It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've Officially Given Up On Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Now that we're not scared of Swine Flu they've had to think of another excuse to get the sterilizing agent Polysorbate 80 into the blood of the world's children. For those who don't know the real reason for the Swine Flu Vaccine, the idea was to get the world's population down by using Polysorbate 80 (contained in the Swine Flu Vaccine) to damage developing ovaries Polysorbate 80 damages developing ovaries

Now it's time for H2N2

Call to Vaccinate Against Possible H2N2 Flu Pandemic

They say that vaccinating now could save billions of dollars if a pandemic does develop.

Not vaccinating at all would save a lot more money and lives

That means older people will have been vaccinated against the virus, but the relatively young will have missed out - what the authors call the vulnerability of youth.

They are using excuses to go for the target age range

"This could be achieved by a 'one-time' campaign to immunise most of the adult population worldwide - for example, as part of standard seasonal flu vaccinations - accompanied by an ongoing programme to administer the vaccine to children."

Excuse to continue damaging the developing ovaries of any new girls born

If they really cared about us, they'd leave us alone and let us develop natural immunity to any new viruses that popped up. Natural immunity is the best and lasts a lifetime. If H2N2 reappears we will know damn well they've released it deliberately, just like with Swine Flu. It looks like they don't want to risk that again, in case we get suspicious, so they'd prefer to focus on a pre-pandemic strike.

edit on 9-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Even with all this information out there it still amazes me as to how people still go and get the vaccine.

TOTALLY and utterly disgusting what there doing to some people. The words "Ignorence Endagers" jump to mind. How can we get the world to see this?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo
Even with all this information out there it still amazes me as to how people still go and get the vaccine.

TOTALLY and utterly disgusting what there doing to some people. The words "Ignorence Endagers" jump to mind. How can we get the world to see this?

My feelings exactly! No matter how much evidence you put in front of people, sometimes they prefer to think "but that would never happen!"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

They've given up on it because now they're back on the bird flu band wagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are also touting the new strain of bird flu mutating and getting into the aquatic population.

As long as big-pharma can get government spiff to push vaccines, there will be a flu.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

They are also touting the new strain of bird flu mutating and getting into the aquatic population.

As long as big-pharma can get government spiff to push vaccines, there will be a flu.

Thanks for the link dolphinfan, I'll check it out!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well All I can say is, I hope there were enough of you to say no.
We saw this coming,.
We saw through the lie of "protection"
But unfortunately many were not very smart and subjected their families
to sterilizations, mercury poisons and other nasty byproducts.
And remember,. OBAMA was enforcing the Idea,.
It was said he had ties and investments in Baxter,. hmmm

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
We saw this coming,.

Its not that people are not very smart, its that people are ignorent. because of the actions of the global "elite" and mass media blackouts they do on important issues. IMPARTICULAR what the vaccine did in europe. over 1 million people infected in one country weeks after the H1N1 vaccine was released. I'll be back when i get some links to this disaster that happend in 2009.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

We saw this coming,.

Yes, we saw it coming, we knew it would appear on the horizon sooner or later.

Like you say, Obama had shares in Baxter, he had been tipped off years beforehand of what was to come

If not enough people say "No", it becomes easy to make mandatory, that's why we have to keep on fighting in this war of information. If we stopped and said "I'll just look after myself and not worry about everyone else" then we would lose the war of information and laws would get passed to make such vaccines mandatory, at the moment there's too much resistance for them to take that step.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo

We saw this coming,.

Its not that people are not very smart, its that people are ignorent. because of the actions of the global "elite" and mass media blackouts they do on important issues. IMPARTICULAR what the vaccine did in europe. over 1 million people infected in one country weeks after the H1N1 vaccine was released. I'll be back when i get some links to this disaster that happend in 2009.

Like you say there are plenty of smart people, but they are putting their trust in the wrong places. It's not that their doctors are lying, it's the system that is lying and the mainstream media. I don't expect we'll be able to post messages like this for much longer. We'll be labelled Terrorists. They'll put a stop to us sooner or later and we'll have to continue our work in our communities

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Originally posted by dolphinfan

fyi - I do NOT believe in vaccines; I do NOT take vaccines; I did NOT allow the schools to vaccinate my daughter.

But I do track certain diseases, especially the new ones that are flipping back and forth between animals and people, and jumping species and kingdom barriers. And sometimes, I report on what I'm following.

FYI - They are not 'touting' diddly squat. Especially not prevention - even though They know that shoving thousands of animals together, pumping them full of antibiotics and anti-virals and anti-fungals and human drugs just creates more and worse diseases - and then They feed us meat contaminated with lots of nice, new, freshly evolved diseases - and like good little consumers, most of us chow right down.

They don't care that cutting costs and bumping profits the way They do is virtually guaranteed to create super-flus and super-bugs and all-new alien diseases that can now cross kingdom barriers, not just species barriers. They know most people are just too ignorant to care, and those that think they know something are easy to distract, mislead, confuddle and send off in the wrong direction. Case in point.

Vaccines are NOT the answer. But zoonoses are a critical problem, created by industrial animal husbandry and agriculture, and spread round the world by industrial food processing and so-called "free" trade.

[/rant]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well,. though this really is not the topic here I will say,.
Ignorant and not being smart are kinda the same,.

I have avoided all vaccinations since I was able to understand the lack of need for them.
I also do not take antibiotics,.
I honestly stay healthy, and in that I avoid illness,.
I have plowed through this flu thing,. even being subject to many around me that were
contagious,. I did feel a bit under the weather, but wasnt freaked out by the news
as I did my research all the way prior to the "swine flu" hitting the states.
The CDC and WHO are a joke,.
after hundreds of years of research,.. they know what they are doing,. it is just not for
the benefit of the populace.
If those that did get the shots were to really do some of their own research and not be so
naive,. they might have made a difference
But people have been blinded by a superficial trust they have been given by the government,
media,.CDC and WHO.

new topics

top topics

join