It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A back to the future video game only avalible for PS3 ipad and P.C.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Tel tail games has released their new back to the future part 4 2011 video game! l call it part 4 because from what I hear its basically a sequel to part 3. The story goes that it takes place in 1986, several months after the events of part 3. Did anybody hear those rumors that were spreading around of a part 4 movie that kept popping up before the 2010 game? They were even thinking about having someone else be Marty for the movie before they dropped the idea. He was supposed to be in his late 20's or early 30's for the movie as the proposed film was supposed to take place in 2010! There was a teaser trailer for the 2010 back to the future part 4 movie. The movie trailer I saw had poor quality. But why is the 2010 game only on P.S.3. ipad and P.C.?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
Tel tail games has released their new back to the future part 4 2011 video game! l call it part 4 because from what I hear its basically a sequel to part 3. The story goes that it takes place in 1986, several months after the events of part 3. Did anybody hear those rumors that were spreading around of a part 4 movie that kept popping up before the 2010 game? They were even thinking about having someone else be Marty for the movie before they dropped the idea. He was supposed to be in his late 20's or early 30's for the movie as the proposed film was supposed to take place in 2010! There was a teaser trailer for the 2010 back to the future part 4 movie. The movie trailer I saw had poor quality. But why is the 2010 game only on P.S.3. ipad and P.C.?

I have part one on my pc (got it for free one time), but I've only played about 5min, not used to movie games. The Back to the Future series is one of my favorites, but I don't think I'll get all the parts to the game, its ok, but not that good. What platform would you want to see the game on? I only really play PC games when I play games (which is very rarely), although I do have a PS2.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

I might get it on P.S.3. I just tried the demo for the first installment. Back to the future is one of my all time favorite movies. Do you ever get to drive the Delorean yourself during game play?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

As I said I've only played about 5min, so you might have to ask someone whose completed the game. Actually, I might go and play now too
I'll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

OK then. Tell me more on the driving stuff and what happens in the game when you get the chance.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Anyone else having troubles playing the game? It allows me to log in but nothing happens when I click play. I don't really like the way they designed this "launching" part of the game.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Tell the game company about that problem. You might beable to get a refund from the place of purchase or a copy that might work. You should be ablt to email Tal Tail games about this problem. That does suck tho.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Just realised if you cant continue and you got it for free then its a free demo. that only lasts about 5 minuts in to the story. you can buy it for $25. i had the same problem with the demo on ps3. what i did was press the center button on the controller and slected exit.for a computer you may half to hit ctrl alt delete on your key board and end the program or reset the computer.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No I got the first episode for free from Telltale games. The button only works if you launch the launch program with admin rights, pretty annoying, but at least its easy to fix, now to the game

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ah That's good to hear. Hope you have fun with it. I plan on getting all chapters for P.C. with an emulator controller. B.T.W. how did you get the first chapter for free from tell tail games?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I just went to: www.telltalegames.com... and clicked on "get your free episode". I got the first of five episodes for free, pretty good value for money there. It's only for pc though I think.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey I wanted to ask when you applied for the free set did you half to add a credit card? I just wanted to double check before entering my personal info. And do they send you anything in the mail?

edit on 12-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Ehh, I always give fake details out, so I don't know about the mail, but they did not ask anything unusual (eg. credit card details). I did get a 3 emails, but they were just about the game, no junk mail (although it wouldn't matter, secondary account that one too).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I was real excited... until I played it. It really really is a slow paced game based on episodes and the episodes are really really really boring and based off simple tasks like finding a notebook in the lab.

The game sounded like a great idea, until you play it. It loses appeal fast and this is from a hard core video gamer who found MYST entertaining and I love back to the future. Well hope they fix it. I did play a pirated beta version that was buggy you can find it on the piratebay.org

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Usualy i try to get the offical coppy. I have the first of five of the chapters and plan on getting the other four. Only problem is how much it lags in the cut seens. Thats because I never got to upgrading my P.C.s hardware.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78

Usualy i try to get the offical coppy. I have the first of five of the chapters and plan on getting the other four. Only problem is how much it lags in the cut seens. Thats because I never got to upgrading my P.C.s hardware.

Even a nice high end computer it still lags. I had same issue and all my hardware is pretty modern.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

My P.C. is pretty old. Most of the parts are about 7 years old! The video card and processor needs to be replaced soon. The computer was build by a friend of my dad 4 years ago using some parts that were old even then. But i still can download games and play them. I have a flight simulator I use and that does not lag at all. But it kicks my video card into overdrive allot.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

That is funny my media TV HD pc is around that age. FOr some reason this one VAIO i purchased lasted forever no issues at all. By t he way if you need some cheap parts for a new pc I have a ton of spares maybe we can trade or whatever. Actually work in media so over the years collected way too much tech, I am big nerd.

Anyhow you are welcome to msg me if you need some chips, a case, a mother board... have a super nice vid card somewhere too...

I wish they would make some truly awesome multiplayer Back to the future where all the time traveling affects game play. Like if i time traveled and changed something your mission changes and vice versa. It would be endless fun.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hey that sounds good man. I am mostly in need of a video card and maybe an internet wifi card. I'll check what processors you have and see if we can make a deal on this stuff. I'll send you a U2U message. Any video that's probably worth $30 is better than the one I have.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No problem... and thank you its nice to know any parts worth using will be worth using.

Besides clearing out old stuff before you know me as the guy from hoarders instead of the guy from ATS!

I will write up list tomorrow eve of everything i have, besides video card I probably wont charge you for anything else. Have some ram chips galore for all types of stuff, a few towers, some mother boards, but they dont have processors... but they have never been used. I even have some weird net boxes basically a stripped down pc used for only surfing the web they run on some linux. Just random stuff, I was planning on building a robot, but then ya know... best laid plans of mice and lazy people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join