It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i a terrorist ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
According to this Video ,and the thoughts of thees people i am ,

I was born and Raised in the USA ., i am a Convert to Islam , i want to live a peaceful life and i want to live a life that is centered around my religion , if this means praying 5 times a day , or not eating pork , or living by strict rules ,then i would happily do it , because it brings peace to my heart , no more do i have to live a life where i look back the next day and feel guilty of things that i did , no more do i have to worrie about weather their is or is not a god , i do not have thees battles within my self anymore ,my soul is free , i love this new found life i have in Islam , and what many people do not understand is that Most Muslim people feel they will find peace by living in this so called out dated barbaric way of life .

But let me ask you , If the US was invaded and , we had to defend it , and i used my religion for streanth and courage would i still be a terrorist ?

i ask you this because that is exactly what is going on over seas , but yet they are terrorist, according to people in the video ,

i really dont have a point to this thread , i guess i am just venting , it would not bother me if some mod decided to trash it ,

never have i ever had any problems Living in my own country , but when i found god , i found out how much evil really surrounds me , an evil i used to be part of .

some thoughts on the videos would be nice , thanks all

Love Brother Shamil www.liveleak.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
you converted to islam and your picture is still an alienz? how come? they don't have laws for that?

With love,

Your Mother.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think you sound like a terrorist and would possibly harm people. Just the vibe I get from you and I didn't even read all of your post.

Its people like you they should put behind bars.

Just my 2 cents, you asked.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/9/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonposzter

it is considered , bad to have tattos , however the last pic i had was me holding the Quran , but that did not sit well with some members

also i got the tattoo before i converted to Islam

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Potential terrorist.....as are most Muslims.

You asked....I answered.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kotakuk4

why? why do you feel that way ? i would never harm anyone , i would rather move to a place where i could live in my religion peacfully rather then create any trouble , am i still a terriorist ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

why ? can you tell me why ? every one has the potential to be a terrorist if you put it that way ,regardless of religion

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

See this is the attitude that is scaring me. I can sit here, eat candy and read your posts all day long. Believing it is a different story.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Edit .----------------------------------------------------^^^^--------------------------------------------------------^^^^--------------------------------- ------
edit on 9-3-2011 by 12voltz because: i dont really want to be a part of this thread after second thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kotakuk4

i am sorry you feel that way , however i am telling you that i am of peace and i wish no harm to anyone or any other religion ,

maybe the problem is within your heart ? infact i know it is , i used to be just like you i can tell you i probably hated Islam more then anyone , and when i decided to question why i hated why i had so much hate in my heart , look what happened .....i became humble and peaceful in this religion that is truly of peace ,but i never conciderd all Muslims to be terriorist like the video is displaying .

but its intresting to watch how i could have turned out just like the people protesting in the video , it kinda makes you wonder what the heck was i thinking

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

no , my good man i will not keep it to my self and i say that in the most respectful way , any negative reply i get from people only strengthens my belief

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Dear me. Dear me..

Try this..

You know those candy stores in malls sometimes. Grab a bag, fill it with the most eye-appealing candy you can find. Sit back, eat the candy and speak about religion in a language you barely know.

This is the only way I've figured to feel free.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What is it exactly that you are wanting to get out of this? You aren't going to sway peoples beliefs with islam when the message in it is written clearly.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kotakuk4

Dear me. Dear me..

Try this..

You know those candy stores in malls sometimes. Grab a bag, fill it with the most eye-appealing candy you can find. Sit back, eat the candy and speak about religion in a language you barely know.

This is the only way I've figured to feel free.

please forgive me here ,i mean you no disrespect , but i dont understand your question ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
What is it exactly that you are wanting to get out of this? You aren't going to sway peoples beliefs with islam when the message in it is written clearly.

i dont want anything other then opinions on the video i posted ? as i stated i was venting a bit and my thread really has no direction in it ,

may i ask you is their anything you desire from this thread ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
no it doesn't make you a terrorist, it makes you an america who happens to be a muslim. ignore these closed minded bigots who seem to believe that everyone outside of Christianity is evil and out the 'american norm' is a muslim extremist and a terrorist.

power to you dude for following your own path in what you feel is right for you. wish there was more people like.

it does not matter what faith you follow, what color you are, or whatever else...we are all humans and we all share this planet. there are extremist in every creed and people need to understand this. i doubt you are an evil extremist person, if you were, your post would of been nothing but "DEATH TO AMERICA!!!" or you wouldn't have posted anything at all. if you believe you are a terrorist, then you have to rethink things...but see yourself as a human who leads his life by a certain faith, but still believes and worships the same god every religion does.

as i said before, power to you dude.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
no it doesn't make you a terrorist, it makes you an america who happens to be a muslim. ignore these closed minded bigots who seem to believe that everyone outside of Christianity is evil and out the 'american norm' is a muslim extremist and a terrorist.

power to you dude for following your own path in what you feel is right for you. wish there was more people like.

it does not matter what faith you follow, what color you are, or whatever else...we are all humans and we all share this planet. there are extremist in every creed and people need to understand this. i doubt you are an evil extremist person, if you were, your post would of been nothing but "DEATH TO AMERICA!!!" or you wouldn't have posted anything at all. if you believe you are a terrorist, then you have to rethink things...but see yourself as a human who leads his life by a certain faith, but still believes and worships the same god every religion does.

as i said before, power to you dude.

my good man thank you so much ,i agree with you 100% , we all do indeed worship the same god , their is no god but god , and i found him in this religion , might not be the most popular religion , but now i can understand what other Muslims are going through , man i tell you the negativity can really bring you down , but i used to be on that side ,close minded , hating , man oh man i now see how evil it really is .. thank you fo very much for yout true words

Love Brother Shamil

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by 12voltz

no , my good man i will not keep it to my self and i say that in the most respectful way , any negative reply i get from people only strengthens my belief

So that's what this is about. You need to strengthen your belief? You knew asking a loaded question would result in your having to defend yourself, so you obviously are not comfortable entirely with your decision to join a cult.

If a person needs to continually state they are Muslim, it's empowering.

If I were to continually state I'm atheist then people would assume I've got issues.

Well, anyone who needs to feel better about themselves by having opposition in order to obtain strength, are not really all there I believe...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

i understand you wanting to put a twist on this thread , but i can assure you that my point in this thread was to see how people felt about the video i posted , however if people decide to attack me or my religion Inshallah (god willing ) it will strengthen my faith

thanks much

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Following your religion definitely does not make you a terrorist. But it is important to follow the truth of your chosen religion, which you can find through reading the holy book (the Quran in your case, the Bible in mine) and listening to your heart. The goodness that resides in each of us tells us what the truth really is. It's only when certain leaders of a religion attempt to twist the religion to their false version of the "truth" that what we call terrorism occurs, and there are examples of such terrorism in many religions.
Live according to what your heart tells you. It will help protect you from corrupting influences around you (in the form of media as well as religious leaders), for it is through the heart that the Holy One speaks to each of us in the language and religion that we understand and believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join