Interview with Rainbow Eagle: Space People, Abductions, and 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Our next, very fortunate, interview from the 2011 UFO Conference in Arizona is with a someone who speaks on ancient Native American beliefs, Mr. Rainbow Eagle. He claims to be an Okla-Choctaw American Indian and a "Wisdom Keeper," and says to be honored with the solemn responsibility of the Ancient Native American Peace Shield. Part of the responsibilities of the position are the teaching of Native American truths which include fascinating information about the long-held belief in "space people" by many Native American cultures. We had an all-too-brief opportunity to sit with Rainbow Eagle and get his take on the native American Indian beliefs regarding the space people, abductions, and some unique insight into what he believes will be a significant time of change, 2012.

Interviewer's Note: While the interview is interesting, and ads little new information about Native American beliefs, viewers should be aware there are doubts as to the authenticity of his title/role, and the motivation of his more prominent lectures on new age mysticism.

Standard definition version...

(click to open player in new window)

Click Here to watch the interview in full HD quality.

NOTE: Again, apologies for the interview setting. The organizers of the conference were offering minimal assistance in finding time with the conference speakers, and coordinating that time with a more interview-friendly setting in a press room. We had a brief opportunity to speak with Rainbow Eagle at his table in the exhibit hall, and felt it was more important to get some time, any time, with this fascination person.
edit on 10-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thanks, once again ATS. Having a Native American background myself, their knowledge has always been intriguing to me. But, I must say that this man was rather evasive when answering questions. You could tell that he knew more than what he shared. Bummer.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thank you very much for the interview with Mr Rainbow Eagle. I requested that you would ask him about the blue star, and you did. So again thank you. Magantice

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

I totally agree with you that Mr. Rainbow Eagle "The Wisdom Keeper" is pretty much keeping his wisdom to himself. Perhaps his wisdom is only to be passed to the certain few. He totally tip toed around the issue of the blue star . Maybe you have to earn the right to certain information or maybe be cleansed so to speak. Who knows? Any ideas ANYONE on why he is obviously with holding information??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I totally agree with you that Mr. Rainbow Eagle "The Wisdom Keeper" is pretty much keeping his wisdom to himself. Perhaps his wisdom is only to be passed to the certain few. He totally tip toed around the issue of the blue star . Maybe you have to earn the right to certain information or maybe be cleansed so to speak. Who knows? Any ideas ANYONE on why he is obviously with holding information??

Maybe he's withholding the information for a good reason.. he might not want certain people(the controlling elite) to know what it's all about lest they pull a fast one and try to disrupt it somehow

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wasn't impressed with Rainbow Eagle, he really didn't say anything, Robert Morningstar and the Blue Star is nothing, I have a problem with him, there is a lot of controversy around him.

As far as the Cosmic community goes and Rainbow Eagle saying that abductions are spiritual also puts me off. If we are being visited and abductions are real I don't see anything spiritual or positive about it.

Thanks for bringing us the interview Skeptic Overload, it tells us what is out there good or bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I too felt that there was a withholding of information on his part. On the flip side I think that the disconnect between modern man and spiritual principals makes this a hard topic to talk openly about. That being said I would point out that he stated the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of the 2012 phenomena was to begin to look at our philosophies and spiritual relationships with other people, the earth, and our cosmic family. And I will go out on a limb here to say even further that he is perhaps suggesting that we may need to change the way we view ourselves as people on earth, and I think most people shut down after hearing words that suggest we must change our way of thinking, and point of view. i know this personally as I have tried on numerous occasions to gently suggest to people in my life that there is another way to look at this human experience. A way that for me has given me purpose and helped me live with intent. But once I start going on about things of a spiritual nature the receiver generally gets a cloudy far off look in their eyes and begins the zombified uh-huh, yup, sure, okay. END OF CONVERSATION. Ive determined that these ideals come to each person on an individual level and must be filtered through their own consciousness.

So while i DID feel that he was with-holding, I dont feel it was done in a malevolent nature. And sometimes you have to dig to find what is being held right under your nose.

namaste~

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OK, thanks for the interview and everything...but ...was this the only place to do it? It looks like they are clearing tables after a sort of Oktober Fest!

And this guy?!?! Rainbow Eagle?? Funky name, yes, but come on, I could have worn a white wig and talked more, been more convincing and profound than him. He has no charisma, no aura....I don`t feel he said anyhing new or transcendental...

Or is it just me? Did I miss out on something big??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Great video and interview.

+1

But the music in the background was kinda annoying.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

ATS, I thoroughly enjoyed the interview and, once again, many thanks!

