It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i feel Americans Fear muslims!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Let me start by showing very few examples of islamifcation around the world and what it has caused to the country they leech on too.

Muslims in uk being taught to hate the very country that let them live there...

islam in Australia...he leech's foodstamps for 19 years them wants o jihad against them lol

My point is i can do this all day how ISLAM comes with peace on there tongues.
But we all know there TYPE of peace is a sham.
Just look what it does to every country it gets a major foot hold in.

I know for a fact No islam church or member will do this in the southern usa cause they know they would just soon kill em so it never start's.
California and up north is a different story there push over's.
They try to be to politically correct.
No one ever wants to offend even if the truth might hurt.

But this is where Obama and the federal law steps in.
If they cower down to muslims and allow sharia law and allow them to do all the sick crap they do in other countrys..
Americans are so passive and scared they will just sit around with there thumbs up there butts and allow there country to turn into a third world country.

Look at every other country before and after islamification...
You will see i am speaking the truth.

Kid killed IN CANADA by her father for not wearing her mask...HIS OWN DANG KID!!!

All i am saying is any american with half a mind can see this religion is twisted as heck.
It is a cult more than anything.
Why do i say cult?
Lets read the definition for CULT.

Definitions of cult on the Web:
* followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
* fad: an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
* followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
* a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false

It is Cultist.
Thus why there is always extremist's on the news every day.

What happen to waco texas?
It was a cult wasnt it?
Did you get mad when he and others thought he was god?
Did he not have a right to marry the children ? islam does
Did he not have a right to have followers?
He had guns...It was bad BAD i tell ya....But islam can have all the guns they want right?

We should hold the same standards we put on islam as we do every other person in America.

More proof it is a twisted cult twisting the word of the bible for its own miens.
wiki.answers.com...

The Bible - Mohammed lived after Jesus. The chapters of the Old Testament were written over a thousand years before Jesus was born. The Bible was written several centuries before the Quran Read more: wiki.answers.com...

wiki.answers.com...
Which religion came first Islam or Christianity?

The church of Christ (the members of which are known as Christians) was established on Pentecost, AD 33. Islam's beginning date is AD 610, the date of Muhammad's revelation. Thus, Christianity was begun first, by just under 600 years. Read more: wiki.answers.com...

Common sense should kick in and make any logical man go hmmmm
600+ years of time to change the word of Christianity is very doable.
They saw there was power in in it.
maybe money what ever there reason was at the time.
Or maybe they adapted the religion to suit there society.
But anyway you look at it it is a copy of Christianity and the bible with stuff to fit there leader or prophet Muhammads agenda at the time.

I just dont see how any american could fall for suck a cult and false religion.

Just so you think i am a religious nut read all my other threads ...I AM NOT RELIGIOUS in any way.
Nothing wrong with faith folks...
But when faith makes you strap a bomb on yourself or your kid..You need to evaluate you lifes choices fast.

Lets not repeat history folks.
Remember the holy war's?
Either your a christian or you die?
Well islam is on that same kick..i myself will not fall for this twice.
en.wikipedia.org...

In western societies the term jihad is often translated as "holy war".[8][9] Scholars of Islamic studies often stress that these words are not synonymous.[10] Muslim authors, in particular, tend to reject such an approach, stressing non-militant connotations of the word.[11][12]

So be prepared and dont fall for the same trick twice.
A holy war will come over all this islam stuff.
It has to because they have faith...
Its what happens when a religion wants more power and control.

They branch off then claim the other branch of what ever religion has no part to do with there's.
Aka baptist's Christians even Mormons all branch of the same book and part of history.
Then they claim there peaceful...look at history folks...
As the other branch kills and gets more people to fear or come to here ways..
The main branch chuckles wondering why the heck no one ever figures this out.
Its a awesome way of getting more followers.
I dont disagree with them...Christians did it why not Muslim right?

But myself see it coming and will fight it to the very end.

edit on 10-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...
Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms Dismisses suit opposing requirement students recite Quran, pray to Allah

Read more: Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms www.wnd.com...

