It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Princess Kate Middleton of Merovingian Bloodline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The world has been run by (usually much closer related, err...inbred than this...) royalty since uncivilization began...
and people wonder why the world is all Effed up...

thats some dumbing down that is...

I'm pretty sure after the millions of common folk dead to serve the wims of said crazoid scitzopshyco "rulers"
This girl isn't so closley related that she doesn't have to watch her step...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not that I'm being weird and most assuredly far from being a Royal groupie but strangely so did "Diana" appear in my dream, a distressful one, prior to her untimely passing. Again it is my hope that Kate will do fine.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
That is no longer the case. Rh0- can now have children outside their blood line, with a shot of Rhogam. There have been many successful births due to this medicine.

Peace, NRE.

I will have to admit this is the first I have heard
of Rhogam. So thanks for that.

Now the question remains:
what blood type is passed on to the siblings
using Rhogam ???

I have asked that question a while ago in this thread I wrote called "Are we messing with Evolution or Nature? Again. www.abovetopsecret.com... There is a hidden (IMHO) conspiracy to change this bloodline, or at least control it.

We couldn't explain where it came from, or the why we couldn't duplicate it, but we found a way to actually by pass the natural process of RH0- women to have children that they would have otherwise lost during pregnancy. I have been asking this for a long time, and there are no answers. There are plenty of questions though. From what I have searched most women have the children, and they are not born RH0-. Maybe this is a way for them to stop it completely?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi Boon,

Thanks for posting, Interesting info. However, pretty much any wife that William picked would have related links to his lineage because of the social circle in which he moves. I know the media over here love to big up that Kate is a 'commoner' and try and make it seem like it is some sort of fairytale love story with William plucking some poor bedraggled wretch from the gutter, but the reality is she is firmly 'middle class' having enjoyed an exceptionally privileged upbringing. If she was famous for anything else the papers would call her a 'toff' and sneer at her for her life of privilege, but it suits them to have the 'commoner' aspect of teh story as the focus. IMHO the fact there is a bloodline connection is expected. The Merovingian aspect is interesting.

As far as the Princess Di thing goes, well Kate has had an opportunity to live her youth and is now 29 so a lot more mature in years and seemingly worldly than Di was when she got hitched. From all accounts princess Di was mad as a hare, prone to the dramatic. Kate does not seem to have these traits and there is seeming truth in her eyes and words. I know people make out that Di was this amazing person, but really she was a # up with a good heart who craved attention. I think that the Royal Family have got truly lucky with Kate and potentially she will manage public expectations to allow herself room to breath, I do not think she will crave the adulation that the mental one did.

I say this about Di because it is what I think, but that is not to say that there were not mitigating circumstances for her behaviour: Charles, the Queen, the media etc etc In terms of murder I think it is entirely possible as her existence absolutely irrevocably undermined the Royal family, in the last years of her life the sympathy she garnered ahd caused a big groundswell of opinion AGAINST the Royal family as an institution, so beyond the bloodline argument because she was said to be banging various muslims: Dodi and her Doctor among them and the story about a baby, the MAIN motivation for her to cease being around IMHO was because of the very real and serious threat she was to the continuation of the monarchy, this cannot be underestimated, public opinion was severely and seriously against the Royals. Ironically it is her bloodline that will continue the monarchy one day.

I have changed my own opinion of the monarchy in recent years and still have not worked out precisely where I stand, but i can say i am no longer a staunch Royalist as i was in my youth. There is a purpose for the monarchy and by god the Queen works her butt off with hundreds of public engagements a year and she is 80 odd, but whether the monarchy needs to continue in it's current form is something I question.

Hopefully this century will see if nothing else a long successful reign by William as by Elizabeth and perhaps he can moderate the role of the monarchy and build on the goodwill that his upcoming nuptials have created for the royals again.

