It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is ATS not telling us what the Government is doing in and pertaining to ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think a site would not want such information coming to light if it indeed did exist. While such news revealed may be grand fodder for certain conspiracy buffs to post about it may also scare away many who lurk or log in and post.

ATS is a better freak magnet than public transportation. If I were monitoring this site I wouldn't want to muck that up.

Another perception may be that there is a connection ( or connections) in place that are hidden right out in the open. I remember the monthly magazine High Times had a full rear cover page advertisement every month, the same company always. Nice professionally photographed pic of an indoor grow set-up for herb enthusiasts. I don't know if this is urban legend but I remember reading this ad ran for years and later it was found it the whole operation was a police sting.

It does not take a lot of effort to reveal who is behind a keyboard on a website. If Uncle Sam or his friends wants to know something, they will IMHO.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
With the exception of a very few threads I'm pretty sure the only monitoring being done here by government agencies is on a Friday afternoon just after lunch. And that's just to wind down and get themselves good to go for the weekend.

The unbelievable concepts thrown about here with no substance to them is far from the actual worries of an all controlling, all powerful, very bureaucratic and orderly intelligence based agency which allows 'citizens' to pick red or blue to represent all of their 'individual' interests.

If, and this is a big IF, an intelligence agency of the government wanted to find out what you were up to - they'd get it without you, ATS or anyone's knowledge of it and make no mistake of it.

As is though; 'I saw a foofey', 'bigfoot ate my dog' and 'Did a ghost steal my pencil?' are just cannon-fodder for people to feel safe that they don't think about that stuff about.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
This is a simple question. Why are the Owners of ATS not telling us about all and any contact, conversations, directives, activity from and with the NSA, CIA, FBI or other government agency that is monitoring and/or being given unrestricted access to ATS and if there is none, so state.
edit on 10-3-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

Personally it's none of our business. They are the owners and they handle it. I personally don't care what alphabet agency is involved in ATS. I will say hi to them like i would any other member. If something of importance comes up the owners or admin always post the information in a nice detailed thread. They do it right and I like that. Example, the whole Jared Laughtner or however you spell it situation since he was a member. I thought how ATS handled that was pretty good.

What kind of restricted access do you think is on ATS? If there is some agency watching ATS, and I believe it'd be silly to think they don't, they wouldn't need the owners to get into areas of the site they wanted to see. I am sure they have the means

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
LOL Well now, I have certainly been told at length and as far as I am concerned, my question has been answered. ATS is not being monitored by any Government Agency(s), there are no paid and unpaid dis-information agents knowingly be given assistance and my questions from start to finish were ridiculous.

Thanks and good luck !

edit on 10-3-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

This is a simple question. Why are the Owners of ATS not telling us about all and any contact, conversations, directives, activity from and with the NSA, CIA, FBI or other government agency that is monitoring and/or being given unrestricted access to ATS and if there is none, so state.

Maybe because there is nothing to tell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you really think that ATS is that important on the grand scale? TPTB have much bigger fish to fry!
Like Jared Loughner?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

and if there is none, so state.

There is none, and we have stated it several times in the past.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well Mr. Irving, that was exactly the kind of straight answer I was asking for.

Enough said!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What should they tell us? We all know we're being monitored. They know, we know, and the gov knows...so whats to tell? They sure dont know who, when and how much. But we all KNOW. And you dont think the spys are going to call up ATS and say "HEY! We're monitoring and storing everything and everybody's info here!"

Isnt it enough for ATS to give us all credit in knowing that of course we're being monitored. I knew that when I joined. Its a given

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Your government do not have you under surveillance, they don’t care if you think they were behind 9/11, this is the type of paranoid I was talking about.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have no doubts that there is some members here that belong to various alphabet agencies in our gov't. They are here for a different reason then you may think though. I am sure this site is their version of The National Enquirer.
They probably sit around on coffe breaks looking at posts and laughing at some of the crack pot ideas some on here have.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

My post may well be a redundant question since nothing anyone says or shows me is going to convince me ATS is not cooperating with one or more government agency; that everything we view, write and do on the internet is now being monitored and if not monitored then recorded, filed and done something with, I don't know specifics, just a serious gut feeling.