Requiring seventh-grade students to pretend they're Muslims, wear Islamic garb, memorize verses from the Quran, pray to Allah and even to play "jihad games" in California public schools has been legally upheld by a federal judge, who has dismissed a highly publicized lawsuit brought by several Christian students and their parents. As WND reported in July of last year, the suit was filed by the Thomas More Law Center against the Byron Union School District and various school officials to stop the use of the "Islam simulation" materials and methods used in the Excelsior Elementary School in Byron, Calif. In her 22-page ruling announced Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Phyllis Hamilton said Excelsior is not indoctrinating students about Islam when it requires them to adopt Muslim names and pray to Allah as part of a history and geography class, but rather is just teaching them about the Muslim religion. When WorldNetDaily first reported the story in January 2002 – shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks committed by 19 Islamist terrorists – major controversy ensued nationwide. Read more: Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms www.wnd.com...

This is my point california is weak.
The north is weak.
They are to politically correct to care about what it is gonna do to america in the long run.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Islam concerns me because it is a death cult whose practitioners have no compunctions against killing people who have done nothing directly to them. It is a death cult that will issue a death warrant for anybody who jokes about the cult. It is a death cult whose practitioners will kill their own children for daring to question it or desire change. It is an evil cult which should be eradicated from our nation.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Look what happen over that cartoon strip.
They killed so many people that had nothing to do with it.

I agree no true american would want to let his kids or his kids kids be suckered into this cult like religion.

Peace in one hand a sword in in the other.
edit on 10-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

All i am saying is any american with half a mind can see this religion is twisted as heck.
It is a cult more than anything.
Why do i say cult?
Lets read the definition for CULT.

Definitions of cult on the Web:
* followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
* fad: an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
* followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
* a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false

It is Cultist.

Logical fail. If Islam is a cult by these standards, so is any religion.

You're just hate-mongering. A Holy War? Stop kidding yourself and learn to accept other people. This is one of the candidates for worst thread of the year so far. We've been through this people, I'm not going to get into it here. But you're talking pure rhetoric and nonsense. Death cult indeed.

Edit:

Which religion came first Islam or Christianity?

Which religion came first Christianity or Judaism? Which religion came first Judaism or Atenism? Grow up.
edit on 10-3-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by arollingstone because: coding

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Someone got mad lol
That is a sign it hit a raw nerve.

First i think all religions are cult like.
eat shyt make love and then we die is my motto lol

hate mongering ....
How is it hate mongering?
If a said religion has started sprouting up in every country..and then the said religion starts branching off with radical branch's..to strike fear into the infidels lol
How is it NOT politically correct to say it wont happen int he USA once it gets a better hold?

What if Scientology had a RADICAL branch?
Where they hacked and stole you identity..in the name of L ron hubbard lol
Just saying 2 wrongs dont make a right.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Someone got mad lol
That is a sign it hit a raw nerve.

Not at all, I was pointing out that you're extremely ignorant.

First i think all religions are cult like.
eat shyt make love and then we die is my motto lol

Then make a thread about all religions.

If a said religion has started sprouting up in every country..and then the said religion starts branching off with radical branch's..to strike fear into the infidels lol
How is it NOT politically correct to say it wont happen int he USA once it gets a better hold?

That isn't happening. You're basing your opinions on your own fairy tales.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You are simply trying to deflect the argument.

The basic things he is saying about the actions of the practitioners of this faith/cult...worldwide...are accurate.

It is not hate mongering to state the facts about a person's, or a group's, misdeeds.

Muslims, by far, by far, by far, commit more violent acts in the name of their religion around the world than any other group or form of worship. As the OP said, he could go on all day listing the atrocities recently committed in the name of Islam...and he could do it every day of the week, as every day (normally multiple times each day) muslims are perpetrating acts of mass murder aroud the world - in the name of their religion - or enforcing medieval forms of justice and punishment on their followers - and teaching their children in school to hate...and punish...those who are not of the faith, which perpetuates the cycle of violence.

