Proposed Global Defense Force to replace individual national militaries

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
Well what do you think?

You are either very naive or a pawn of some very horrible people. Do you realize all the negative ramifications on sovereignty and liberty of your ridiculous plan? I checked this thread out thinking some asshole in the EU or UN came up with this idea to force upon the peoples of the world, yet you actually want this! WTF is wrong with you?!?!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by exlibertateveritas

Well what do you think?

You are either very naive or a pawn of some very horrible people. Do you realize all the negative ramifications on sovereignty and liberty of your ridiculous plan? I checked this thread out thinking some asshole in the EU or UN came up with this idea to force upon the peoples of the world, yet you actually want this! WTF is wrong with you?!?!

There currently is no realistic proposal put forward( at least not formally) : Appears O.p.. was trying to make a point by drawing attention to something we MAY soon see foisted upon us.by well meaning "useful idiots".
OR simply promoting somebodies graphics work
globaldefenseforce.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

How funny. I did not do a web search when I pulled that name out of imagination. It was just the name that fit the concept. You have to understand that I am a writer so I by my nature make stuff up. I have long told stories to people to make them laugh, cry, think, and dream. I have no idea what drives me to do it but inspiration for such things must come from some source.

The UN has pushed for years to become the global army and to create and benefit from a global tax to pay for it. They already have nations giving them the right to regulate the sea bed of the world outside of national borders. They are also getting nations to put aside biosphere diversity zones in all nations. The UN has defacto control of these areas. All of this globalist control is inherently dangerous.

No matter how attractive or well presented such a globalist control effort is dressed it should be rejected. The world is in turmoil. Such turmoil begs for order. The globalist will offer this order even though they have caused the chaos in the first place which the evidence supports. We should reject it outright no matter how great of an idea it seems because by the nature of the (problem-reaction-solution) we will be lead down a dark path that ends with our enslavement.

edit on 10-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

No offense meant: we seem to be "congruent" on many levels

edit on 11-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not going to happen as too many nations like their secrecy and privacy that they openly enjoy now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
the only way i could see a GDF is after a nuke war when all are tired of war and war tools machines and the like, till then it will be the UN US Russia china and the rest of the war happy go get'em types.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If you look at the manga by masamune shirow called appleseed , there is a global defense force , only in operation after the last nuclear war !
it doesnt work out well at all

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A nightmare that would lead to the further oppression of humanity... Last thing the world needs is more damn military...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Gremlin agents created double post..
edit on 11-3-2011 by Expat888 because: Gremlins...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I get the creeping feeling that, quite soon, in the next 5 to 10 years or so, NATO could fall under UN mandate and become a "United Nations Military" of sorts.

A UNM would be a seriously effective weapon of the corporate elite, imagine what power they would hold over humankind! No, this UN Military can NOT happen, the only thing they would be interested in would be protecting the corporations that supply them their money, more than they would civilian freedom.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

i think you need to read this it might take a few reading to understand the meaning www.nato.int...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thanks for bringing this information into the thread. Star for you. This is very relevant information. By the way you are right. It does take a few readings of this to understand the implications of the NATO - UN joint legal framework.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by mydarkpassenger

It is like talking to people who can only hear what is going on in their own mind and can not actually hear the arguments of other people. I have to ask are you aware that the outside world exists? Is there any reaching you? You do not seem to respond to my direct communications in a logical and reasoning manner. I have to assume that you are not aware of my posts at all considering your response.

You're not getting many flags and stars because this is simply a damned goofy idea that flies in the face of all experience in international relations, so don't get petulant.

I am more aware of the outside world existing than you seem to be; I've sailed around it a couple of times.

As far as responding to your posts, I have directly; I think you are disregarding those posts that disagree with you. You have yet to directly respond to a single question I or others have posed to you, with any concrete rationale.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Explain how you would be "giving up your freedom"?

They could use the existing military in each country instead of conscripting people.

I'm not pro-NWO but I do want to gain a better understanding of what is at risk if such a movement were to get off the ground. Would it be a 100% negative thing or would the benefits be 50/50, 75/25 or what?

We are far too diverse to ever concider moulding into one. We've tried it in Europe and they had to denie us a vote in case we voted No and dismiss any other refurendums because the majority voted No. So as you can see, the majority of people to not want a New World Order. Because to have a New World Order we need 1 currency, 1 flag, 1 language, 1 culture, 1 set of laws etc etc non of which I want to give up because I'm proud to be British!!!

Also, the whole point of joining your armed forces is to protect your country's borders. That will mean jack sh!t if you have no country to defend. And bedsides, if everyone signs a pact of non agression, then why the hell would we need a massive military anyway?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join