It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever get the feeling that...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Becoming "one" is easier said than done; unfortunately the human race has become so corrupt that the idea would be absurd, desireable yes, indeed. You have the "maniacs" that LargeFries mentioned who only thrive on power and who will do anything in their power to mantian such authority, such as war and struggle. Sadly to become "one" there would have to be war no doubt, and many many years of it, I wish it were so easy that tomorrow I could wake up and BOOM peace, but only in a dream, a perfect world.

To become "one" we must rid of "corruption." Power has become nothing more than a disease of the mind.

Maybe that is what is being hidden from the masses, that "ONE" human species, the one being that concurred astonishing feats much like the ones of myths and legends. There has to be something out there that our ancestors were trying to share with us of the future when they created wonders like the Eastern Island Statues, Stonehenge, those giant outline shapes on hillsides (I forgot the names) etc.
Maybe when we do become "one" we could better understand ourselves and our mysteries.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

The lines on hillsides are the Nazca Lines ...

I know we wouldn't become one until we kill (yeah i really mean kill) the elites and their succesors no matter what age they are at.

<< 1   >>

join