Deal with the issue at hand directly please.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

NY man admits killing daughter, 9, and baby sitter

Clarence Butterfield Denies Killing Daughter Kept In Freezer For 2 Years

Priests get death sentence for Rwandan genocide

There are nutters everywhere you go, they are just not as widely reported because anti muslim news boosts ratings, fuels hatred and inspres bigoted posts much like yours..
edit on 11-3-2011 by Truth_Hz because: Forgot about the church...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

You are simply trying to deflect the argument.

The basic things he is saying about the actions of the practitioners of this faith/cult...worldwide...are accurate.

Deal with the issue at hand directly please.

There is no argument here, he's stating misinformed and ignorant opinions as facts, which they are not. They are inaccurate. I've dealt with this exact issue so many times of this forum, I'm not bothered to keep going on to people who want a scapegoat. If he wanted to start a thread, why didn't he read up on the existing discussions of the topic on the forum. Much of what you and the OP have written is balderdash, to put it nicely, and I know this for a fact. For example:

and teaching their children in school to hate...and punish...those who are not of the faith, which perpetuates the cycle of violence.

Unsubstantiated opinion, sweeping generalisation based on stereotype, misleading - take your pick. Not even the media peddles that nonsense. So to you, Taliban + Al Qaeda = All Muslims? Wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The OP may be over-egging the pudding but that doesn`t mean that there is not a vein of truth in what he says. Not all Muslims are terrorists. I am sure that should go without saying. BUT nearly all terrorists at this present time, ARE Muslims. And "nice" Muslims are saying very little to stop it.

It wasn`t Jehovah`s Witnesses who blew up the underground in London.

It wasn`t Methodists who tried to blow up Glasgow Airport.

It wasn`t Hindus who blew up the trains in Madrid.

It wasn`t Buddhists who set off the bomb in Bali.

It wasn`t Mormons who flew the aircraft into the WTC.

It is time that normal, decent Muslims spoke out about what is being done in their name. The silence is indeed deafening.

The Muslim population of Britain is about 2%. The noise and outrage they (or a tiny minority of them) cause is out of all proportion to that number. They should be careful that the other 98% does not lose patience with them. And America should be careful that the same thing is not allowed to get a grip in the USA.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
It wasn`t Jehovah`s Witnesses who blew up the underground in London.

It wasn`t Methodists who tried to blow up Glasgow Airport.

It wasn`t Mormons who flew the aircraft into the WTC.

It is time that normal, decent Muslims spoke out about what is being done in their name. The silence is indeed deafening.

They speak out about it all the time, the media just prefers not to show non-radical Muslims, though Al Jazeera and other Arabic media sometimes do. It wasn't Muslims that shot up a school in Columbine or Arizona, it wasn't Muslims that started an illegal war with Iraq - what's your point? That's a really weak way of arguing, stay current. Those actions were performed by extremist terrorist organisations - if they weren't Muslim they would still be blowing stuff up. They just use Islam as a means of recruiting kids.

The silence is deafening? That is another untrue statement. People choose to listen more to the extremist minority than the majority that tell these guys they're messing things up for all Muslims. There are countless threads even on this forum that demonstrate that most Muslims despise violent extremists and do not consider them Muslim - www.abovetopsecret.com... for example.

The Muslim population of Britain is about 2%. The noise and outrage they (or a tiny minority of them) cause is out of all proportion to that number. They should be careful that the other 98% does not lose patience with them. And America should be careful that the same thing is not allowed to get a grip in the USA.

No, some people on this forum and spineless papers such as the Sun pretend as if all of them are outraged when in reality this is not true. They just make a huge deal whenever one fundamentalist whack job goes on a rant. These are usually just a few clerics who get thrown out their mosques as soon as they start talking like that. It's the British obsession with being PC that usually causes all the controversy.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

There is no argument here, he's stating misinformed and ignorant opinions as facts, which they are not. They are inaccurate.

