It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oops...Forgot to say hi...HI!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So... been here a few days now, read a lot, got past my 20 and have posted a few new threads. Before even saying hello. lol

Anyway, was using another site similar to this (no names) but it's all blue and there are a lot of nutcases, name calling, ranting, raving, swearing, fart humor(Actually not against this...lol) and screaming headlines of BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! 2.3 EQ IN ARK> DOOM!!!!!!!!!

So, found you guys. Thank you! I find the same things here but at least it's more organized and it seems that the average IQ level may be a little higher.!

Interests: NWO, 2012, Govt BS ie False Flag, Earth Changes, Survivalists and anything else that isn't popular in the MSM. Oh, that reminds me, I love to debunk the MSM.

Thanx for the space!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
welcome to ats good to have you look forward to seeing you in the forums

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hey Jude...........

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Forgot to ask one question...

How do I post a youtube vid on here?

Thanx!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What posts I've read of yours so far, you come off as a troll Just look at your post on Libya being attached for water.

This something I remember from awhile back and its relevance cannot be ignored. After all... WATER WILL be more valuable than WATER when the SHTF.

Obvious signs of some one who just created a new troll account.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Go to youtube.

Find your video.

Copy the part in the address bar AFTER the =

Reply/Comment

Select VID;YOUTUBE

Paste and hit OK

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse
reply to post by jude11

What posts I've read of yours so far, you come off as a troll Just look at your post on Libya being attached for water.

This something I remember from awhile back and its relevance cannot be ignored. After all... WATER WILL be more valuable than WATER when the SHTF.

Obvious signs of some one who just created a new troll account.

WOW! So I guess it really doesn't matter what site a person decides to land on, there will always be people using name-calling rather than intelligent rebuttals on an opinion. Makes me wonder who the Troll is.

Thanx for the welcome.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1
reply to post by jude11

Go to youtube.

Find your video.

Copy the part in the address bar AFTER the =

Reply/Comment

Select VID;YOUTUBE

Paste and hit OK

Thank you! Appreciate the help.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi,

Yes you've been couped up long enough and I've decided to take the time to actually look through your post and see your true identity. I am pleased with what I see.

Thanks,

kotakuk4

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

WOW! So I guess it really doesn't matter what site a person decides to land on, there will always be people using name-calling rather than intelligent rebuttals on an opinion. Makes me wonder who the Troll is.

Thanx for the welcome.

I have read every single post of you have posted, and am more that educated on who you are after some google searches. I'm sorry for calling you out as the troll that you are. I don't just call troll for no reason, I do my reasearch, and that research stands be hind my word.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

This is the introductions forum of ATS, please no name calling in this forum or any other for that matter.

Mod Note - Please Review - We expect Civility and Decorum

Mod Note - Please Review - No more scoffing and ridicule

Please use the complain / suggestion to get the full attention of the entire Staff. If you believe there is something ATS should be alerted to.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

edit on 9/3/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by spiderbadarse

This is the introductions forum of ATS, please no name calling in this forum or any other for that matter.

Mod Note - Please Review - We expect Civility and Decorum

Mod Note - Please Review - No more scoffing and ridicule

Please use the complain / suggestion to get the full attention of the entire Staff. If you believe there is something ATS should be alerted to.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

edit on 9/3/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

Yeah, thought that was a rule here but I guess it doesn't stand with some members. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kotakuk4
Hi,

Yes you've been couped up long enough and I've decided to take the time to actually look through your post and see your true identity. I am pleased with what I see.

Thanks,

kotakuk4

Thanks for taking the time. Appreciate the welcome.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I didn't intend to violate any rules. I just have a hard time not calling a spade a spade. If you are not a troll, I would like to apologize. I would also like to point out that an influx in feral cats, due to a low economy. has created an acute Toxoplasma gondii outbreak,, this is something that is inflating at an increasing rate.

top topics

join