Interview with Rainbow Eagle: Space People, Abductions, and 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

A good point - he was 'tactical' if I were to choose a specific descriptor... I believe he has a lot to share but wants to make sure that he isn't cheapening his message by being too bombastic in the media exposure he gets.

These traditions won't be held sacred by most, and I guess he's preserving the sanctity of what he wishes to impart.. Though cryptic, the key component of the message was that we should be prepared for great changes, that 'someone' is trying to promote a fear agenda, and that we can expect company... The overtone (as I interpreted it) was that those who desire to know, need only reach out and ask. Which sounds an awful lot like another famous teacher, who said something along the lines of 'ask, seek, knock... and it shall be given to you.'

Rainbow Eagle also alluded to the possibility of our positive cosmic compatriots taking exception to the persecutions orchestrated by the earth-bound fear-mongerers, practitioners of deception, power-brokers and generally negative entities... It all makes for some interesting speculation: The elite might be in for an intergalactic shock?

The harvest is near. Do we gravitate towards the Light, or collude with the Darkness..? Humanity - the choice is yours...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm intrigued.

I know nothing about Choctaw cosmology, but I heard certain catchphrases in there that I've not heard from any other Native American religious folks - only from whites in the "New Age" movement. Admittedly, I've not talked to any Choctaws on the matters, so it could be that's a function of Choctaw thought, or it could be that he's struggling to put it into a form that New Agers can get a grasp on, using their own terminology.

His assessment of the Mayan 2012 issue is dead on from what I've been able to gather, and that does tend to lend some credence to him.

I was thoroughly intrigued by his take on abductions in NA stories. It reminded me of the Shawnee story of "The White Feather", as well as the Shawnee origin story. The Shawnees are one of the few tribes that don't claim to have come from underground right here in North America - the story goes that they were initially lowered down in a basket from the sky somewhere to the north and west of the Great Lakes, and migrated to the colonial era places where the whites found them at first contact.

Anyhow, I watched the interview thinking I was going to see more of this New Age, pan-indian mishmash of drivel that is so prevalent these days, and was surprised to see but a little taint of that. Instead I saw a man trying to put alien thoughts into words that New Agers could comprehend. If, because of that, there is a wee bit of taint of the pan-indian religiosity that New Agers glom onto and try to appropriate, then I reckon that's just the price of conversation. I tend towards allowing him some credence in my own mind.

The "Pan-Indian" thing really gripes me - as if there is such a thing! Each tribe has it's own beliefs. Sure, there is some commonality between some tribes, due to tribal splits over time, and some degree of "borrowing" among neighboring tribes, but the pan-indian mishmash of all the tribal systems is a farce, created for the most part by New Agers trying to appropriate cultures that aren't theirs, and change them into their own image, after their own likeness. Yeah, that gets my dander up.

I mention this only so that folks know where I'm coming from, and what a step it is, to say that I lend this man some credence.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is nobody the slightest bit concerned that he mentioned "we are expecting visitors now, just as we were expecting visitors 500 years ago"? The last visitors that native folklore foretold of 500 years ago ended up being the europeans. We all know how that worked out for them. I just don't like the comparison between what the were expecting then and what we all should be expecting now.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you SO. My wife says the interview features two very handsome and intelligent beings.

If you get a chance to go Dinosaur National Monument or to visit with Polly Schaafsma you will find a lot of answers to your questions.

There are pictographs thousands of years old there that show the Milky Way spiral galaxy, from the outside...
edit on 10-3-2011 by Chakotay because: Exterior Galaxies were 'discovered' by Edwin Hubble in 1924 AD...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I found a lot more value in all the effort made by Skeptic Overload than Mr. Rainbow Eagle words. He couldn't answer a simple direct question and used spirituality as a shield. Honestly, I didn't know this guy and I don't understand why people get so exited about him.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you very much for the interview with Mr Rainbow Eagle. I requested that you would ask him about the blue star, and you did. So again thank you. Magantice

that answer, was to me the shortcoming of the interview.....