Last thing on the bloodline, I seriously think Kate was positioned in his life purposefully as a potential mate, I would guess there were several others also made available during his university years and beyond. Whether this positioning was done by Kate's mother or some more sinister forces I could not say.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was watching the BBC documentary tonight (William and Kate - a love story) and also found it spooky how a recorded video of Kate, who looked around 12 or 14 years of age, was on a school stage singing "I will be marrying William" or something along the lines of that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

As I posted in another thread on here somewhere. It will be 66 years since Hitler got married. Synchronicities eh?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Not that I'm being weird and most assuredly far from being a Royal groupie but strangely so did "Diana" appear in my dream, a distressful one, prior to her untimely passing. Again it is my hope that Kate will do fine.

Though at the time I didn't know why, it had happened, always remembered it for it wasnt like a dream, it was like discussing with a sister/friend/Light being, someone who knew why I was here, and I knew her mission, and it stayed with me all this time, occurring after her death. She was very calm, like a Guide.

Then when I watched Arizona Wilder's interview, I felt a strong sense of having to pay attention, and that is where the occult dates where explained for her death, and the attempt to symbolically make her the lady of the lake. Try to seal.

I can say now, knowing so much more, it didn't work. She had intergrity and is free. She is Light.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Im willing to bet that if you traced even a lot of us mutts in the US back far enough, you would be able to link us to the royal family somehow.

It really doesnt surprise me that on an island smaller than the state of New Mexico, that if you go back 12 generations you might find a common ancestor with someone royal or notable.

Exactly...

Lets consider this, in the 14th century, England only had a population of around 5 million in the 14th Century and up to 50% of them were killed by the Black death, I think it is safe to say that if any of us traced our ancestry back 700 years, we'd probably be quite surprised just who we're "related" to.

Also, after 12 generations there will be a whole slew of families she is related too, as with any of us. If you went back to just your great grandparents, you could possibly be related to up to 12 different families, each of which would branch out all over the place.

That is only 4 generations as well. Just imagine how many people you will be related to after 12 generations!

EDIT: I have noble family connections some generations back... Am I a Merovingian too?

Nope, don't be silly..
edit on 26/12/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What can be called strange:

It seems like the future wifes or husbands of these elite scum are chosen so that the chosen ones come from a bloodline of some sort. I don't think Harry just fell in love with some unknown girl from whatever .... I think that she was chosen to be his wife.

And about inbreeding. 12th cousins isn't such a big deal, if you think about it we are all cousins of some level.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'll point out again that you read too much into this. I can prove it for you by pointing out again, that I'm no one, and I am also descended out of the Merovingian lines. (and yes, I do actually have a line that claims I'm a direct descendant of Jesus and Mary.)

Is my husband into some sort of uber-secret society that he married me?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

As a point of fact, evoltionary genetics hints we're all descended from a single mother who lived around 250,000 years ago (mitochondrial DNA).

The same studies also show the human population had a bottle neck, perhaps due to an environmental disater, reducing the entire worlds population to less than 2,000 people. We're all related, it's just how far back you want to go.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks thats good to hear

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
That is no longer the case. Rh0- can now have children outside their blood line, with a shot of Rhogam. There have been many successful births due to this medicine.

Peace, NRE.

I will have to admit this is the first I have heard
of Rhogam. So thanks for that.

Now the question remains:
what blood type is passed on to the siblings
using Rhogam ???
[/quot

With the first pregnancy the shot works very well but each following pregnancy has strorger effects. My husband is Rh- so both of our daughters are too. With our younger daughter by the time she had her third child the effects were severe enough that the baby needed a blood transfusion and had to stay in the hospital for a week after our daughter was released. Also our daughter needed a rhogam shot after the baby was born. She had her tubes tied during that C-section as it was advised another pregnancy would be life threatening for both, mother and baby.

No intention of sidetracking the topic here, just wanted to share about the Rh- factor as it seems to be an important part of the topic.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Im willing to bet that if you traced even a lot of us mutts in the US back far enough, you would be able to link us to the royal family somehow.

It really doesnt surprise me that on an island smaller than the state of New Mexico, that if you go back 12 generations you might find a common ancestor with someone royal or notable.

Yup, our family is very closley related, I have the RH factor as well, and could be her twin people say, but I was adopted and pretty much hidden away...

