It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Denver International Airport consipracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Related to a very popular game map for Warcraft III, Defense of the Ancients (DOTA).

Being a gamer myself I noticed this over on some gaming forums.

"But lets get down to the point - Back in 2009 Icefrog seemed different. His views and overall game development seemed off. One could say he was just becoming lazy which wouldn't be much of a surprise considering he was making absolutely no money out of a simple downloadable map for Blizzard's game, Warcraft III. Or we could go a step further and say that the Icefrog we knew was no more."

Read more - www.dota-2.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kotakuk4

I could maybe see a hit order from Blizzard as the gaming industry is billions of dollars, but then again they have starcraft AND warcraft. Both of those combined are a pretty damn big cash cow, but I see little evidence of the NWO in this althought the exact coordinates aare very intersting, theres little more than that.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I agree with the coordinates, that is pretty weird, and honestly, it could be a coincidence, but who knows. My gut tells me its not, however there is no way of knowing, and from what I could find, I don't see any connection with Blizzard, and the NWO. I hope some more information will come up on this subject, because I am really interested now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Blizzard games are full of geek lore references.

It could have very well been put there to make you think, or to appeal to the uber geeks in us all.

World of Warcraft is fun, it's even better if you get ALL the old school/sci fi/fantasy allusions.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

I have to agree it's probably just a reference and nothing more. They have tons of easter eggs like that and they've just gotten worse specially with Cata. I think it's just our own mind wanting to see what we thing we see. But then again blizzard employees get a lot of hit and runs, there was that lady last year hit an run.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
my first thought was that it has something to do with one of the horses from the apocalypse / revelations. Like a hint that that particular one will be .............actually i don't know...........

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree the co-ordinates are weird, but this is probably just an easter egg. If you take a look at the link below, you'll find icefrog is still alive, and p*$$ing quiet a few people off by the sounds of things.

Truth about Icefrog
edit on 11/3/11 by mrGonz because: fixed link

top topics

join