Please specify. What "ignorant opinions (were given) as facts"? I, actually, would love to hear what you have to say on this. Perhaps I have been mislead by the daily media barrage of Muslim bombings, homicide attacks, abuse of women, attacks against Christians, floggings, stonings, etc. Do tell, how is the OP misinformed on these matters?

I've dealt with this exact issue so many times of this forum, I'm not bothered to keep going on to people who want a scapegoat.

A scapegoat for what? It is what it is. Ismalists do what they do. They not only perpetrate violence against "the West", but against each other...sect against sect...day after day.

If he wanted to start a thread, why didn't he read up on the existing discussions of the topic on the forum. Much of what you and the OP have written is balderdash, to put it nicely, and I know this for a fact.

For example:

and teaching their children in school to hate...and punish...those who are not of the faith, which perpetuates the cycle of violence.

Unsubstantiated opinion, sweeping generalisation based on stereotype, misleading - take your pick. Not even the media peddles that nonsense.

Not even the media "peddles" stories about the medrasas in Pakistan and Afghanistan and other countries? The media has not reported on the chain of Islamic schools in England that teach hatred against non-muslims..do I need to go on?

Look...stick your head in the sand if you want. But don't yourself publish "sweeping generalizations", unsubstantiated, that these things are not true...that they are not happening every day, all around the world.

So to you, Taliban + Al Qaeda = All Muslims? Wrong.

Just another apologist deflection. I have never said that. I don't believe that. "All" is a big word, and just another way for you to try to legitimize your wishful thinking that we do not have a problem. If you want to talk about words like "majority of", or "substantial number of" then maybe we can begin to have a rational conversation.

Tell you what...if you really want to try and stand behind your rhetoric on this issue, let's...in the next few replies to each other...begin to trade links.

You try to prove, using documentary evidence, that Muslims are not responsible for repeated acts of violence in the name of their religion...and I will endevour to prove the opposite.

Best of luck...and let the games begin.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Isn't the problem with Islam that unlike other religions it has not evolved?

What other religion stones people to death in the 21st century?

If I say I dislike Islam I am called a racist, yet if I say the same about Christianity or any other religion not an eye lid is raised. Yet those who follow Islam come from every colour and nationality.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Please specify. What "ignorant opinions (were given) as facts"?

Most of his post. As I've already covered.

A scapegoat for what? It is what it is.

Not scapegoat, poor choice of words - but many people want someone to vent their frustrations on, a 'them' to blame all the world's problems on.

Ismalists do what they do. They not only perpetrate violence against "the West", but against each other...sect against sect...day after day.

No, that is what extremist terrorist groups do. Is that what you mean by Islamists? Or do you mean the majority of normal Muslims? If its the latter, you're definitely wrong. Well done, you've contributed more incorrect and unsubstantiated generalised statements.

Here's some links, all you had to do was google 'Muslims Condemn Violence' but you guys don't even want to, because you don't want to acknowledge that you're ignorant to the truth.

Muslims Condemn Violence, Help Church Clean Ruins

Heres a more recent one:
Top Egyptian Islamic Cleric Condems Violence Against Christians

Cairo (AsiaNews / Agencies) - The Grand Imam from the Islamic University of Al - Azhar, Sheikh Ahmad al-Tayyib, condemns the attack on the Coptic Church of Soul, which took place on 5 March. In a press release, the Islamic leader has called the action a "distortion of Islam" and called on the Muslim community to rebuild the village church to defuse the climate of tension and violence between Copts and Muslims.

Here's a British study that found that Muslims condemn violence more than the rest of the British general public:
London Muslims Condemn Violence

Jerusalem Muslims Condemn Violence Against Christians

Muslims Condemn 9/11 Attack

It goes on and on.

Not even the media "peddles" stories about the medrasas in Pakistan and Afghanistan and other countries? The media has not reported on the chain of Islamic schools in England that teach hatred against non-muslims..do I need to go on?

Please, if these Islamic schools exist they're still in the vast minority. Most mosques throw out anyone who starts talking about violence or in an extremist manner, even in Britain and the US.

