It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently Transmitting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello Internet Travelers!

I joined this site because it seemed relatively more "Open-minded" and informed than some of the
other websites floating around on the electronic-highway, and it's nice to see that there are some people who aren't hopelessly ignorant.

I'm just a maniac in high-school who is fed-up with my lovely generation and the current state of society.
My generation has a ton of potential, but we'd rather just sit around and waste space. A shame really, when
all of my friends are succumbing to the materialistic ideals of the world. Originality, freedom of thought and intelligence seem to be going out of style. And, society's form of "Rebellion" is mass-produced and brought to us in bargain bins.

Don't mind the sarcasm; it's an art and a weapon. What more could you want? (Don't actually answer that...)

Anyway, I'm a pretty open-minded and tolerant person and I will gladly talk about anything. I've been into extraterrestrials and UFOs since I was in eighth grade (For a good book on the subject, check out Project Mindshift by Michael Mannion. Very interesting!) I like alternative and electronic music and my favorite bands are Powerman 5000, Front Line Assembly, Gravity Kills, Android Lust, Ayria and My Chemical Romance.

Infinity is the limit. The only boundaries are the ones you create. How far you expand your mind is entirely
your choice.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

(And if your brain blows a fuse after reading my ramblings, I will replace it for a small fee.
)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Welcome!! Hope you have a good time here. Seems like you will have alot to contribute in our search for the "Truth's!".

Good Luck and Have Fun

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Btw, Where is my free fuse? Thanks!

Edit: I thought i read free, now i see FEE. I think ill just walk around with my now shorted out brain. THANKS ALOT MAN

edit on 9-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Oh you can have a free fuse as long as you don't mind the tampering with memories/thoughts and the sudden urge
to fulfill every single one of my maniacal whims. But don't worry, the process is fun, educational and completely
"Harmless"! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93a51758dfce.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-3-2011 by antar because: Say "Cheeze"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hello xKhaosXREVolutionXx
Welcome to ATS.you sound very interesting with alot to contribute.hope to see you soon in the forums~~cookie

top topics

join