cant believe I am saying that, its rare)

Looks like CGI to me, but who know, the dog running over after could be a little too convenient for a hoax, or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here it is for those who haven't seen it. I believe this to be a hoax, the give away are the trees in front of the UFO, not masked enough to blend in with it's surroundings. Just way to clear.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Conluceo because: video

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very fake.
edit on 10-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Already posted and sent to the Hoax forum with no supper

edit on 10-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   
Already an established hoax. Note how the "farmer" doesnt seem particularly focused on the craft and zooms in and out randomly. Also the first 2 trees the craft goes behind are of a sharper image than the rest of the trees, suggesting they were added in...

Its crap like this that allows the rest of the world to keep laughing at the idea of ufos instead of taking an in depth look.
edit on 10-3-2011 by itsatrap because: (no reason given)

link   
Like I said on Youtube.

I have a hard time imagining a 72 year old farmer in the middle of nowhere walking around with a video camera...

That's all

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If it was real, that dog would have gone nuts barking and chasing after it. I call fake, a Billy Meier copy cat.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

What cracks me up is how quickly people dismiss everything as a hoax. I worked as a director of a photography for Discovery for 6 years. I've seen the best in Computer Generated Animation. It has become so good that there is no way a non-professional can tell the difference.

Why put the "whoosh" in the last frame? Getting the dog to run was also awesome. I'm not saying its real but I'm not saying its fake either.

We will know in the coming months. I have a feeling there are going to be so many of these that there will be no way to dismiss them

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am not saying it is a fake I just have a very hard time imagining a 72 year old farmer in the middle of nowhere walking around with a video camera...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Looks fake to me .. youtube commenters already caught on to a few things:

"As he zooms out, the UFO goes with the camera in front, and gets larger...So..fake..."

"obvious, FAKE! pause and look at the trees in front of the object, they are clear and distinct and there are no other similiar trees in the area. The trees and the object have been CGI'ed into the video. Nice work, but Fake's like this are what ruin the credibility of any real evidence out there"

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Best case is that TPTB CGI'd over the real UFO to discredit it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Suspicious signs:

1) The video starts with the craft conveniently positioned in a clearing (where we can get a nice good look at it)
2) Very little camera shake. No evidence of panic/excitement by the cameraman.
3) Craft conveniently moves behind some threadbare trees (suggesting - hey! the video must be real, as it's not so easy to hoax such an effect)

... but the important one for me...

4) When the craft shoots up the camera barely moves (natural reaction would be to follow the craft skyward).

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
audio has wind noise yet complete silence from the photographer while filming a flying saucer....

No need for a cgi debate..common sense says hoax as it did in the previous threads also.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join