It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Vegas group Boo's Moore

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The audience was there to hear music, not to listen to radical left wing commentaries and commercials for Moore's propoganda. They paid for
music. They boo'd when the radical Rondstadt started spewing
political garbage. Good for them. Bet it shocked the heck out of
Rondstadt. Hope it was a wake up call for her.

Sing Linda - you aren't a politician and you have no clue to the
workings of this country. Just sing.




posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
It's funny how those who disagree with Michael Moore-on are, "a group of brainwashed neanderthals", where as those who agree must be, "enlightened intelectual thinkers", by your logic, eh?

Guess it's in the eye of the beholder, because I'd put you in with that first group....


Yes, because your group of brainwashed neanderthals think almost exactly alike. You stick out like a sore thumb, and your rambling comes across like a broken record. You all say the same things. I can't help but get this image of zombies walking around with their arms outstretched, mumbling something patriotic. Your mental programming is obvious to everyone but you.
Skeptics, on the other hand, are very different, individually. Why? Because they actually think and decide for themselves. They're lovers of logic, and they don't buy into pep rally mentality, just because everyone else does, or it's supposed to be the right thing, according to our leaders.



posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned


Yes, because your group of brainwashed neanderthals think almost exactly alike. You stick out like a sore thumb, and your rambling comes across like a broken record. You all say the same things. I can't help but get this image of zombies walking around with their arms outstretched, mumbling something patriotic. Your mental programming is obvious to everyone but you.
Skeptics, on the other hand, are very different, individually. Why? Because they actually think and decide for themselves. They're lovers of logic, and they don't buy into pep rally mentality, just because everyone else does, or it's supposed to be the right thing, according to our leaders.



Wow, did you ever say a lot about yourself in that insulting paragraph. I think you need to take a look at yourself, because the same can be said for you. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb? "Eyes wide shut" would be a more accurate analogy. Blinded by the Hollywood lights of Michael Moore-on, Linda Rhine-stone-stadt, and all the other uneducated, (except for Madam Drova's school of acting and basket weaving), Hollywood idiots who use their stardom to spread their political drivel to the panting liberal masses. You buy off on the clap-trap for which there is absolutely no evidence, just because it was posted on some radical anti-government website, or spouted by some pontificating Hollywood doofus who is doing nothing but reading from a script, as most couldn't put together a cogent thought if their life depended upon it. Then you come here and spout what you have heard as FACT with nothing to back it up except for the same bull-ship sites that got the stuff started in the first place...rense.com, whatreallyhappened.com, thenation.com, the DNC, and every other radical left wing site that you can come up with. Sorry, NOT credible news sources...they're about on a par with Al Jazeera, but not nearly as well respected...

Now, instead of stalking me around the board and attempting to insult me, which doesn't bother me by the way...ask those who have BEEN here longer than the month you have if you think it does, why don't you attempt to show some PROOF, some BELIEVEABLE PROOF of what you say. So far you haven't done anything but insult...is that what you are here for? If so, go back to the kiddie websites like disney.com...the adults here want to discuss....



posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xephyr
Yeah, well I'm just waiting for the "other side" of the story to be made into a multimillion dollar motion picture. Maybe instead of a documentary style film, it could be an epic adventure starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as God and Hillary Clinton as Satan, and George W. Bush as Jesus W. Christ.

Anyway, the point is: propaganda or not, Fahrenheit 9/11 is based on facts, and however biased it is, it's founded by facts. I think it would be a much harder task finding enough true evidence to serve as a foundation for a conservative, pro-Bush version of Fahrenheit 9/11.


I find that ironic since Moore himself stated that the film was NOT a documentary, but a display of his own opinions. Heck, your hero and fellow Bush-basher Richard Clarke has even pointed out distortions of the truth and outright inaccuracies. How is it that you people cannot understand that this is NOT the truth!?



posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Wow!

After several weeks of movie viewings, guest appearances and media coverage, they finally find a group of brainwashed neanderthals that boo'd.

It was such a "big story" (it being the first time and all) that it got coverage.

Yep.

I guess that makes all those evil liberal liars look stupid.



Funny how Michael Moore won't do any interviews here in the good Ole' USA.


GOD BLESS THE USA!
Fancy



posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Moore can't do interviews here in the USA... His lies would be uncovered and that could hurt movie profits. Remember, he loves to pretend that he's some everyman, when in reality he's nothing but another rich, greedy, elitist.



posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
fancypants099 says


Funny how Michael Moore won't do any interviews here in the good Ole' USA.


GOD BLESS THE USA!
Fancy


kozmo says


Fancy...

Moore can't do interviews here in the USA... His lies would be uncovered and that could hurt movie profits. Remember, he loves to pretend that he's some everyman, when in reality he's nothing but another rich, greedy, elitist.


