It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unsettling dream about the sun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I had a dream last month, which I'd like to share with all of you. With all of this talk about the moon and sun, I felt it was time to perhaps put this out there and see if it ever becomes of something.

My dream was rather short, and it begins with me going up north toward Glacier National Park for a visit. I was with a gentleman however I don't know who it was in my dream.

My first day there we had reached a small cabin that we were staying in, and it was very cloudy and snowy.

The next day, I was outside and it was very warm. A bank's sign read that it was 77 degrees out. I was standing in a parking lot next to a shopping center, when suddenly I look over and notice that the sun was quite large. It seemed to be very close to me, and the color of red in one portion and pink.

An older couple, were also standing there looking at it and the man told me "something is happening to the sun" and then he said, "tomorrow they say it will be 140 degrees outside. can you believe this?" the woman looked at me and she said, "please get everything you need and get some extra water. try to stay cool".

At some point after this, I was driving back to the cabin and I noticed that the sun had seemed even larger than it had earlier. When I reached the cabin my gentleman friend was sitting outside with bags packed up and insisted we had to get out of there.

As we stood there talking, it suddenly became unbearably hot, to the point where I felt I was in a very hot sauna, and it continued getting hotter. I looked up to the sky and saw these gigantic flames surrounding the outside of the sun, and the seemed to be gettin closer to the earth.

When I woke up from this dream I couldn't breathe and my heart was pounding.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Do you dreams normally come true? And if so what is the timeline till they do?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams come to pass in my life. They usually take anywhere from a few months up to 2 - 3 years.

I hardly have prophetic dreams, and when I do I know they mean something because I wake up in a panic, or I dream them a few times in the same exact way.

One big one that came to pass for me where I kept seeing a bridge in Oakland, Ca collapse in a fire. I had this dream twice, and 6 months later it happened. This was in 2007.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And thank you for being so kind. I was nervous to post anything about this!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well erring on the side of safety; I might say it sounded rather plausible. The reason I say this is....I dreamed 7 months ago about the sun getting brighter and schools, malls, places of work, etc putting special blinds up on windows. They were saying on the news(in the dream) there was unusual sun activity and it was just for a few months. Then my family and I were at home in the basement, very hot with blankets on the windows; electricity was out and it was so very hard to breathe. We had a radio and it was hard to hear due to crackling but they last thing it said was if you survive the the next 24 hrs please place a sign on your roofs for rescue. They were saying that it was expected only a portion of the population would survive this. People around the equator had already died form the temperatures. I then woke up.
I hoped it was just a weird dream and would never happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Oh my gosh. Getting some chills here after reading your dream. They are not fun dreams, however knowing I'm not the only one seeing this has me feeling less crazy. I do hope these dreams do not come to pass but something has felt off for sometime to me. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I watched a Twilight Zone episode that was like your dream. Everyday the sun was getting closer and peoplevwere dying from the heat. Even the tap water reserve dried up. It was a pretty wild episode, and believable.

I certainly hope your dream was not a premonition of things to come. That would sure be an awful way to go.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi, I had a weird lucid dream last night.
I flew to a location and when I landed I was near a road sign that said 'Ely', which pointed down the road.
(I have found out that this is just outside coventry in the uk. I live in Wiltshire).
Across the road was a shop. In the shop window was some newspapers that I managed to look at and the date was 28th October 2011. I walked down the road a bit and suddenly all of these things started to hit the atmosphere and fall out of the sky? Meteors/comets?? In some places the sky turned black, whilst in other areas the sky was on fire. I found refuge in an old barn. The it turned into a normal dream about the survival after this event...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow gotta love these dreams!! Twilight zone episode huh!?! The sun wasn't getting closer just hotter in my dream, like we were in an oven.
I hope that we don't get stuff like this happening. October 28th is another one of those freaky dates that keep popping up on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I had a dream a couple days ago similar to yours;

The main points:
the area I lived in was getting very warm; stay inside, store water, everything is dieing type of heat.
time had jumped ahead or behind 12 hours. it was dark when it should have been light.

