It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Art: pianopraze

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Tin-foiled Whateva69

Link to print

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

"SQUEAL"

OMG its awesome i love it so much x x x x hugs n kisses for everyone x x x x

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

well done!
really beautiful work.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

WOW this is BEAUTIFUL!!

You are very talented!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Lord Typoed

Love it!! You even got Ser Winston in the pic

Great painting!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I found some Romney supporters:

That one was done in Painter 12... i'm trying to learn, sorry its a very rough sketch. I just can't seem to get how to use painter yet... i'm learning

Ok, here's a good painting to my normal standard:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey piano. how are ya. I felt like dropping in and sharing some of my art.

It is my new avatar. It was made exclusively with the Paint program.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I love your style, it reminds me of Ken Done ... search images

you would rake in the money here in OZ with that SolarE-Souljah design.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is for Open2Truth, troll hunter extraordinar:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
State Of Mind:

Original is 11x8.5 much higher quality

Reminds me of Munch's the scream.

I like your work, you have a knack with a tablet. I specially like your techniques and that you are sharing them. I tend to like to share painting techniques like you, it's what I do alot of.
Your tigers and the all the hair detail is awesome BTW, just electric, it really moves.

I used a Intuos4 for a few years and loved it, now I just have a cheap Grapphire. I used to use PS5.5 as a staple for making video game art, but my tasks were easy mostly (Make layer copy, select layer, use programmed action to set filter 'offset', work on layer, merge, repeat until you no longer see the seam). I loved PS5, this CS stuff I find ridiculous tho. It's overly complicated and menu driven, alot of the features you actually wanted simple are now unintuitive and complex. I could actually get by using PS3.0. You have to commit to something when the reason youre using a PC program is because the opposite. It's like a bunch of graphic and web designers (not trained traditional artists) took over the R&D team, I should walk down there and smack some sense into them right now.

As an oil painter I used to have nightmares that I was working on a painting, and screwed something up bad, then started to panic since there's no Control-Z in real life!

I'll definitely be trolling this post for PS tips and suggestions, thanks for sharing your art and ideas! S+F for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I've only just come across these, and they are stunning!
Do you paint for real too?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Thank you for the kind words

Yes, I do. Just much more expensive and seems confining now that i'm used to an unlimited free palate of paints... no more mixing and adjusting.. and unlimited undos... no more stray brush strokes ruining paintings...

Here are some of my mini's I've painted, they are a little beat up from constant use... $250 for the paints I used to paint these... oh and the size... most of these mini's are like 1" tall... had to paint them with a magnifying glass... lol.

These are just the ones I've still got for myself, my friends pay me to paint theirs too...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I really like your paintings.

Wondering, could you do a Chinese zodiac painting of my family? I'd like to see a painting of our avatars posing together. You can put them anywhere that looks cool.

Here's our symbols

Me: Earth Dragon
Wife: Earth Snake
First son: Earth Ox
Second son: Metal Tiger (he's the oddball lol)

I'd really appreciate it (:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Wowser! That is incredible!

I know where you're coming from with the scale, I paint on faces that are miniature, the face is approx 1", but I just rely on my short sightedness ha! To paint something entirely 1" in size takes some skill....not to mention patience! Kudos to you

I did send you a pm, I know you are sure to be inundated with your talent~ but if you do get a chance to reply sometime (no rush) I'd be a happy bunny

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow Piano, you are really talented. All of these paintings are so well done, but some of them are just absolutely amazing!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Valentine exposed

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Best yet IMO

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh my gosh PP...I am blown away! You are an incredible artist, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to do this, I really wasn't expecting it so soon. You are the best!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ghost light:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
battle ship:

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join