Just another apologist deflection. I have never said that. I don't believe that. "All" is a big word, and just another way for you to try to legitimize your wishful thinking that we do not have a problem. If you want to talk about words like "majority of", or "substantial number of" then maybe we can begin to have a rational conversation.

'Apologist' is a poor choice of words, the vast majority of Muslims have nothing to apologise for. You guys claim anti-Muslim violence is built into the religion, it isn't. And don't resort to trying to pull quotes out of the Qur'an - that approach has already been debunked many times.

Wishful thinking indeed - I'm curious by nature, I wan't to know the objective truth all the time. I don't engage in 'wishful thinking' and I have no reason do to so on the topic of Islam. It's called common sense, knowledge and experience. I'm one of the more knowledgable members on the forum on the topic of Islam, so please don't try to pull that card.

I'm not interested in debating it with you, I know what I said earlier is correct otherwise I wouldn't have commented. You're the one with your head in the sand - I can see both sides of the argument whilst you refuse to see anything except the worst. You appear to want Muslims to be violent anti-West or against non-Muslims because you're anti-Muslim and you feel it will validate your own stance.

Yes extremists exist, but they've misinterpreted Islam and they're in the vast vast minority. They are also frowned upon, speak to a Pakistani or an Iraqi about extremist terrorists and they'll tell you how much they hate them. Spend even a small amount time around Muslims and you'll realise this. Oh you don't want to right? You've already made up your mind. Or rather, you've had it made up for you.

And as I've already mentioned, they would have committed those terrible attacks even if they were not Muslim - Islam is just an indoctrination tool to these organisations. The only pawns they have are kids they bought off their parents at the age of 8 and brainwashed for 10 years. Those who fund them have their own Machiavellian and megalomaniac intentions at heart, not the religion.

Best of luck...and let the games begin.

I'm not bothered with your games, or a tennis match of copying and posting links - so far you've had nothing worthwhile to say and I'm bored of the topic after having the same conversation 1000 times. It's frustrating to have a discussion with someone whose totally got the wrong idea yet refuses to correct their ignorance. My point was if he has a problem with extremists, he should talk about extremists - not all Muslims. You have no facts, no nothing. Game over friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

Please specify. What "ignorant opinions (were given) as facts"?

Most of his post. As I've already covered.

Yes, that's very specific. Thank you. Weak answer.

Islamists do what they do. They not only perpetrate violence against "the West", but against each other...sect against sect...day after day.

No, that is what extremist terrorist groups do. Is that what you mean by Islamists? Or do you mean the majority of normal Muslims? If its the latter, you're definitely wrong. Well done, you've contributed more incorrect and unsubstantiated generalised statements.

Yes, that is what terrorists...born of the culture of violence that is Islamic teaching...do. The more Islamic a society is, the more prone to ongoing religious violence it is...and if it is an actual Islamic State, then much of that religious violence is state sanctioned.

Muslims who live within Western societies have had less inclination to follow through on the exhortations to murder and maim all those who "offend" the teachings, or the teacher himself. This is a religion that was founded and led by a warrior and a mass murderer (not to mention a pedophile). As a self-proclaimed expert on Islam...surely you are aware of this.

In recent years, however, even in Western societies the Muslim population has gotten increasingly strident...with citizens of these countries being encouraged to turn against the lands of their birth and to take up arms (or bombs) against their fellow citizens in the name of Islam. This ever-creeping societal cancer is aided and abetted by non-Muslims (like you perhaps?) and the PC agenda, which would have us all be blind to what is happening around us.

And...of course, everyone understands...a substantial number of ordinary Muslims do not want to commit the crimes that their religion tells them to. They just want to live their lives like anybody else. And, in free societies, for the most part they can just kind of ignore what their Mosques are preaching and just live life. But, as previously stated the more of a foothold the Islamic community gets in any country the more they push for their own system of laws...and the more violent that society becomes.

Here's some links, all you had to do was google 'Muslims Condemn Violence' but you guys don't even want to, because you don't want to acknowledge that you're ignorant to the truth.

