It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Art: pianopraze

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Very nice, this one brought to mind the aurora borealis,
especially with the green!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You continue to read my mind as that was what I was thinking about with that green.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Wow, thats cool!

Have you seen this?

The Aurora. Its awesome! Like your art!

vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Funny you should mention. I've been working hard spending almost all my time for the last few days studying cameras/lenses/photogrophy because I'm about to drop 2k to be able to do the very thing you are illustrating in these videos (actually I've been studying for last year, but especially last few days as I'm ready to buy).

You really shouldn't play inside my head, it's sick and messed up in there...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ah,

Ok, I'll stick to your art then.

Looking forward to it.

That kind of photography is so intense, it seems like it would be a challenge,
but well worth it!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
tiger moon:

My totem animal is the tiger. After doing a lot of research I understand more why. I totally imbue the qualities listed below which I took from various websites. I painted this picture to sum up my learning.

Tigers are the embodiment (shown by the stripes) of yin/yang in balance: male/female, power/restraint, fire/water, full moon/new moon. I am an aries, not a leo, but I still find all these descriptions fit me perfectly:

Passion, Power, Devotion
Tiger people do their best work at night. 
They are very sensual and passion people and devoted parents.
 Your best work will be done at night. 
Tigers are associated with water and have all the properties of the element of Water – 
healing, power through gentle flow, feminine energies.

www.linsdomain.com...

THE SPIRIT OF THE TIGER IS: POWER DEVOTION PASSION ADVENTURE SENSUALITY
The tiger is a solitary spirit, protecting its territory and coming together to mate and raise their young. In this aspect, you are a person who needs plenty of "space". You can feel suffocated easily by one who does not understand this. You are very loyal, loving and sensual, but must be with someone who really understands you.
The tiger is a nocturnal animal and gives those with the "spirit of the tiger" a special power during the night hours. Your creativity is enhanced during those hours. The tiger is also connected to the new and full moon and the phases of the moon can influence you greatly. You should learn more about the power of the moon and how to use its various phases to the best advantage in your life.
As with most cats, the tiger is a sensual creature. It stretches, it muscles are smooth and sleek, it rubs against trees, other cats, and is very sensitive to touch. A tiger spirit person has a great feeling of touch and could learn psychometry very easily. This person also is sensitive to the touch of others and can be very sensual in physical relationships.
Unlike most of the cat family, the tiger loves swimming and will often just lay in the water and enjoy it. The tiger spirit person has an affinity for water and often lives near the water or would like to. The water element is one of psychic ability and emotional elements. You can be overly sensitive and emotional, but if you call upon the power and knowledge of the tiger, you can control your life.
The tiger is a free spirit and loves to roam and experience new things. The tiger spirit is adventurous and loves to travel and experience new cultures, learn new philosophies, meet new people and yet can still maintain that "solitary" image and feeling. And yet the tiger has very strong ties to its young. The tiger spirit has great motherly devotion and raises and teaches their children all that they can while the children are within their territory.
Tigers hunt silently and slowly and this can be a very beneficial trait to learn in the tiger spirit life. Weigh things carefully, don't be in too much of a hurry, At the time in your life when the tiger spirit speaks, slow down and become deliberate in your choices. If you feel you are being selfish, that is probably for your own good. Everyone must learn to "do for themselves" before they can help others. You may also find yourself interested in certain intellectual pursuits that have not previously appealed to you. Follow your instincts. The tiger is a great leader.

www.angelfire.com...

Will & Power
When very young, the Tiger soul learns to contain such raw power. This contained energy can present itself as an intense gaze and quietly studious demeanor that may intimidate others, as though the eyes of the Tiger are capable of peering into one’s very soul.
Such intensity can drive others away as the one beside whom the Tiger journeys can often appear as aloof or disinterested. Nothing can be further from the truth however, as although they may seem insensitive or detached, these are the souls that desire to experience all of life’s intricacies and adventures, yet it is only as they mature and gain confidence in themselves that their more exuberant side is let free to play and explore.
As the Tiger Soul grows, matures and evolves, a balance is found between releasing their indomitable energies and maintaining an awareness of the feelings of those around them. When the two-legged can embrace, without fear, their own Power and utilize it for the benefit of both themselves and others, the Light Force of their Will shines forth to light the pathway for others who journey the path of Self-Knowledge and Discovery.

Devotion
For the two-legged with the soul of Tiger, there is an intrinsic undercurrent of fierce devotion that flows through their veins. When a Tiger individual loves another, be this in a friend or lover, the loyalty, intensity and devotion that they lavish upon their loved ones leaves an indelible imprint upon the hearts and minds of others. For some less passionate individuals who find themselves in love with the one beside whom Tiger pads, this red-hot intensity can be overwhelming and they will escape for “gentler waters,” while those who posses a similar fire and depth within their own hearts will find an eager and willing partner in the Tiger individual.