Rainbow Eagle deferred to the expertise of Morningstar...saying in essence 'he' was the expert
and said just about nothing other than the Blue Star was a Kachina...

was this diplomacy? or was he hedging comments that could come into conflict with the words
of Morningstar ??

my vision quest took 5 years to come about....but i never had to watch whose toes i might
have been stepping on...my good fortune...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
not to sound smug.. but as for the -withholding- of information...

Certain concepts and phrasing cant be carried by words alone. it takes experience it takes the idea that.. you know eventually your just going to have to experience things for yourself.

The problems of every written word of prophecy and spirituality to date is its metalization. So when he speaks hes trying to impart the message of the heart.. and the mind.. Cause the information is useless if only wagered by the mind.

Also... theres a large factor of peoples individual choices and paths to consider for the times ahead. Why would he want to tread over your natural realization of these things?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When the interview begins, for several minutes the byline reads:

Rainbow Eagle - Seventh Fire Peace Shield Teacher

Seventh Fire is of particular meaning to me in that I've been in Contact with William Commanda, an Anishinabe elder, over the past several years.

Here is William Commanda holding on to the actual Seven Fires prophecy belt:

Rainbow Eagle, later on in the interview, touches on the various ways that 'others' may come into contact with humans. I thought it might be important to pass on just exactly what the 'Seventh Fire' really is about.

The seventh prophet that came to the people long ago said to be different from the other prophets. He was young and had a strange light in his eyes. He said,

"In the time of the Seventh Fire New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the Elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the Elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the Elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the Elders. The task of the New People will not be easy.

"If the New People will remain strong in their quest the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

"It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. If they choose the right road, then the Seventh Fire will light the Eighth and final Fire, an eternal fire of peace, love brotherhood and sisterhood. If the light skinned race makes the wrong choice of the roads, then the destruction which they brought with then in coming to this country will come back at them and cause much suffering and death to all the Earth's people."
www.wabanaki.com...

*bolding mine

I asked WC when I first met him about whether he thought the 'New people' were actually aliens.

He smiled and changed the subject.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a quechua elder, Alverto Taxo speaking clear without loosing spirituality.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I call BS on all of it. Just like all the rest of the "natives" in this field, Rainbow Eagle is a white man with a fake name.

I live in the SW and I have never seen a native that looked like that.

Im sure he was "adopted" by a tribe.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting interview, though I am not certain that he wasn't holding back.

Native American oral traditions, are usually more than just about the stories and myths. There is usually a hidden meaning that only those trained in the traditions understand. The question I have has to do with whether he was giving the information from the stories or the hidden meaning within the stories. The two are separate things entirely.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Re the Blue Star (Kachina).

About 10 years or so ago I was invited to a sweat lodge being run by an Inuit Shaman called (Grandfather) Grey Wolf on one of his journeys to Australia. He spoke about the Blue Star saying it was Sirius.. apparently it hadn't been visible from the northern hemisphere for some time, and it's reappearance heralds the point that we move into these harder times we have been experiencing since.

Can anyone tell me if Siruis is unable to be viewed for extended periods of time in the Northern Hemisphere?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

There are many Native Americans that have many different races mixed with Native American and take on many looks, so I am confused as to what you expect a Native American to look like. For all I know he could be a full blood Native American as I have only met mixed race Native Americans, and those that I have met have some of their heritage passed to them even though they are Native American with other races mixed in.
edit on 3/10/2011 by AlienCarnage because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well they dont look like that where im from. Natives I know are brown in New Mexico.

and I dont know any indians with stupid mystical stereotypical names like that.

this seems all like a sham.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This guy's name is Rolland J. Williston, and he is NOT an Indian. The only mention online of "Okla-Choctaw" is on his website or in bios of him on other sites. He is probably a "member" of one of the 200+ FAKE "Cherokee" tribes invented by Whites for purposes ranging from "being cool" to "defrauding citizens or local governments." If in fact he were to be "on the rolls," then he was probably given the 'gift' of being an honorary member on some roll at one time, and he is exploiting that (see Ward Churchill for the textbook case of *that* story).

