It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to put military radar on Canada border: Senators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't see how this would possibly keep people from fleeing the US.

Look at the Canada-US border on Google earth, it's not even a border it's just a road!

I don't think anyone would have a problem just walking across the border. It's not like there is a huge "no-man's land" between the US and Canada like there is in Mexico. There are even people's houses right on the border line.

Yeah I'm sure they could have people patrolling the border, but that's a lot of border to patrol, and we know how great a job they do on the Mexican border. I wouldn't worry.

I'm pretty sure this is just another money wasting futile attempt at stopping the horrible Marijuana smugglers for applying their trade. I'd much rather have people smoking BC bud than Mexican METH, wouldn't you? Shows how messed up the priorities are.

In addition to that, there is an even bigger problem with the Mexican border.... MEXICAN WAREWOLVES. At least that's what Reno 911's terry would lead us to believe. There is also a diarrhea embargo going down at midnight. Scary.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well perhaps, but I was picturing a scenario of food stuffs being unloaded near Guatemala or Panama, then going through radiation at US border, then again at Canadian border.

Ok... Radiation from what? The fallout from Japan? Or are you talking about radar? I don't think radar will cause an issue, if that's what you're talking about...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

yeah, but then the weed wouldn`t be as good.

plus the gubmint makes to much money off the fines and court costs from people that get arrested for drug related charges.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
The flow of drugs is from the US to Canada so what is the real reason they want radar there?

I'm not saying drugs dont come up thorugh MExico, but literall TONS of pot comes down accross the Canadian border into the US every year.

Some kid got caught a few years back flying a very advanced helicopter across:

Samual Lindsa-Brown... was arrested Feb. 23 unloading more than 150 kilograms of BC bud from a helicopter in a remote spot in the Colville National Forest.

www.cannabisculture.com...

Traditionally, the big time dealers who have access to helicopters ship "BC bud" down to the states where they pick up coke to bring back. Also, ecstasy is produced in large quantities in Canada, and big busts at the border are not rare.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join