It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably obvious to most, but to be definite..(Mark of the beast..)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I enjoy reading IamIam posts, he shares a lot of knowledge and theory.

I'm unsure if the mark is absolutely money, but money in combination with almost anything physical.

I agree that the Mark can't be a chip...I mean come on. Even atheist would
at being told to have a chip implanted. Attempting to implement a world wide chip system would tip off too many people. Evil is WAY more slick than that.

It's our participation and love of this world that's our sin. It can come in many different forms, some people love money, some people love food, some people love sex, some people love ruling people, etc. Our love of participating in this world is our actual sin.

The reason being, we are spiritual creations and this physical world is only meant to be our video game or sim. The problem is there are those of us who don't want to leave this world.

This will come as a shock but need be said. Some of you proposed "good" people who champion money and capitalism do not even realize you're feeding the beast.

Can you imagine this world if everyone decided to stop playing the Devils game? If we all stopped our pursuit of material wealth? How many problems would disappear almost over night? Think about that, and then reconsider what the Mark of the Beast is and who are contributing to its power.

Hint: We all are. As of right now we are all darned. Unless we severe our allegiance to this physical world, stop our love of it, we are all part of the darned. If you wish to apply the bible to this...If the bible says only 144,000 people will reject the Mark...with as many people there are on this planet, the Mark HAS to be something that a tiny fraction of people will reject. It sounds about right to me that only 144,000 people on this planet will reject depending on themselves and depend upon God.

It can't be a microchip because that number would be in the millions if not billions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You screwy Empire - you'll never implant me - or whatever it is you plan on doing.

Everyone needs to stop feeding the beast and concentrate on their community - problem solved.
edit on 10-3-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i have to agree with you money is the mark of the beast, paper money you use with you hands and lones and morgages are the ones in your mind and most people sign the name with there right hand. the mark of the beast , the mark is your signature the beast is the one you are loning the money of that is what i think any way

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I cannot believe it...God makes it so plan and simple yet you guys can't see...

Is this why revelation, the book that reveals the mark during the end times, starts out with defining two types of people? The blessed, from the blessed who also hear and take it heart?

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

You notice after it defines the other type, the blessed who hear it and take it to heart, it explain they do this because THE TIME IS NEAR.

Like I said, revelations is meant to be only understood in the end times.

IamIam's explanation of the mark of beast could be understood wayy before the end time. This just doesn't make sense!

How can you guys not see this!

You guys are adding your own ideas to the Bible!

Re-read through all my posts and you can see I came to a definite conclusion! When you guys do a math problem do you proudly except an indefinite answer?

My explanation is simply logic. Just as Jesus' words were! Jesus' words are Gods words, the warning of the mark is God's words...

Please, please in no way am I saying I'm Jesus.

You get my point....

Why is it my answer has no open ends, while IamIam's answer has open ends, yet you guys think he's correct?

Jesus would call these corrupt minds...

Can anyone show me any fault in my logic? Can anyone come up with another definite conclusion?

edit on 10-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

if everyone already had the mark, then why would God warn us about not getting the mark in the End Times?

Shouldn't he instead, from the beginning, explain that we already have the mark and teach us how to be delivered from it?

The Bible DOES NOT teach us how to be delivered from it...it instead promises that if you take the mark that you will drink of cup of God's wrath.

The only way to prevent that is to give a clear understand of what the mark of the beast is, and when it will appear. This is of course in the End times.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Accepting the "Mark of the Beast" will be a conscience decision to reject God and swear allegiance to someone else. It is not money, that does not make sense. Money was around before Jesus was born, before Revelations was written. I don't even think it's an implantable chip, although I personally wouldn't take the chance. No, I think it will be a genetic modification that will either A) allow humans to live 10x longer than currently B) prevent sickness or C) both. The only time God destroyed the world previously was for genetic mutations (Noah and his family was "pure"). Think about this. God forgives any sin. But if you get the Mark you are instantly barred from Heaven forever. We aren't talking about something simple or casual here. It's something MAJOR.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Accepting the "Mark of the Beast" will be a conscience decision to reject God and swear allegiance to someone else. It is not money, that does not make sense. Money was around before Jesus was born, before Revelations was written. I don't even think it's an implantable chip, although I personally wouldn't take the chance. No, I think it will be a genetic modification that will either A) allow humans to live 10x longer than currently B) prevent sickness or C) both. The only time God destroyed the world previously was for genetic mutations (Noah and his family was "pure"). Think about this. God forgives any sin. But if you get the Mark you are instantly barred from Heaven forever. We aren't talking about something simple or casual here. It's something MAJOR.

