It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor over Sydney, Australia, 8th March......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I live in Dulwich Hill, a suburb of Sydney, Australia. I don't actually remember the actual time, but I would guess it may have been around 9pm on the 8th March. I was on the balcony of our house with my girlfriend having a couple of beers, it was a warmish night. Then just as I was about to take a swig from my bottle of beer a very bright light just seemed to drop from out of the sky. It was quite a large size and lasted only about a second or so, it seemed to just disappear behind the houses on the opposite side of the street. I turned to my girlfriend and asked her if she had seen it, but she said that she hadn't, she was looking the opposite way.

I just wondered if anybody else in this area had also seen the bright light.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
From what I remember, this isn't a meteor but just simple fire works started up by a bunch of kids over at the official meteorite forums to trick everyone into thinking they are actually going to witness a meteorite.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is when i could give a negative star
he is just asking if you can help buTTTTTTTTTTTTTT out

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well I don't know what that reply was all about, but I am sure that what I saw wasn't fireworks. One ball of light just falling downwards, that's not a firework. Well I thought it was worth asking anyway.....Oh hum........

top topics

join