Williston is not being evasive, nor is he 'holding back' in any of the senses that you guys are talking about. He is talking in the vaguest of generalities because he has nothing of substance to say - another FAKE INDIAN SHAMAN - a white man who thinks he is clever or smart or helping the world' by posing as something that he clearly is not.

It is sad that some of you will use his sketchy statements and evasions to validate your own beliefs, instead of going out and proving them for yourselves and others.

Beware the FAKE INDIAN. beware the WHITE MAN posing as an authentic NATIVE AMERICAN.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Yeah, I have to wonder about folks who have a pre-conceived notion of what Indians "look" like.

Around 1996, I went to the Employment Commission to register so that I could look through their files to hunt for local job. I waited in line a while, and finally got an interview with one of the counsellors. Back in her little cubicle, she just asked for my name and SSN, and when I gave them to her she looked me up on her computer. The woman read for a minute, then looked up at me and said, all suspicious-like, "you don't LOOK like an Indian". I was sort of nonplussed, had no idea how that info got into a computer system in this state, but I recovered pretty quick, and replied with "What does an Indian LOOK like, Ma'am? Would it help if I went out to my car and came back in with some feathers woven into my hair?"

The interview proceeded without a hitch after that.

For the record, this man looks at least as much Indian, and more so than some, as the Indians I know around here. There's quite a bit of variation amongst us, contrary to stereotypes.

Tenskwatawa, the Shawnee Prophet, was a full blood, born in the 1700's, and had a moustache. Chief Little Axe, another full blood from the mid 1800's, for whom Little Axe, OK was named, had a goatee so full that a lot of white guys I know could only envy. Both conditions of facial hair would disqualify both these men from being "Indian" at all in the eyes of some.

It takes all kinds. Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptik1703
This guy's name is Rolland J. Williston, and he is NOT an Indian. The only mention online of "Okla-Choctaw" is on his website or in bios of him on other sites. He is probably a "member" of one of the 200+ FAKE "Cherokee" tribes invented by Whites for purposes ranging from "being cool" to "defrauding citizens or local governments." If in fact he were to be "on the rolls," then he was probably given the 'gift' of being an honorary member on some roll at one time, and he is exploiting that (see Ward Churchill for the textbook case of *that* story).

Williston is not being evasive, nor is he 'holding back' in any of the senses that you guys are talking about. He is talking in the vaguest of generalities because he has nothing of substance to say - another FAKE INDIAN SHAMAN - a white man who thinks he is clever or smart or helping the world' by posing as something that he clearly is not.

It is sad that some of you will use his sketchy statements and evasions to validate your own beliefs, instead of going out and proving them for yourselves and others.

Beware the FAKE INDIAN. beware the WHITE MAN posing as an authentic NATIVE AMERICAN.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Nothing to see here folks, just another guy trying to make a buck off the weaker ones in our society who need something, anything to be true other than the fact, you live - you die!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
@ rayesin:

"Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky."

"Sirius can even be observed in daylight with the naked eye under the right conditions. Ideally, the sky should be very clear, with the observer at a high altitude, the star passing overhead, and the Sun low down on the horizon.[62] These observing conditions are more easily met in the southern hemisphere, due to the southerly declination of Sirius."

There is no recorded amount of time when the star could not be seen from earth, except in localised cases of exceptional circumstances - like the great dustbowl of the 1930s when the skies were obscured for weeks or months... but other places could indeed see the stars then.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is it not up to the tribe to determine the legitimacy of you birthright?

I can't imagine anyone being brazen enough to publicly lie about something like that (which doesn't mean it couldn't happen.) And even more extreme... to base a career on it... seems outrageously repugnant. How does one "vet" such a person? ...and I don't mean that disrespectfully... It's just that it seems to be an element of the speaker's message that can't be ignored....

Oddly, I feel oddly uncomfortable asking such a thing; I have always found the cosmology of the Native Americans most personally comforting... though my only connection is purely conceptual. I know the their truth sports a resonating coherence that many others lack in my estimation.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join