I'll repeat myself again, the mark logically cannot be something spiritual. What thinking is higher above logic?

Please tell me what's wrong with my logic...

"Revelations says in right hand OR the forehead.

It's one OR the other. How can you have wicked actions if it starts from the mind and you only have the mark of the beast on your hand?

Since you can't have both, you'll either be wicked minded but with no wicked actions from your hand, or not wicked at all. "

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo

Is this why revelation, the book that reveals the mark during the end times, starts out with defining two types of people? The blessed, from the blessed who also hear and take it heart?

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

You notice after it defines the other type, the blessed who hear it and take it to heart, it explain they do this because THE TIME IS NEAR.

IamIam's explanation of the mark of beast could be understood wayy before the end time. This just doesn't make sense!

Re-read through all my posts and you can see I came to a definite conclusion! When you guys do a math problem do you proudly except an indefinite answer?

My explanation is simply logic. Just as Jesus' words were! Jesus' words are Gods words, the warning of the mark is God's words...

You get my point....

Why is it my answer has no open ends, while IamIam's answer has open ends, yet you guys think he's correct?

Can anyone show me any fault in my logic? Can anyone come up with another definite conclusion?

if everyone already had the mark, then why would God warn us about not getting the mark in the End Times?

Shouldn't he instead, from the beginning, explain that we already have the mark and teach us how to be delivered from it?

The thing is, i dont think anybody can show you the fault in your logic, because you fail to see any way in which you could be wrong. Your too smart and your logic is undeniable. /sarcasm.

At the end of the day, God doesn't care about what you think the mark of the beast is. This is just clutching on to the world we live in. We are not meant to stay in this three dimensional place forever, he wants us to find our way back to him, not just read a book and prepare. He wants you to think, not hand you the answers so you can be lazy and accept face value. At least, thats what i feel based on my experience.

Edit in: your other problem is you keep assuming that God wrote the Bible. Sure its his message, but MAN wrote it.
edit on 10-3-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

You get my point....

The thing is, i dont think anybody can show you the fault in your logic, because you fail to see any way in which you could be wrong. Your too smart and your logic is undeniable. /sarcasm.

At the end of the day, God doesn't care about what you think the mark of the beast is. This is just clutching on to the world we live in. We are not meant to stay in this three dimensional place forever, he wants us to find our way back to him, not just read a book and prepare. He wants you to think, not hand you the answers so you can be lazy and accept face value. At least, thats what i feel based on my experience.

Edit in: your other problem is you keep assuming that God wrote the Bible. Sure its his message, but MAN wrote it.
edit on 10-3-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

My logic is not from me, our knowledge is from God. It's funny you add the word "sarcasm" after "Your too smart and your logic is undeniable." Yet you don't explain it's faults.

Remember my explanation covers all the angles in which Revelation gives us insight too.

I'm not crazy, and I wouldn't be typing this if it didn't make sense.

You are all hypocrites.

Taking Jesus' teachings with logic, but when a logical explanation is presented towards the Bible you deny it and go towards something with open-ends...

Good luck everyone. There's a reason why Satan is the master of deception...The majority of the people will take the mark.

"Sure its his message, but MAN wrote it."

What are you trying to say? Man is God?

Of course I know MAN wrote it!

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.

So my point still stands...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by MMPI2
i'm curious to know if, when i go to get the chip installed, they would be willing to let me have it implanted in my genitals...?

well i think for your genitals to house the rfid chip ...they obviously have to be larger than the chip itself no?

yeah...i guess so.

what about having the rfid chip implanted in my anus?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How do some fools get so many stars?

It's like the great multitude of claps that Obama gets while deceiving people...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Everyone did not have the mark at the time the Apocalypse of John was written. At this time, you could very easily move about, find food, make shelter, survive and thrive without Money. Christ proved this with his disciples by sending them out without money.

