It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Wash. State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey ATS! Hows your March 9 2011 going?

It's good to finally feel a part of the ATS community.

I am a long-time lurker, short time poster. I am very interested in conspiracy of all types and often have "feelings" about certain dates.

Example; 15/3/11; Tragedy at Seattle Sounders Opener(?)[losing would be a tragedy; but I get a deeper feeling of violence and possibly a "false-flag". (Note; trends point to the possibility of my thoughts; emotions point to the date and event.)
Most of the time I am wrong about these "feelings".

The odds of me being right about this are very slim but that is what makes "predicting" so enjoying. If your wrong, nothing bad happens!

So, once again, I am glad to be here. I hope I don't get too much ridicule during my stay.

Thanks! CVinWA

EDIT;
I am a believer in God. I am not religious. I believe in the Mayan Cycles. I believe in the Existence of Aliens. I believe in an alternative origin of Man. I believe many "fringe" ideas.

I am undiagnosed bi-polar.
I am not crazy.
edit on 9-3-2011 by CVinWA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

Ba'ax ka wa'alik CVinWA...

So, once again, I am glad to be here. I hope I don't get too much ridicule during my stay.

As manta said, lookin' forward to your posts...and check it out - ridicule is nothing more than an asset to asinine...

With that said, it's still fun to partake in that chaos at times though...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome truth seeker!

Try reading the book Zhuan Falun in my signature.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it and started persecuting 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners. The book deals with how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers etc etc.

I wish you good luck!

top topics

join