Yin/Yang Principle
One look at the magnificent coat of a Tiger reveals much as the black stripes that are overlaid against the backdrop of orange/rust coloring suggests a certain duality. In nature when there is such a significant contrast, this will often indicate a duplicity of meaning and/or purpose.
For the Tiger, this contrasting of patterns and colors suggests the Yin/Yang principle. Yin/Yang is the concept that all things in life are balanced via opposites and these opposites are equal halves of the whole. Female/Male, white/black, light/dark, are all examples of this polarity that is the basic foundation of this concept. Therefore, when looking at the Tiger Totem and its beautiful coat of mixed patterns and colors, it becomes evident that this is a creature being that possesses the balance of energies we may understand best as Yin/Yang.
As an animal totem, Tiger will walk beside the two-legged who is one of extremes in nature, feelings, and temperament. These are the individuals who run either hot or cold, full of passion or completely detached, there are very few periods of lukewarm for the Tiger Soul.
The challenge for these two-legged's is in finding the balance between extremes and understanding that the two halves are not contradictions of one another, but parts of an integrate Whole. By experiencing first one facet of life, feeling and being then the “opposite", the Tiger learns the importance of Balance.
Often times, the two legged with Tiger as an Animal Totem, will walk through the flames of hell and back several times during their lifetime. Many painful lessons will be encountered wherein he/she will expend themselves to the point of exhaustion and utter depletion, to then arise like the Phoenix out of their own ashes and begin a new cycle of growth and learning. Life for these souls is experienced whole heartedly and experiences which may discourage other less motivated individuals are frequently perceived by the Tiger individual as a challenge to be met head on and conquered.

Lunar Magic
Many myths and animal legends hold the Tiger as a Sister to the Moon, the contrast between her orange fur and black stripes once more reflecting the polarities of light and darkness which are symbolic representations of the two complete phases of the New and Full Moon. Such animals which are closely related to lunar cycles are recognized as possessing a particular form of magic including enchantments, summoning and assisting those souls who are departing from the physical plane across to the Blue Road of Spirit.
When Tiger walks beside a two-legged, the human counterpart will often be imbued with a particularly strong intuition and sense of timing. This "inner knowing" is an unconscious alignment between the two-legged and the Moon’s cycles.
Esoterically, the Moon represents the past, emotions, and all that is “hidden.” Hidden aspects include our subconscious minds, past life memories, which exist just below the surface of conscious thought, past programming, repressed thoughts and the realms and dimensions which are not visible to the physical eye.
As the Tiger Soul appears to have an uncanny sense of timing, in reality, he/she is closely in sync with the Full and New Moon. During the three day cycle (build-up, culmination and ebb) of the New Moon, the two-legged with Tiger as an Animal Totem, instinctively recognizes that now is the time to begin new projects, to leap with full force out into the world in a self-actualizing manner that will produce positive results. During the three day cycle of the Full Moon, Tiger Soul recognizes that this is the time to gather, sift through the past to uncover those habits, ideas and thoughts which have outlived their purpose. During the phase of the New Moon, those outdated modes can be discarded in favor of new ideas and plans. Also, the Full Moon is the time in which the seeds planted during the cycle of the New Moon have germinated and are producing fruit.
In so recognizing the essential ebb and flow of cycles, phases and all life, the Tiger individual aligns him/her Self with the Hanwi (Moon) and inherits much of the magic as well as the magic that is associated with the moon’s silver light. The more in tune with his/her intuitive, receptive and emotional side Tiger becomes, the more he/she listens to the subtle vibrations of the soul’s directive and responds accordingly, the more developed the abilities of mystical perception and transformative medicine which are part of the inheritance this beautiful and noble Animal Spirit carries. Then, two-legged and Tiger blend in perfect balance between passion and calm, pride and humility, action and contemplation in the splendid dance of a soul unfolding.

www.namastecafe.com...

to borrow a beautiful concept from that last website:
namaste

edit on 21-4-2011 by pianopraze because: .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Many different thoughts at once...Red...I feel warmth, yet cool, not hot or burning.

Fresh, and I see Rose Petals in the matrix...

Intensity, yet balanced.

Layered, and Complex.

Alluring....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Love all the artwork, great job Piano

Have you ever heard of Medicine cards?
www.medicinecards.com...

Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals is a boxed set including a book and 52 beautifully-rendered animal cards. This divination system is based on the ancient teachings of Native America. The text explains how the cards can be used to receive guidance and healing messages from the animals. Medicine Cards is an elegant tool to use for personal growth and balanced living. Medicine Cards has sold over a million copies and is translated and published in many languages including French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and others.

www.medicinecards.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56e8d0e1d48b.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 22-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Art is a mirror to your soul

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Ty Mat

No I've not seen those before, but they look interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
broken:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
down under:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6de890b85caf.png[/atsimg]

Here ya go Piano.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

absolutely awesome solar

you inspired me!

solar bear:

hehe....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
down under:

This is beautiful!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

thank you,
I deleted the original picture post to remove it from another thread (i know it still shows up but the link above with eventually disappear) so I'm reposting it here,

down under:

edit on 26-4-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification, original picture still shows but it will disappear soon, thus need for repost.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by itaii

thank you,
I deleted the original picture post to remove it from another thread (i know it still shows up but the link above with eventually disappear) so I'm reposting it here,

down under:

edit on 26-4-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification, original picture still shows but it will disappear soon, thus need for repost.

Awsome piano.

Is that Zazz??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Why on earth would you think that?

Here is something I did for will,
it really didn't come out like I want it but it's what came out:

night fire:

night fire avatar:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb6f12e1e704.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Omg....beautiful artwork!!! I'm so jealous! I have a wacom bamboo tablet, and I can barely write my name legibly with it.
I use it mostly to repair damaged photos.
I wish I was talented.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Thank you for the kind words.

If your avatar is any sign, i'm sure you have some artistic talent

the intuos4 is an artist tool...

... i've never used a tablet like this before that aids in creativity instead of hindering...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thank you Very Much PIANO!!!! that is amazingly elegant

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join