The Apocalypse of John was almost excluded from the canon which made the Bible because it threatened the Roman Empire.

The Bible DOES NOT teach us how to be delivered from it...it instead promises that if you take the mark that you will drink of cup of God's wrath.

When the Beast is thrown down, much woe and misery will come to those who have taken the mark. They will wonder how will life go on without it, why must I be made equal with those who live in the streets, why am I being so tormented? The woe will be their own making. Watch.

Originally posted by TechyoThe only way to prevent that is to give a clear understand of what the mark of the beast is, and when it will appear. This is of course in the End times.

18And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. 21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up. 22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

17And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? 18And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. 19Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. 20And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. 22And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

13And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words. 14And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? 15Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it. 16And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's. 17And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

My friend, you disagree with my view, and that is fine. The difference between us is this:

You are concerned with what will prevent you from getting into Heaven and are fearful of a future Mark that will bar your way.

I am telling you what opened the gates of Heaven to me, from my view, from within.
I am fearful of nothing for nothing in this world can touch me. I am beyond this world and am showing the way that I travelled to escape it. If your logic cannot reason my position in this matter, then perhaps you are where you need to be.

To those who read my words and can see them resonating within their own heart, then they too can ascend the lofty heights of Heaven and sit at the table of Christ within them. Those who cannot, will in due time for all will taste of the salvation that comes through the way, the truth, and the life of Christ. Unfortunately, some will just take longer than others.

23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Originally posted by Techyo
The Bible DOES NOT teach us how to be delivered from it...it instead promises that if you take the mark that you will drink of cup of God's wrath."

"When the Beast is thrown down, much woe and misery will come to those who have taken the mark. They will wonder how will life go on without it, why must I be made equal with those who live in the streets, why am I being so tormented? The woe will be their own making. Watch. "

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

BUT you say " The woe will be their own making."

You have lost credibility for me to even continue arguing with you...

Where do you come up with these things, and why?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Why do you tell someone they have no more credibility, then proceed to ask more questions?

Why should I bother to answer you? You are not going to believe me anyway.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Why do you tell someone they have no more credibility, then proceed to ask more questions?

Why should I bother to answer you? You are not going to believe me anyway.

With Love,

Your Brother

Once again, I'm being rational.

I said I'm done ARGUING(ironic) about this topic. I only asked you a question to understand where you are coming from and why. With my last question towards you, credibility of information isn't a worry here, it's trying to understand where your mind is coming from and why.

That's fine.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You wish to know where my mind is coming from and why?

Ok my friend, I suppose that is fairly reasonable. My mind comes from a man who has travelled the world, met it's people, fell in love with them, studied their faiths, adored their lives, and through it all laments only the fact that they do not see the pain they do to each other by maintaining their false ideas of division. It comes from a man who has rejected Christianity as a youth, cast the circle with many wiccans, found light in the Bhagavad Gita, was initiated into the mysteries of Palomayombe as well as Freemasonry, befriended Muslims with a simple Sala Malecum, a man who discussed philosophy with Supreme Court Clerks, Politicians, and millionaires, and many others most are not even aware of, a man who found love in prostitutes, beggars, and drug dealers, a man who has been to the pinnacle of society, and to the low point of almost knifing someone over a short bag of weed. A man who has been willing to die for his country and proved it by serving in the Marine Corps, and who now rebels against that government through peaceful resistance to all authority simply because at the end of my journey, I have found Christ, and he isn't who I had been lead to believe. He has been within me through it all and it is my duty to this world to represent his undying love for mankind. Thus, my mind comes from a man who has found Christ and has given up all that he owns, all that he knows, all that he once loved, to bring about his Kingdom.

Why? Love.

The Bible DOES NOT teach us how to be delivered from it...it instead promises that if you take the mark that you will drink of cup of God's wrath."

This is the flaw in the way people look at the Bible. The Bible does not teach anything. It is merely words printed on paper. It is a dead thing. The teaching comes from within. What you learn is what your own heart is made of. When you read those words, YOU put the meaning that you want to see on them.

If you want to learn what kind of heart beats within a Man's chest, ask them their views on the Bible and they will reveal all the darkness of their soul or all the Light.