Although Rainbow Eagle does seem [to some] to come across as being rather "non-specific', I would take this opportunity to point out that generalities are almost always intuitive triggers to a given Individual's psyche. In other words, the very same statement can and DOES mean different things to different people; and it's the Individuality of a person which determines what...if any...meaning and value is assigned to what is seen, heard, smelled, tasted, touched and, perhaps most importantly, sensed.

Thanks again ATS. Unlike a straightforward "blog", it's your effort to provide this kind of substance to the ATS website that keeps me returning day after day.

Best and Kindest of Regards to All.

Mindpeace

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was quite pleased to hear Robert Morningstar mentioned. This adds validation for me of the likelihood that The Terra Papers are close to the truth. Sadly, The Terra Papers are no longer at freedomdomain.com, and I know of nowhere else one can read the original document.

Ea created Us, as described in the Papers and in Sumerian tablets. He used his own "essence" (DNA?) in this process, and therefore, We are His children, having therefore the right to claim Eridu (the Earth and the solar system) as our own.

It would be wise to consider this and step up to our throne. I offer here a poem dealing with just that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for this great interview.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: brain fart.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I also believe he was a little evasive in his answers but this was far better then the last interview you did.

It did sadden me that he didn't just spit it out there and share what the Native Americans have knowledge of. Being from the East Coast I really didn't know of differences of life in other locations right here in our own USA and I had an awakening when I visited Arizona and discovered how the white man still treats the Native Americans.

To me they are very wise people and the one thing he mentioned needs to be paid attention to. The one word is Spiritually, we aren't talking Religion.....I mean our family from above waits for us to grow Spiritually to realize that having trinkets or disliking someone because of there color, nationality, or religion is a path that is/was not meant to be. We are all family we all need to work together to feed, cloth and house one another to teach and comfort one another to have compassion and forgiveness and when wrong is done to work together to correct it.

We are destroying Earth and soon the Earth will destroy many of us, if we do not heal her she will cleanse herself and heal herself....this is what this Native American should have told you.

To be honest with you all I believe it is to late right now to correct anything but I know for they have shown me that when the cleansing comes and many do survive because of what they are going to do Spiritually will finally be realized and good things in time will be the way it ws meant to be, but heck what do I know

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Getting ready to watch it now as I plant food in starter trays. I am Choctaw too, so this is going to be very interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The wisdom of the indigenous people of the Western Hemisphere is in contrast of the teachings of the Europeans. The Europeans were brain-washed for centuries by a small group of men who dictated what was 'right' and 'wrong'.

Upon the white mans arrival to the 'Americas', they witnessed things that were in direct conflict of what they were taught. They proceeded to convert the people of North and South 'America' to their beliefs. Many things were lost but some beliefs were saved.

The indigenous people were more in touch with the reality of the Spirits. IMO, Rainbow Eagle is not withholding any information. It sounds like he trying to explain a difficult subject in layman terms, which isn't an easy task especially when you have skeptics trying to ridicule everything under the Sun because of their disbelief.

I'd like to know more about Rainbow Eagle. S & F!
edit on 10/3/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

I think you're exactly correct. Some subjects are difficult to put into words or try to explain. Just because you have thorough understanding of a subject doesn't mean that you can, even if you want to, explain it clearly in what amounts to a sound bite in an interview.

I think we would all do well to keep in mind the goal of interviews such as this is to get an idea of the knowledge that is out there, to hear the cliff notes summary and use it as a starting point to further your own knowledge if you would like.

Either way I thought this was a good interview for what it was and was pleased to get the perspective.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I found the Terra papers at this link: www.thelivingmoon.com...
Hope this is what you were looking for. dog

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I got the impression that it was because he didn't want to step on anyone else's toes, so to speak. It looked to me like he just didn't want to encroach on Morningsky's turf, and that he may have had notions at odds with what has been said on the subject so far.

edit on 2011/3/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
reply to post by Amaterasu

I found the Terra papers at this link: www.thelivingmoon.com...
Hope this is what you were looking for. dog

Oh yes! Thank you! I was so disappointed that I no longer had a link to them. They were the very first (and really only) thing I had ever read that made sense of what i saw going on on this planet. Though I thought it was bad scifi initially, the more I read, the more things crystalized into comprehensibility.

Thank you again!

EDIT to add: I created a glossary for the Papers and posted it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... That might help any who are reading the papers for the first time...or even the fourth or fifth time through. LOL!
edit on 3/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well one thing is for sure. ATS DOES listen to its members and forwards our questions to certain individuals when asked to do so. Im so grateful for that. Im sure it wasnt easy to get an interview with anyone at such a busy convention. S&F from me too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join