Why do all you right-wing intellectuals suffer from severe cases of cranio-rectal insertion? Michael Moore has done many interviews in the USA. I have personally seen him being interviewed on NBC "Dateline", CBS "60 Minutes", and PBS "Charlie Rose." If you Google with the keywords "Michael", "Moore", and "interview", you get 855,000 results. Combing through these results yields many more examples of Michael Moore interviews in the USA.






[edit on 7/23/2004 by donguillermo]



posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
blah blah blah, why don't you attempt to show some PROOF, some BELIEVEABLE PROOF of what you say. So far you haven't done anything but insult...is that what you are here for? If so, go back to the kiddie websites like disney.com...the adults here want to discuss....

You don't require proof. You believe in our administration blindly. What proof do you have of anything? You spout alot of BS, but I don't see you showing anyone anything in your favor.
You just repeat the same old tired rhetoric all republicans seem to get from the American media, who is controlled by our gov. Common sense would make it obvious that our current admin is corrupt as hell, if you had any.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by Damned]



posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Fancy...

Moore can't do interviews here in the USA... His lies would be uncovered and that could hurt movie profits. Remember, he loves to pretend that he's some everyman, when in reality he's nothing but another rich, greedy, elitist.


Why do all you right-wing intellectuals suffer from severe cases of cranio-rectal insertion? Michael Moore has done many interviews in the USA. I have personally seen him being interviewed on NBC "Dateline", CBS "60 Minutes", and PBS "Charlie Rose." If you Google with the keywords "Michael", "Moore", and "interview", you get 855,000 results. Combing through these results yields many more examples of Michael Moore interviews in the USA.
[edit on 7/23/2004 by donguillermo]

I'm not going to say something inane like he hasn't done any interviews in the US, but he hasn't really been to anyplace that would refute his claims in the film. Why doesn't he go onto Bill O'Reilly or Chris Matthews or why doesn't he get interviewed by the guy who is doing the film "Micheal Moore Hates America". I would give him more credit and respect if he would go on to those who have challenged him, not the Larry King-esque type interviews which only go on the flow.



posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
You don't require proof. You believe in our administration blindly. What proof do you have of anything? You spout alot of BS, but I don't see you showing anyone anything in your favor.
You just repeat the same old tired rhetoric all republicans seem to get from the American media, who is controlled by our gov. Common sense would make it obvious that our current admin is corrupt as hell, if you had any.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by Damned]


Actually, I DO require proof...you are simply incapable of providing any....You should really read what you write, as you simply drill on with the same old crappolla…bush bad…Dems good….blah blah blah…Not only are you repetitive, you are a hypocrite of amazing proportions…and you are too blind to even notice it….very sad….



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by slickwilly95991

I'm not going to say something inane like he hasn't done any interviews in the US, but he hasn't really been to anyplace that would refute his claims in the film. Why doesn't he go onto Bill O'Reilly or Chris Matthews or why doesn't he get interviewed by the guy who is doing the film "Micheal Moore Hates America". I would give him more credit and respect if he would go on to those who have challenged him, not the Larry King-esque type interviews which only go on the flow.


Well, the night after I proclaim what Moore should do, he goes and does an interview with Bill O'reilly. I must say that my presumptions were correct. When interviewed by a zombie, he obvioulsy gets no challenges against his claims, but when he finally goes on to a show where he is challenged he looks like a dog with his tail betwen his legs after being told he is bad. He really got his ass kicked. You almost felt sorry for the guy because when truth came straight to his face, he had nothing. He even said he would not have let Hitler come to power, but it was bad for Bush to get rid of Saddam for filling just as many people and a potential threat to America and Europe.

I would love for that video to play all over the place, but I'm sure the elite media will hide it well.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by slickwilly95991


I would love for that video to play all over the place, but I'm sure the elite media will hide it well.



It was kind of ironic that O'reilly found Moore at the Democratic Convention and pulled him into the interview. I'm still laughing about the looks Moore had when he didn't have an answer for things, sputtering trying to come up with things, thinking way too much.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First of all, with respect to Moore's interviews in the USA, I figured that anyone with a brain would understand that I was referencing interviews with respect to F(udging)911, not the plethora of liberal freindly pundits that he met with BEFORE the film's release.

Now, that being said, if O'Reilly hadn't pinned him to the ground at the convention for an interview, he'd still be hiding. But, alas, Moore agreed to do an interview with O'Reilly and he got hammered into the ground like a tent spike! Now hopefully people can see this bloated windbag for the propaganda artist that he is instead of touting this BS about Moore having a grip of the facts! The only thing Moore has got a good grip on is a ham sandwich!!!



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join