"When the Beast is thrown down, much woe and misery will come to those who have taken the mark. They will wonder how will life go on without it, why must I be made equal with those who live in the streets, why am I being so tormented? The woe will be their own making. Watch. "

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

Where is the Kingdom of God?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I dont understand how you can take anything in the bible "literally", as opposed to cognitive, when you yourself have quoted something that isnt meant to be read litterally. Or do you really think people who bear the mark will be drinking the wine of Gods wrath out of a cup for which the wrath has been poured?

There i have now shown you what you asked of me in a previous post. You see the hole in the logic is not a lack of thinking, it is a lack of thinking you dont know it all, and have been shown to be conflicting with your own argument.
edit on 11-3-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by derst1988 because: spelling error

edit on 11-3-2011 by derst1988 because: paragraph separation

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
0K EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!

Please read through everything I've said so far concerning that the mark of the beast is in fact the RFID chip if this information is true....

"Wal-Mart is mandating its adoption by its suppliers, which will force all of corporate "america" to switch from bar codes, which merely track what kind of product something is, with RFID, which uses an 18 digit number to track which specific product it is."

"so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

The name of the beast and the number of his name is ONE thing.

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

If that above information is true, the mystery has been revealed(at least for me).

It is 6 + 6 + 6 for the 18 digit number the people will have to identify their implanted microchip, it is the name of the beast, because that is his image. The beasts image is to have people be looked at as NUMBERS.

So now you know what it means to have the number of his name!

Now that I think about it, we are already looked at as numbers, but it's not implanted in us yet to leave a mark.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I dont understand how you can take anything in the bible "literally", as opposed to cognitive, when you yourself have quoted something that isnt meant to be read litterally. Or do you really think people who bear the mark will be drinking the wine of Gods wrath out of a cup for which the wrath has been poured?

There i have now shown you what you asked of me in a previous post. You see the hole in the logic is not a lack of thinking, it is a lack of thinking you dont know it all, and have been shown to be conflicting with your own argument.

""A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

How is this not suppose to be taken literally? I can obviously see the symbolism used, but God will unleash his wrath upon the people who worship the beast which would also mean taking the mark. The symbolism used innertwines with the rest of revelation, but...

"The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in parables?"

He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

""A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

How is this not suppose to be taken literally? I can obviously see the symbolism used, but God will unleash his wrath upon the people who worship the beast which would also mean taking the mark. The symbolism used innertwines with the rest of revelation, but...

"The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in parables?"

He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Great post, except that you fail to explain why its not cognitive meanings. You do know that parables are just lessons, and spoken in a poetic (parables oft) manner could easily be "literally" incorrect.

Its no secret to us that our ancestors spoke with a sensationalist manner of language loosely based off of poetry. So why do you assume the literal translations, that man deciphered, wasn't being used cognitively in the time of production? Look at nursery rhymes, lyrics to songs, ect. Are they not "lessons?" Are parables not lessons?

Point is people can learn lessons from poetry so literal translations for concepts they did not understand completely, are unnecessary and therefore written in the manner of language of the time, as perceived by the people of the time. We are not the people of the time. For if we were, we would speak in a manner in which our enemy we wish "...a thousand days, a many mornings to you."

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Great post, except that you fail to explain why its not cognitive meanings. You do know that parables are just lessons, and spoken in a poetic (parables oft) manner could easily be "literally" incorrect.

Its no secret to us that our ancestors spoke with a sensationalist manner of language loosely based off of poetry. So why do you assume the literal translations, that man deciphered, wasn't being used cognitively in the time of production? Look at nursery rhymes, lyrics to songs, ect. Are they not "lessons?" Are parables not lessons?

Point is people can learn lessons from poetry so literal translations for concepts they did not understand completely, are unnecessary and therefore written in the manner of language of the time, as perceived by the people of the time. We are not the people of the time. For if we were, we would speak in a manner in which our enemy we wish "...a thousand days, a many mornings to you."

If you only knew who I am...Let's leave it at that.

You will never be able to read the Bible the same way.

Some people were not meant to come to the knowledge of the truth.

We are in the end times and Revelation is happening.

Follow the commandments of the lord through your life and..

"Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join