Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Katy Perry Clone

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
has katy perry been cloned?

KATY PERRY:











Zooey Deschanel:











robin tunney







now, the main focus is on katy, because in alot of her songs she talks about homosexuality ( reduce birth rate AKA depopulation ) quote from one of her songs- 'Life is a sexually transmitted disease'.

this has been in my mind for a while now, decided to make a thread to see what the clone experts have to say.

THIS IS ONLY MY OWN SPECULATIVE THEORY, if you are gonna post hate and flame me. dont bother i wont respond. this has been made pretty quickly because i got work real soon, so yeh peace out and heres one for the road




edit on 10-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title




posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
so your basing the cloning idea, because their eyes look similar?



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724
 


there eyes are empty, soulless clones. just like the rest of 'em



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't think cloning that useless, talentless, trollip would be worth it. Hey, why don't we clone russel brand too. Start an army of creepy cokeheads.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Her eyes look dead and soulless, like a doll's.

There was a thread the other day, with a video ( I don't know where the thread Author got it ) of a robot that looks just like you and I, hair and all, and I commented about it's eyes looking bloodless.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you know how to clone Katy Perry, you NEED to tell me!

Refusing to respond to people who disagree with your theory is a poor way to gain knowledge.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I also thought Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds looks similar;

Here

I don't know about cloning...
edit on 9-3-2011 by Clearskies because: to add spacebar



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LOL is this a serious thread?
They are actually very different. Jared Loughner and Glenn Beck look more alike. (no really..)
And the fact she had two songs (to my knowledge) involving gay tendencies doesn't mean she's trying to depopulate the American society.

I'm sorry you feel that she has a clone but no she does not.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
you realize that to clone someone, they still have to grow up just like everyone else. meaning since katy perry got big, her clone would only be like a year or two old right now. a toddler.
edit on 9-3-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Her eyes look dead and soulless, like a doll's.

There was a thread the other day, with a video ( I don't know where the thread Author got it ) of a robot that looks just like you and I, hair and all, and I commented about it's eyes looking bloodless.


Here is the link to these robots called 'Geminoids'. spectrum.ieee.org...

I was WRONG I need to correct. The robot's eyes show the corner redness like a living person's, when he looks to his right, my (the viewer's) left. In his right eye.

BUT I merely found his ( It's) and this actress's eyes similar. The irises seem innordinately large, in a big open eye. It just looks like dolls'.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease
 


I hope so. I'll take two....



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Katy Perry saying she sold her soul to the devil. Maybe thats why her eyes lok souless? Just throwin that out there.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
you realize that to clone someone, they still have to grow up just like everyone else. meaning since katy perry got big, her clone would only be like a year or two old right now. a toddler.
edit on 9-3-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)


hm only true if they cloned her as an adult, but say they cloned her as a fetus or as a baby, i dont see why there cant be an actual clone...

maybe tptb cloned her to ensure that dull and soul-less music would remain popular among children in the future therefore numbing down our society...little... by little...

i for one applaud op's thread, we have to stay sharp... keep them curve balls coming



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There may be some validity in a sense to the possibility of a cloning structure here on earth, or complete chance of genetic structure...I mean we've all heard that we have at least one double on this planet, We have quite possibly even encountered someone who could pass for our twin.

Here are some examples just off the top of my head:
Ethan Hawk & Mark Mcgrath
Monica bellucci & Catherine Zeta Jones
Bradley cooper and that new kid Paul from this years American Idol
Gina Gershon & Eva Mendez.
Alan Cumming & Paul Reubens (peewee herman)
Jim Carey and Ritch Franklin
Josh Hartnet and Forest Griffin


I could go on forever!


Cloning? Or perhaps something more complex and interesting about human genetics that has not been addressed or discovered yet? Maybe something to do with Ancestry or our family trees and whom we could be related too?



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did you see the picture of her in the morning without make up on?

If she is a clone then the scientists that made her EpicFail


Bottom line: Too ugly to be a clone.



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok I can't take it anymore.

She is not a clone! Get real!


Some of you people need to stop making EVEYTHING into some conspiracy somehow.

They look absolutely nothing alike!



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
There may be some validity in a sense to the possibility of a cloning structure here on earth, or complete chance of genetic structure...I mean we've all heard that we have at least one double on this planet, We have quite possibly even encountered someone who could pass for our twin.

Here are some examples just off the top of my head:
Ethan Hawk & Mark Mcgrath
Monica bellucci & Catherine Zeta Jones
Bradley cooper and that new kid Paul from this years American Idol
Gina Gershon & Eva Mendez.
Alan Cumming & Paul Reubens (peewee herman)
Jim Carey and Ritch Franklin
Josh Hartnet and Forest Griffin


I could go on forever!


Cloning? Or perhaps something more complex and interesting about human genetics that has not been addressed or discovered yet? Maybe something to do with Ancestry or our family trees and whom we could be related too?



could it be that our genetic code has met its limit of possible random sequence and has it repeated itself?

im no expert on human dna, but maybe some one can guide me a little.
edit on 9-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: horrible grammar


lol wtf am i talking about
edit on 9-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience
 


Josh Harnett and Forrest Griffin do not look anything alike!

None of those people on that list really resemble or even fit close enough to be the twin for the other.

I am a twin, I have a natural clone.



Also people just tend to look alike depending on ethnic background. I don't really know how that stuff all works but think about it a little....I was in Italy and it was weird to me how I looked like people I saw there. People have always asked me if I was Italian/Sicilian and now that i have actually been there, I can see why....so it woud make sense that people would resemble others...it doesn't mean people have a clone.....



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
I also thought Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds looks similar;

Here

I don't know about cloning...
edit on 9-3-2011 by Clearskies because: to add spacebar


ohh but it is worth it ! her and lady gaga are impacting the younger generation like you wouldnt believe, it is all controlled and in this day and age nearly everything in politics/media/hollywood happens, for a reason. a very well planned reason.





new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join