It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia needs a protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I live in small town Ga just got here from Europe because my wife is in the military and there are millions of useless people over there wasting US money helping a European economy. But now I need a a US job I dont even qualify for unemployment what help do those people have that arent eligible for unemployment. Im hungry and im tired of eating pork and beans. The jobs that are available are in the cities and they are not even good jobs but anything will do now a days im sick of these rich fatcats running the show and hoarding their money. We want jobs we want jobs, i know people out of college that cant even get jobs I cant even afford gas to look or get to a job I know this belongs in the rant section but this isnt a rant it is the truth america needs fixing because we are broke.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
your protests will come, first Wisconsin and now Indiana has protests.
Some states have minor protests in their capitals.
It is spreading and we will all have our time.
Maybe i will see you on the field brother.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Maybe so I hope people realize what is happening to them I congratulate WI and Indiana.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
I live in small town Ga just got here from Europe because my wife is in the military and there are millions of useless people over there wasting US money helping a European economy. But now I need a a US job I dont even qualify for unemployment what help do those people have that arent eligible for unemployment. Im hungry and im tired of eating pork and beans. The jobs that are available are in the cities and they are not even good jobs but anything will do now a days im sick of these rich fatcats running the show and hoarding their money. We want jobs we want jobs, i know people out of college that cant even get jobs I cant even afford gas to look or get to a job I know this belongs in the rant section but this isnt a rant it is the truth america needs fixing because we are broke.

Well, look on the bright side being married to an active duty (i'm assuming) military member, you have health coverage should you need it. Millions of Americans can't make that same claim.

I'm going to assume (again) that you live near a military base. So then you also have access to facilities that are normally less expensive to patronize than in the civilian community. Have you tried getting a job on base? Granted the pay isn't great, but it's a start at least.

And the best part, you won't be sitting in front of a keyboard inviting people to your pity party.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
When I see protesters at every state capital building in the US, is when I will say people are awake.
Have there actually been any sort of surveys regarding what people think/feel about the state of affairs is recently? I am curious as to how the "asleep" people actually feel about current events and where we may or may not be headed.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif

Originally posted by teotwawki77

I'm going to assume (again) that you live near a military base. So then you also have access to facilities that are normally less expensive to patronize than in the civilian community. Have you tried getting a job on base? Granted the pay isn't great, but it's a start at least.

And the best part, you won't be sitting in front of a keyboard inviting people to your pity party.

Yea America is just a big pity party I am lucky enough to have those benefits which ive used 3 times in 5 years and in europe they wouldnt do my dental because I wasnt active duty so I can care less about benefits. I dont take handouts from the Gov I dont want their foodstamps. And I could care less about the free gym and the commisary is 50 miles away im talking about jobs not a pity party in Europe you have to have a bachelors degree to get a job on base if you are too rich to see there is a problem then f you im accomplished in many fields but guess what there arent any jobs out there within 50 miles people are suffering I will make do but I know others are worse than me and someone has to do something about it besides sitting on their ass this way of life is not living and it is not going to get any better we are becoming a communist third world country because people dont care.

And btw the pay on bases is way higher than regular wages thats why their not hiring.
edit on 10-3-2011 by teotwawki77 because: add

new topics

top topics

join