I wish I could remember the exact details. It was very alarming at the time. I should have wrote it down in the AM.

anyways, very frightening to think about...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I've been keeping a dream journal as i have been having strange dreams since late 1999. When i read your dream it reminded me of a few that i had put in the journal.

Here are some: From 1999/2000
I was standing in my grandmothers kitchen at the window. I looked out of the window to see the sky was a orange/pink colour. I could see all the planet's in a line. But they were very very big and close to the Earth.

from 2010 may
dream about volcano, ash every were and a tree with no leaves i was sitting on a brick wall.
Recurring dreams about a car crash- (partner had car crash on 18/6/2010) this one came true!!

from June 2010
late June, dream about two earthquakes reading 7.2 and 8.4.
late June, dream where a voice says pinatuba.

from July 2010
July 13th - dream about an earthquake in Africa that reaches england within an hour???!!!

September 13th 2010
Was very high up like in the mountains. There was snow everywhere and it was very cold.

October 13th 2010
See the date October 26th???

November 13th 2010
Dream of being outside my mums house looking up in the sky. The sky opens up and it goes a deep orange. Then it closes up again. I look at the sun behind the houses and it is very big!!

February 1st 2011
Very strange dream, i can remember going to my Nan and granddads flat. But when i got there it all changed and was like a nursing home/army barracks!! I was standing outside among trees. There were people everywhere, some i knew and some were strangers. There was a very bright burst of white light in the sky over the trees. Then it emanated out and the outer circle of this light was orange with bright white/yellow centre, it covered the hole sky! Then there was a very big bang and a huge gust of wind! It felt warm. I shouted to everyone to get inside the building. we all run inside. (this is all i remember, but i no there should be more)

February 6th 2011
My partners dream: there was an alien invasion, but they were here to help us because something was wrong with the earth. Very wrong. (Just to note, my partner very rarely has dreams)

February 9th 2011
Dream about Mt Rainer eruption, white bungalow on dry mud. Tree's all dead and evacuation!

February 13th 2011
Dream about loads of chemtrails in the sky. some like chest boards and others like streaks across the sky.

March 5th 2011
Dream about strange Aurora in the sky! So many different colours.

These are just a few of the dreams I have, there are many more but i thought these relevant to your thread.
I must also add that when i have these dream's they feel very real, i feel heat/cold and i can talk to people and here them talk, i feel pain sometimes too and that scares the hell out of me

Thank you for sharing your dream

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Oooh! That reminds me of my two dreams a bit, did you hear any sounds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Wow now that is getting freaky!!!
Still hoping its not true*hiding under desk*

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

Maybe
, but my dreams are from a few months ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

The Twilight Zone episode you're referring to is "The Midnight Sun." I thought the same thing when I read the dream above. Here's the full episode in 3 parts:

For what it's worth, my most memorable dreams involve the Moon and other large planetary/asteroidal bodies and even nebulae looking much closer than normal, and of course the arrival of all kinds of crazy-looking spacecraft...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Too much ATS for you!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Herblackwings

That's insanely creepy. I had a dream nearly IDENTICAL to that. I was riding on a bus after they were evacuating schools though, I was clearly younger in the dream. They had a special film like tape stuck over the windows to block some of the UV. It was so intense that sunburn began within seconds and we had to wear special glasses to protect our vision. I remember dead birds and other animals laying in the fields and on the sides of the road. Your dream sounds incredibly similar...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I immediately recall a video about a crop circle, when reading your dream:

It is a little bit scary.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

and then you realized you had left the heating on full

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Don't be afraid. You are probably seeing echos of causality. It has to do with how your frontal lobe develops, and the way your neurons fire. To explain the science won't help, but there has been a lot of money invested in trying to actively replicate these brainwave patterns. The US military spent billions on this research, don't feel silly. Journal your dreams, but do not interpret them. What you see it what is, 99% of it will be related to your diet, but the other 1% could save your life or the lives of others.

BTW Glacier national park is about to be home to a lot of volcanic activity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join