Most of my family are the wealthiest on the planet, they are in forbes magazines and have books written on them and such, but I am hidden away in a small town fending for myself now and much happier....

I never fit in with all of their "phony balonieness" and never will...

My life was a fantasy paradise with inner conflict and inner moral compromise when I stayed "in" with them.

Since I broke free I have been completely cast out, and shunned family wise, and they try to throw outside hells at me in every way possible, but I have something they can never buy instead, that is so much more valuable than their money.....

Self respect and inner peace they will never understand.

No matter how much they knock me down I keep getting back up, and stronger every time.

The more I avoid them, the easier it is for sure, sometimes I think it is safe to venture back, to be the bigger man somehow, but I get bit hard in the @$$ every time, so now I have learned, bite me once, shame on you, bite me twice shame on me.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I have found, "out of sight, out of mind" is the best strategy for me.

edit on 15-1-2013 by hidingthistime because: added sentence

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well those people got Kate's age wrong, she had a birthday not so long ago, I think Kate is now 31?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Kate middleton is Jewish, her mother is a goldsmith. Princess Diana too was Jewish. So look forward to a new Jewish baby reigning over the British Empire . I believe Prince William couldnt resist. Afterall Masons if he is part of them, probably is, they are following the occult Judaic Solomon texts.

CX

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me.....that family, much as i like a lot of them, are worse than my village!

It's like The Wicker Man with money.

CX.
edit on 22/1/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
She had to be planted as a commoner yet isn't. Since there would be no way in hell THAT royal family would allow white trash into their mix....

oh wait, there is Fergie, but they don't want to talk about her. lol

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: boondock-saint
while I am not British nor from the UK, I do find this
topic of Illuminati Bloodlines fascinating. So I'll post
some info I just discovered. I cannot verify it to be
absolute truth but it is on the web so you be your
own judge of the content.

(Kate Middleton) The 25-year-old Berkshire beauty, whose parents run a children’s party supply business, is apparently descended from the 14th-century monarch King Edward III and his wife Queen Phillipa.

According to a genealogist, Kate’s family tree can be traced back to Henry Percy, the third Earl of Northumberland. This means Kate and her sister Pippa can “claim blood ties with every crowned head of Europe and the majority of the British peerage”.

The genealogist explains, “Kate’s great-grandmother, Olive Lupton, an upper-middle-class Victorian, was 13 generations in descent from Henry Percy, third Earl of Northumberland. Olive was therefore 16 generations in descent from Edward III and Queen Phillipa.”

The connection means the attractive siblings are therefore distantly related to their friend George, Earl Percy, heir to the current Duke of Northumberland.

extremelifechanger.com...

So this would make Kate Middleton a descendant of the Merovingian
Illuminati Bloodline.

If that isn't interesting enough, here's another interesting tid-bit.
It seems as though Prince William and Kate Middleton are
actually COUSINS. Though distant cousins, but still cousins
none the less.

“the common ancestor who links the two lovers is a murderous despot whose bloody deeds have been deliberately forgotten by history.

The man who links William and Kate as kith and kin is Sir Thomas Leighton, an Elizabethan soldier, diplomat and, for 40 years, the cut-throat Governor of Guernsey. He is William’s 12th generation great-grandparent, and Kate’s 11th, making them 12th cousins, once removed.”

noworldsystem.com...

I see a pattern forming here, Kate seems to be following
the same footsteps of Princess Diana.

I also wonder if Kate will meet a fate similar to Princess Diana?

Mohamed al-Fayed, Dodi's father and the owner of London's Harrod's department store, had charged that his son and Diana were killed by British security services on the orders of Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth's husband and Diana's former father-in-law.

Fayed said her killing was ordered because the royal family did not want the mother of the future king having a child with his son who was a Muslim.

He alleged that Diana's body was embalmed to cover up evidence that she was expecting a baby.

english.aljazeera.net...

So Princess Diana was pregnant with a Muslim father according
to this report. I guess they do try to keep the pure bloodlines
going don't they?

Your thoughts ???

ATS Related Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

April 1, 2024

Did she continue in Princess Diana's foot steps. Kate Middleton is still alive at this point in time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join