It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do You See Within this Picture?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hi, in trying to view and reply Specifically to your posted drawing in spiritual terms: I see representation via colours. 1. animal of some type - Blue/Green /giving senses of the positive, water, certain calmness/clarity, light and air 2. animal of a sort - Red /gives a sense of some passionate frustration, possible anger, a certain non-definitive negative turbulence.3. similar animal - Yellow / giving the sense of an equilibrium between. A focal point through and for which the human figure can navigate his/her choice of vision/direction. Yellow figure shows a clear sense of Sun/Light as both joining with and emanating from the human figure.
Finally the human figure drawn in brown and black thus appearing to be in a place of darkness gives a sense of needing protection or feeling a necessity to be on guard per large dark object crossing it's body. In the drawing the human figure is completely detached from the light above and the surrounding realities. As such what I see is an imposed separation of the human from surrounding spirit for lack of any awareness. Personally I am not seeing any of the hidden messages. Look forward to knowing what the are! Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I just posted a long deep answer to the question of what I see spiritually in this drawing. Without being at all rude (because I was very sincere in my reply and respect the question) reading what you wrote here has me literally crying with laughter - side splitting really! That's just hilarious

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by WraithXV

Still, weird post. And oh, I'm not trying to be negative here

You're pretty much failing!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Really? This picture holds no deep meaning or secret powers. It's a doodle and that is it....so why is this here?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Freud ; Ego, Alterego and Superego

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i see an attempt to express ones layered belief system.

the red image is the furtherest back, or deeper layered
the teal image is layered over the red image
and the dark brown/black image in the center is 'in front' of both the background images of teal & red

then there's the yellow mouse that is above and layered as the top most image, with what seems to resemble rays radiating from the source

this is a attempt to represent a layered, holographic representation of your psyche...your world view in a belief system way...
not unlike the 3 dimensional stellas that are found in the Maya stone carvings...or an Egyptian cartuche...
all meant to send a coded message to an astute interpeter in either this future or in a distant timeline of another reality

A mental exercise

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Although a terrible drawing
i do notice one thing that was interesting to me.

The scribbling around the blue character is rounded and softer lines which demonstrates your conscious effort to make it the good, calm and collected character.

The scribbling around the red character is sharp, pointed and aggressive which together with the red demonstrates your effort to make this appear to be the bad, evil side.

They may have been intentional but i just love how the human mind works in this way. Its like a natrual selection of colours and shapes humans use to identify things that we know will make it appear that way to others. Our own subliminal programming.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I see a guy holding a stick that has a mouse stand on top of his head glowing yellow light; a half dog half cat wearing a crown glowing blue light; a half dog half cat )again) wearing a turban standing on its two feet glowing red light.

and both of them look like "Doreamon"
This guy

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A see a boy becoming prescient.
I see spirit finding essence.
I know an essence calling for connection.
Holding tiki: knowing - without reflection.

I hope for many years growth,
I pray wisdom come forth.
Without loosing unbridled knowledge
Already found in youth: uncommon sage.

That the two grow tempered;
Through love and not tempted:
That flesh and spirit combine
To show you life: sublime.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The Bird is the Word and the Word is the Bird, and something about bringing not peace but a sword, even a poorly drawn one. Red and Blue = Hot and Cold, duality. Central figure is Enlightened One.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join