It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Minds Create The Medicine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have always been amazed about the topic of placebos. Here is a very well done and interesting video that demonstrates how our thoughts alone can help us heal and feel better.

Here is another video where they used surgery as a placebo and the results are nothing short of astonishing.
Follow this link to view.
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The power of the mind, perfectly demonstrated here. S&F for you. keep them coming.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Star and Flag as well....this just goes to show what I have always believed in all along.

Doctors balk at a cancer patient that has suddenly had tumors disappear, or another person that has a skin problem just disappear overnight...it was the person unwhittingly healing themselves.

If we believe with all our being when we become dis eased and "ill" that whatever is "wrong" will be "gone" and we will be healthy...it can happen.

"Physician, heal thyself"...words of wisdom one should never forget...it's all in what you believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would prefer placebos to chemicals any day but the problem is how do you trick the mind to believe it's getting the real thing without using the real thing. If someone figures that out I would love to see them drop the horrible chems and go to the more natural mind meds!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Great post, I believe every disease is government manipulated and regulated. It's a sad world...
Our higher self has the power to heal any part of the body, staying positive and believing in a higher self is the key to curing our diseases and disorders. I used to believe I had ADHD until i realized relaxation in any situation is possible

top topics

join