It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably obvious to most, but to be definite..(Mark of the beast..)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,"(this would have to be in a time when ONE man rules a ONE world.)

"so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

The mark of the beast has to do with a purely cashless money system, GLOBALLY.

You see if it wasn't, and the mark of the beast is around when we still have physical currency.

People can still buy and sell under blackmarkets or through friends and what not.

IT's clear that it is this. It has to be a point in time in where we are under global cash-less money system and that ONE item allows us to buy or sell. The chip.

THIS IS THE ITEM.

There will be NOTHING above this. Once they establish the New World Order, how can they establish another to make a new possible mark of the beast? It won't happen.

THIS IS IT.

To be fair with Revelations as it is literally fair to us. I believe the "mark" is the mark/scar left from them implanting this chip in you. Either way...but that is more accurate to the prophecy, just as it being in the RIGHT hand or forehead is very accurate for such a distanced prophesy.

This has been and will continue to ONLY be implanted in the right arm/hand.

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

I believe this is them who take the mark of the beast in which bond themselves to the beast to receive the wrath of God...This I believe will be when the NWO is complete and everyone is deceived that we can live in a new, great world of harmony...The greatest deception ever.

I'm only posting this to give a definite out-look to religious people, a warning in case they are tempted to continue their lives they've built up because they are too afraid to lose everything by not excepting the mark/cashless money system.

Like I said, this may seem obvious to most.

I don't think it can be any more definite...at least from a believers point of view.

Watch THIS if you haven't...

edit on 9-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Your vid link is not working.

With regard to the "Peace and Safety" quote, that has to do with those unbelievers who embrace the anti-christ and the world system, so you are likely pretty close to the mark.

Thessalonians 5

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

edit on 9-3-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i read your post, but the video dosen't load (The URL contained a malformed video ID.) i would like to add material about rfid (the chip)...

and here is another commercial pushing cashless, contactless payment.

rfid was discussed on this thread the other day:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
09T19:51:59-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: wrong link

edit on 073131p://2011-03-09T19:53:54-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: wrong link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

hmm, not sure why not. Here's the the link, www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting the full scripture. I usually go on bible.cc and they have they broken up, page-by-page.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not a huge believer, but the part that concerns me about all of that is they said either the right hand or forehead. This doesn't leave open for the argument "well what if somebody has lost an arm?" then BAM! right to the forehead.

I too think that RFIDs will be eventually implanted in the civilian population. I have heard rumors that there are already many soldiers with the RFID implants in them, with medical records, etc. Not the same RFIDs that are put into dogs and cats, but updateable implants.

Scary stuff for sure!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That will be my personal rubicon. I will not accept an implanted chip or anything else that could be construed to be "The Mark". I wish I had never gotten a Social Security number.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i'm curious to know if, when i go to get the chip installed, they would be willing to let me have it implanted in my genitals...?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Really that would be awesome! Just imagine, walking up to the gas station counter to pay for something, whipping out your nuts and saying "scan this!!"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry my friend, but the Mark of the beast is already on you. It is money. Can you function without it? Is it not on your mind and in your hand?

Whether it is a cashless system or gold coinage, money is and always has been the mark of the beast. You have already been enslaved under the reign of the beast, and you didn't stand a chance to resist it because you were born into it.

There is always a way out. There is always a a way to escape the system.

Give unto Caesar (the government) that which belongs to Caesar (those things such as money, titles, licenses, etc.)

Have you seen the Plan at the bottom of my Posts?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Great reply Star for you sir, that's a well thought reply.

Teh markz of the beastz is not a reality itz fake guise.

With love,
Your Mother.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
i'm curious to know if, when i go to get the chip installed, they would be willing to let me have it implanted in my genitals...?

well i think for your genitals to house the rfid chip ...they obviously have to be larger than the chip itself no?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
there is a world wide effort to institue these policies as we speak, beginning with our food.

