It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church, An Ode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I, myself, can't understand the motives of the WBC and Fred Phelps other than money-raising.

My friends, Jerry and Brad made this little ditty up to sum up how they feel about the church and it's founder.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The New Minstral Review.

(First YT embed, may not work)

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
friken nice! lol

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

First time I've been able to smile over anything about WBC. Starred and flagged brother. Thanks for this. Much appreciated Sir.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

You DO realize that WBC is a money making scam, that all the adults are lawyers and all they do is litigate for perceived civil rights grievances? Since it is incorporated and operated as a business, you DO realize that as a business, it doesnt have the a free speech right and that all the legal system and media pretends that thats not the case, and that these are all individuals, despite their ture legal status as a business, right?
You do know too I suspect that one cannot possibly be a christian church it they dont follow any christian principles right?
Perhaps you realize that their actual religion is pretty much limited to the old testament. dont you, and that in addition to destroying the public social traditions for money they INTENTIONALLY misrepresent christianity to the public for the same reason?
edit on 10-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: statutory demands

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

"kittens and butterflies"..haha Nice!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

You DO realize that the song rips the "church" to shreds, right?
You DO realize that had you watched the video, you wouldn't have posted what you did, right?

Fred Phelps hates you, you know.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Awesome job guys!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I enjoyed this...thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm glad y'all like it. These guys are some friends of mine and I think they really got it right, here!

Thanks for looking!
Cuhail

new topics

top topics

join