It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have ya'al seen this ufo caught on tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
U.F.O Tape

Any thoughts?

p.s sorry if this has been posted before...I could'nt find it anywhere on here

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Dr MamBo]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmmm, kinda fuzzy. I dunno.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
couldn't see much of anything. like a videoclip repeating itself or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've heard here and on other discussion forums that it's not real. But have seen no hard evidence that it isn't, just peoples own thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This was one of the tv-spots made by the Sci Fi Cannel for a show called "happens". And yes, it's been discussed before. Here's a link.

Some of the other ads that ran can be found here.

Later, they were critizised for making these spots as some people believed they were real.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
this is an ADD for the scifi channell...........this was JUST discussed yet again last week here on ATS......

The ACTRESS in the hellicopter is married to the guitar player in Blondie if i am not mistaken..........

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The ACTRESS in the hellicopter is married to the guitar player in Blondie if i am not mistaken..........

Yes your right she is
and the video is a hoax if I rember correctly.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ah well, but its a bloody good one none the less.

for shame

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This has been on ATS 2 or 3 times that i know of.

That one looked a bit different in quality, but it was a commercial for the SciFi Channel.

Maybe someone reduced the quality on purpose to make it look less CGI, like it did before.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's the scoop for ya,

WTC Sci-Fi Channel UFO Is A Hoax

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on ATS - my question is how does anyone distinguish 'real' footage from a 'hoax'? The problem I have with all videos and images of UFO's is that even if they showed a 'real' ship landing in full daylight complete with occupants,who then walked around picking flowers, no-one would take it seriously. Everyone would cry 'oh, it's just too good to be true'. But show them a twinkling light, at night, shot with a shakey camera and several months of discussion will follow with one group saying that it's Venus and the other saying it's a mother ship. I just don't get it. At best, photographic images of UFO's are just a distraction from the real facts.

I do believe in ET, but I arrived at that conclusion through a process of logic rather than images of 'something' that I can't quantify.

[edit on 20/7/2004 by Deckard_BR26354]

top topics

join