I agree here, MajorKarma, I too think we are watched, it would be lacking if TPTB DID NOT watch us, and read our posts. TPTB are always on the lookout for whistle-blowers, and you just know they are very interested in talking to anyone who is in direct contact with ETs, or anyone in government that is feeding them information. Another thing is the American government is scared. Very scared. America is broke, a Revolution seems to be brewing, they see what happened to Egypt, and fear for their well being, and their very lives, if this were to happen.
I am glad they listen, I want them to see what I write, and how I think about them. If they would have listened to us a long time ago, they would not be in this shape today.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

ME? I only posed a response to the OP. And if you think we arent under some type of monitoring, then great.

*ATS'ers? Why are there so many angry folks here!!!???!!!???!!!!?????

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There is none. Stated.

If any such agency were to want to do so, no doubt the easiest method would be to simply join. Most likely, the division of Intel that would do so, would be the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service) of the CIA, and they simply don't have the manpower to do so...no such agency does.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
And no I was not paid for this post

Im being paid to quote and reply to your post

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Im now instructed to reply to my own post to make sure people ignore my last post

Another dollar for replying to my own post replying your post

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There are certainly fake citizens, so anyone can be that to persuade, dissuade and invent.There is not much you can do about it either. I often get told by other posters that I'm making it up
they're the ones you need to watch out for. You get to know them, and I would have thought that the OP would certainly know them all by now if, as he says he has been around a long time. Which begs a question in itself, as the OP's start date is 2010, does he have an alias himself?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
when obama said let the conspiracy's stop, when JL was found to be on this site, ok said to be, any one of us could be a snoop for the GOV and they by said GOV do not have to say so, just watch what you say and they will not be looking you up, flagging you, or hacking into your computer, or have you name on a watch list.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

it is all flag word monitored by saying bomb, gas , money in one sentience it gets flagged sorted and them if something is further linked to said line post e mail then it is resorted and brought up by computer to be physically looked at, did you not see the Spy factory on nova? all sites are phone calls emails are screened, the real funny thing is they real trouble makes do not use plan text, it is all coded. and this from well., here media.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-3-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

edit on 10-3-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You should know Comrade, it is the duty of ATS to cooperate fully with the KGB and the NKVD...FOR THE HOMELAND! And you should report yourself as a THOUGHT CRIMINAL! Procede to your nearest TSA-NKVD office....dress warm!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
I have no doubts that there is some members here that belong to various alphabet agencies in our gov't. They are here for a different reason then you may think though. I am sure this site is their version of The National Enquirer.
They probably sit around on coffe breaks looking at posts and laughing at some of the crack pot ideas some on here have.

..... and some of the "insiders" or "NSA employees" here that post this amazing and top secret info...
The posers and outright faking liars are in abundance here and I imagine its a source of great humor.

OP
This is a great site.. catering to conspiracy enthusiasts... I expect the conspiracy-ing would also extend to the owners of the site and the site itself. It obviously doesnt matter that the site owners have repeatedly stated that there is no conspiracy and they arent run or controlled by any alphabet agency and are simply held to the same laws as every other board or social site.. to disclose information to the law if proper legal protocol is followed to obtain such information. If I were a conspiracy nut... Id be much more afraid of Facebook, Google, etc Just stick some duct tape over your web cam and have fun on ATS and maybe learn something or network with folks of like interests...
Im sure its fun to pretend we're in a movie and we're all some sort of freedom fighters fighting the NWO and waking up the masses.. and we would be.. if boredom and nonsense BS posts were capable of killing off the scary NWO. The reality is you, me , everyone here isnt special.. you have no info they are worried about... its no longer a "hidden agenda" if youre posting links to back up your accusations for Gods sake. Ive been here on and off since 07 or 08.. Ive seen more "insiders" with " amazing secrets revealed" come and go so much its not funny. The one constant concerning all of this is that this board has maintained its integrity and its original purpose throughout. It has never changed.. only the quality of posters has. If you think this thread is anything earth shattering or new.. give me a break.. this BS has been thrown at the owners repeatedly. Do a search. Theyve continually answered this question.. and even explained in the past what circumstances would prompt them to release information to any legal authority. It must get tedious.. be glad they are patient.... considering the amount of threads which are exactly like this one.

Are govt workers on here.. sure. Maybe monitoring maybe laughing at the absolute LIES that are posted here by posers. **BUT** not everyone who disagrees with you is employed by an alphabet agency. You arent special, Im not special, and this board isnt special ( Sorry Springer/SO/ETC) ... except in paranoid fantasies.

Thats my opinion. I only wish I was paid for it. NWO guys.. if youre monitoring Im looking for a work at home job and have a fantastic resume.. Ill expect a u2u very soon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join