posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
yet more beautiful pics piano

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
AWWWWW mazing!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My favorite one is Sable Time (the black cat)....you are so very talented! I love it ALL!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey Piano- thanks for the tips on skype the other day, I did do one - took an hour, but its not bad for my first try I reckon....

Getting a tablet is a must!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Hey Piano- thanks for the tips on skype the other day, I did do one - took an hour, but its not bad for my first try I reckon....

Good painting Mart

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

how do you do that? i don't have a tablet. can't really read the menus on them anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

how do you do that? i don't have a tablet. can't really read the menus on them anyway.

I used a wacom drawing tablet - not an ipad or android tablet...

I did this tree this morning - from scratch...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I used a wacom drawing tablet - not an ipad or android tablet...

I did this tree this morning - from scratch...

that's really colorful!

well i am talking about wacom tablet. i can't read the stuff on it, so i don't know what to push and what not to. i need glasses (20-20 vision went kaput after chemotherapy) but am too cheap to buy them, so it's really my fault.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I got my first real commissioned art work!

A local gaming store paid me to paint them a new painting to use as logo, etc...

They are very happy with it and so am I !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

That is a fearsome awesome dragon!
Epic cool!

So happy to hear the rockin good news!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love your art, it so smooth and calm. Its like a dream but real at the same time.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Nice artwork.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would love to be artistically talented. But alas, I couldn't draw flies if I was covered in feces.

But God made up for it by giving me a talent for machinery; both operating and troubleshooting & repair. I made a good living at it and ran my own industrial engineering and repair service in the Chicago Metro market for 25 years before moving to Georgia to take a job with one of my customers.

My favorite of all your works is Tiger Moon. I am going to go to your website to see if I can afford to buy a copy. Your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join