RFID technology helps keep food safe

In response to the Food Safety Modernization Act signed by President Obama, wireless RFID technology is beginning to appear more in grocery store shipments as a better means to fight food spoilage, reports ABC San Francisco. RFID technology records what happens to every palette, every step of the way, all in real-time. Enabling greater visibility, growers and grocers can then better determine which foods to put on the shelves first and reduce unnecessary waste. One-third of all fruits and vegetables are discarded somewhere between the field and the customer, according to the report, and a temperature variation of just two degrees during shipment can cut four days off the life of berries and bananas. “We collect a month of temperature data in one tag that can be quickly be read out and be displayed on our hand held readers,” said Peter Mehring, CEO of Santa Clara’s Intelleflex. The tags are also reusable with batteries that last years, and can be turned on and off remotely. A post from The White House Blog stated that food borne illness strikes 48 million Americans, hospitalizing a hundred thousand and killing thousands. Legislation from the FSMA directs the Food and Drug Administration, working with public and private partners, to develop a new system of food and safety control. Read more here.

www.rfidnews.org...

edit on 083131p://2011-03-09T20:21:02-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That makes no sense. By your reckoning, I could just never touch money with my right hand, using only my left hand and I would be "safe".
Where is the "name of the beast"? or the number of his name?

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

with today's rfid technology, no need to whip anything out. just walking next to it will automatically scan it. in fact about 3-5 ft is enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Whether it is a cashless system or gold coinage, money is and always has been the mark of the beast. You have already been enslaved under the reign of the beast, and you didn't stand a chance to resist it because you were born into it.

Your Brother

Since the Anti-Christ is not in power, the Mark has not been implemented yet. The Mark will be required as a sign of loyalty (only the loyal supporters will have the ability to buy, sell, trade, etc.) and accepting it will be a concious decision...not something forced upon you by subterfuge. It can only come into play when the world moves to a cashless basis.

"The love of money is the root of all evil" but it isn't the Mark.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Sorry my friend, but the Mark of the beast is already on you. It is money. Can you function without it? Is it not on your mind and in your hand?

Give unto Caesar (the government) that which belongs to Caesar (those things such as money, titles, licenses, etc.)

Have you seen the Plan at the bottom of my Posts?

With Love,

Your Brother

Sorry, but that is impossible because it is contradicting the Bible.

The 144,000 get the seal of God and don't get the mark of the beast. The 144,000 will be living during the time of tribulation when the mark of the beast will be present.

I believe you believe that the mark of beast is spiritual, because you believe the Seal of God is spiritual...

It is in my hand? Revelation says in the RIGHT hand. I'm left-handed
, where most of my actions are from.

All of revelation was for the End Times.

Money has been around for a very long time.

You do realize it says in the right hand OR the forehead?

It's one OR the other. How can you have wicked actions if it starts from the mind and you only have the mark of the beast on your hand?

Since you can't have both, you'll either be wicked minded but with no wicked actions from your hand, or not wicked at all.

I don't want to scare anyone to thinking this will hit us all at once. They are slowly bringing this into society from every angel they can so they can close on it as a whole.

They are starting with the best choice, using it for medical purposes. They'll have no ideas to use this, and they will all benefit humanity, but at the same time for evil intentions of making us global slaves.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

That makes no sense. By your reckoning, I could just never touch money with my right hand, using only my left hand and I would be "safe".
Where is the "name of the beast"? or the number of his name?

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Believe it or not my friend, once upon a time there was no toilet paper. Thus, any business one did with others was done with the right hand because the left was used for wiping up. This is why to this day in many less developed countries, shaking hands is done strictly with the right hand or not at all.

Regardless, it isn't what hand you handle money with, it is money which is the mark of the beast. It is the tool of your enslavement. Try getting by without it and let me know how that works out for you.

If you care to know how, I'll let you know.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The mark is money

The name is the seal that is on your licenses to drive, open a business, conduct your trade, anything that requires a government issued document with state SEAL.

The number of his name is 666, which eludes to Emperor Nero not because he IS the beast, but because he was representative of the Beast (Government) at the time of the vision of Revelations.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

This will soon come to pass. Those who posses the mark of the Beast (money) will be grievously sore when it becomes worthless, and those which worship his image (Governments) will be equally filled with pain. It will pass though and life will be that which it was always was meant to be.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 9-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Another great replies from you sir, star again for you.

you have given us another infoes.

most ppl don't noes dis but 666 is the number of the man - not the beast.

With love,

Your Mother.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is the scar we all have where our egos ripped/tore each of us from a unified human race.

The mark of the beast is separatism from our place as part of the universal eco-system.

Peace

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join