Ok...yawn...why do you assume I, or others have not exposed ourselves to both sides of the argument before coming to our conclusions? Of course, your (IMO) faulty views are supported by some snippets of evidence. Mine are supported by ever increasing volumes of information.

I suppose, for some kind of balance I should point out the 2010 Pew Research Center poll that revealed:

1) The majority of the world’s Muslims want to be governed by Islamic law (Sharia), and they condone the stoning of women as a punishment for adultery (BTW, being raped is considered a form of adultery...).
2) The same majority favor the death penalty for any Muslim who converts to another religion.
3) 85% of Pakistani Muslims support laws that segregate men and women in the workplace.
4) In Nigeria, nearly one half of the respondents expressed support of Al Qaeda.
5) Hezbollah and Hamas are endorsed by the vast majority of Musims in Jordan and Lebanon.
6) 59% of the Muslims in Egypt and 58% in Nigeria consider themselves fundamentalists.

It is pretty egotistical of you to continually declare that, whenever I might make a determination that is different from yours that this is proof of my "ignorance".

Please, if these Islamic schools exist they're still in the vast minority. Most mosques throw out anyone who starts talking about violence or in an extremist manner, even in Britain and the US.

You did not really just say "if" they exist, did you? And you are an "expert" on Islam...wow.

I don't think I'll even bother to try to debate this one. These schools exists everywhere that Muslims are the majority. They are growing in their numbers in the UK, the United States and elsewhere.

Ok...here's just one link for you.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

and...um...have you ever read any of the transcripts of what is preached during Friday prayers in places like Saudi Arabia, and other Islamic countries? Throw them out? More like carry them out on their shoulders as if they were heroes...

'Apologist' is a poor choice of words, the vast majority of Muslims have nothing to apologise for. You guys claim anti-Muslim violence is built into the religion, it isn't. And don't resort to trying to pull quotes out of the Qur'an - that approach has already been debunked many times.

Apologist is the perfect word for what you are doing. You are excusing the bad behaviour and/or the bad intentions of tens of millions (if not more) of Muslims around the world...and likely in your own neighbourhood. I won't bother pulling quotes out of the Qur'an, because everybody knows they are there and that they are used to incite acts of violence by "Imams" around the globe.

If these passages are taken out of context (which some are), this is done so not by us but by so-called teachers of the religion. If these people weren't running around blowing people up, or shooting them, or cutting their heads off (or whatever) in the name of their religion...nobody would give a hoot what the Qur'an says in this regard (in much the same way that nobody pays too much attention anymore to some of the nutty things that are said in the Old Testament).

I'm not interested in debating it with you, I know what I said earlier is correct otherwise I wouldn't have commented.

Priceless. Did I happen to mention your obviously very large ego?

Yes extremists exist, but they've misinterpreted Islam and they're in the vast vast minority. They are also frowned upon, speak to a Pakistani or an Iraqi about extremist terrorists and they'll tell you how much they hate them. Spend even a small amount time around Muslims and you'll realise this. Oh you don't want to right? You've already made up your mind. Or rather, you've had it made up for you.

Yes, of course you must be right about this...otherwise you would not have said it. However, if this is indeed true, then why is it that huge numbers of people in Pakistan celebrated the murder of the Government official who had been suggesting that the death penalty for blasphemy was a tad harsh? Why have scores of Pakistani lawyers come forward, very publicly, offering their services for free to defend this confessed murderer?

To the average clear thinking individual, this would suggest that there is really quite broad public sentiment in Pakistan for the brutal and medieval form of justice that is Sharia. But hey, because you typed out something to the contrary...and you would not have typed it if it were not 100% correct...I suppose I will have to admit this must not be case (despite what appears to be very clear evidence).

And as I've already mentioned, they would have committed those terrible attacks even if they were not Muslim - Islam is just an indoctrination tool to these organisations. The only pawns they have are kids they bought off their parents at the age of 8 and brainwashed for 10 years. Those who fund them have their own Machiavellian and megalomaniac intentions at heart, not the religion.

This quite a little theory you have there. All of those who have committed (or will commit) acts of terrorism would have mass murdered people anyway (or some other horrific act of violence depending on their means and opportunities). But, "luckily" for them they had proximity to people who use the holy texts of Islam to dupe people into committing acts of violence, so that they have a "front" for their heinous tendencies. Hmmm...interesting.

Even though, of course, there is nothing in those texts that promote intolerance or violence or murder. Hmmm...

Hmmm...and these little natural homicidal maniacs are sold by their parents to people who brainwash them for ten years (in those schools that you doubt exist?)...

And so, according to this theory...it is actually people who are born Muslims who are inherently violent people...and even though there is nothing inherently violent about the teachings of Islam...it is other Machiavellian or megalomaniacal Muslims who use the Qur'an (somehow) to get other Muslims to act out their inherent violent tendencies on certain hapless victims - other "bad" Muslims (from other Sects), Infidels, women, artists, writers, female school children, etc., etc.

Right...and so now I understand why I am so ignorant when I think that Islam is a great source of violence in the world right now. Thank you so much for clearing that up for all of us...

Your logic is truly inescapable.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
ok , lets hear it from the mouth of a Muslim man , everything you posted here is a bunch of bigotry nonsense, so much so that ill tell you even though you posted this i still love you and i would never hurt you or force you into converting to Islam , i can assure you my good man some people in Islam just dont fully understand Islam , it truly is a peaceful religion , please do not fear me or my religion , my heart is filled with love and i know how to love , i would never hurt anyone ever! i would like to type more to explain why people are fighting and killing ,but i fear it would not be of any help ... but since i converted to Islam , from being a Christian and before that not even believing in god , i can tell you my faith is so strong and i know their is a god for sure 100 percent my spritual quest has ended and i am happy and peacfull and humble , i am alive now free to live this beautiful life , and i thank Islam for that .. and i thank you for showing all the members here how Evil can appeal to any religion ,

I love you OP weather you believe me or Not , I love you with all my heart

Brother Shamil

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Once again, you cite no solid facts. That pew research poll is flimsy, I've come across it before. You should focus your efforts more on the circumstances that radicalise people (such as lack of education, poverty) rather than the general Muslim population. Institutional violence does not reinforce your views, we're discussing Muslims' interpretation of their religion. I agree, capital punishment for blasphemy is absurd but its usually used by people with personal conflict, they blame someone of being blasphemous to get one over on them. The only people who support the law are the state and those who are so uneducated you can't even imagine (Scooby Doo has a higher intellectual capacity than many of them) - this lack of education is a larger issue than the religion.

Most mosques don't bring in politics, they just reinforce Islam's main spiritual beliefs. Westboro Baptist Church preaches really extreme views that most Christians are disgusted with, its the same thing. It isn't representative of the views of all Christians and its leaders are insane.

Additionally, I never said that the kids who are bought were already radical, they're just kids. How can you say that even Muslims kids are violent? You've got to be (and I hope you like this one) kidding. Their selfish parents need the money and lack morality so they sell them, the children themselves don't want to go.

I'm not egotistical, I'm right and I know it. Facts brother, get some solid hard facts to prove that the majority of Muslims are violent by nature. Alternatively, tell us some encounters you've had with Muslims that have personally led you to believe this. Have you ever been to a mosque or sat in at an Islamic Studies class? Show me some evidence that substantiates your claims. Individual anomalous examples are not enough.

You can't. Because you're wrong. I'm sorry I'd be less blunt, but I've had this exact discussion many many times on this forum and lifes too short to keep going on about it. You clearly can't be swayed, your initial attitude was 'come on, try to change my perspective and I will refuse and show you why you are wrong' but you lack the experience and practical knowledge to do so with regards to the subject of this debate, or 'game' as you called it.

Point - the thread is misguided, he should focus on the elements that actually are identifiable problems by triangulating data and trends. Calling all or the majority of Muslims violent is incorrect.

Game over, no continues left - thanks for playing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/463b0350a7bf.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-3-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join