It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nexus Seven...hoax or disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
First time posting in this forum..may fit, may not, move if you must....may be something in this "discovery" then again may not.
According to dates, this group was working on the net a few years back...from the little bit I have read so far, there is much information, and I will be reading more about it...below is a section of the said "information" that seems to fit some of the things that are happening today...

The Alien Presence International Security Response Consortium

What holds controlling institutions together on Earth, is the most secretive component of the controlling elite. It has always been keeping the lid on the Pandora’s box threat of ‘alien spiritual incursion’ since ancient times. But now it’s more understood by the same, highly removed, security control elite, understood as a rather open box but yet still sufficiently plausibly-deniable box.

Undeniable evidence, in terms that breach into hard science evidentiary plausibility that can’t be denied, is something visiting aliens seem to have no problem cooperating in making elusive. The alien deception frameworks, and the human-to-alien-response deception frameworks, operate together in tandem across the entire range of popular experience and discourse.

As it turns out, some things too hot to handle and needing deniability and mainstream implausibility are well defused by openly surfacing in multiple similar forms on the fantasy parade to help discredit any attempts by parties to force scientific admittance. As long as mainstream scientific authorities can quickly decoy affairs into popular delusion, the deniability hull remains intact.

Mainstream news is conditioned to ignore this stuff like the plague. If anybody should be looking into it, from the NY Times point of view, it’s social psychologists, pop culture experts, and anthropologists. (Skeptics suggest psychiatrists, but then there’s Dr.Mack). Plus they would send in the usual NASA/SETI/IAU/ Academic cowboys, Military spokesmen, outfront intelligence agencies, they all just get to have a laugh. This is a hoot. Right? Oh, once in a long while a doozy gets loose, and keeps going, and a post-damage control subculture is born, like back in 46, something starting with an R, or another threat with a Swiss farmer (master hoaxer of course) in the 70’s, it’s foggy we know, but all can agree Doozy Control has reached a very refined art.

So when there is a many-witness alert, or a fresh credible contactee report alert, or a new party abduction report alert, quality physical evidence alert - anything substantial that isn’t caught in the normal channels - the fog machines go to work overtime. Isn’t it pretty? Exceptions have only had marginal effect by being minimized and diminished out of sheer resistance. They are denied any associative currency in mainstream press, science, and politics. The mainstream normal folks refuse to touch the ‘social mass delusional’ subject with a 100 foot pole.

Some notable people with credibility find themselves isolated except unto others like them. Pop culture flourishes. Any registrations of hard evidence are prevented from surfacing in more ways than one.

source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Even though the original author states that:

To rational, grounded thinkers, socially conservative, objective minded people, hard data analysts, hard core skeptics, cynical detractors, and mainstream media reporters gumshoeing virtual pop culture: ALL the information contained in the following pages is an exercise in overactive imaginary scenario development. It is therefore just a crock if you are looking for hard evidence of anything. Go have a beer. Your debunkery targets are elsewhere. Stop the insanity. Or have a lemonade.

Please check this out and give feedback on thoughts...ya never know..."truth" may come from the strangest places...

below is the address for the table of contents:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Really, don't write it off as being too far out there, Synchronicity can play a big part in our views of reality.

~as above...so below~

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This imaginary reflection on alien phenomenon is only intended to:
Be obliquely interesting to a few bored researchers and avid UFO pop culture watchers
Cause cognitive dissonance in a wake-up call to a certain UFO contactees, abductees, and cult groupies
Be startling to invested folks worshipping symbols at the expense of people
Interest people who want to keep telepathy, crop circles, active ongoing genetics programs out of the current ET-Human cultural acclimation project
Seed pop culture lore, and suggest a bemused take on all the presumed viable alternative roadmaps

If you want just the UFO facts, then hit your back button immediately.

-----
Maybe I misread something?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seriously...has anyone here ever read or heard of this
author? I would be interested, in reading what others whose interests lie in
this area find in what is being addressed.

Don't think you misread anything...but what I am suggesting is that it always ISn't about the facts....remember, facts can be orchestrated to fit what they are intended to fit.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: to add info

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Don't think you misread anything...but what I am suggesting is that it always ISn't about the facts....remember, facts can be orchestrated to fit what they are intended to fit.

I missed the whole point of this when the author stated it was an imaginary account.

Unless you are saying there is truth to the fiction, which in itself is not that insane of an idea. When you think about it, someone with protected knowledge releasing information as fiction, that could be one of the only options. However, there is so much fiction on this subject that it is impossible to tell any difference from the two.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

~as above...so below~

This means what?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I read all that and I ended up getting nothing out of it...

Methinks someone just wanted a rant....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
God damn my head hurts.

I am a Norwegian, and when it comes to reading and writing English I like to put my self in the bracket right above 'average'. But this is just ridiculous, whoever wrote this must have stayed up all night on dictionary.com to make the text seem as "legitimate" as possible. Really fails in my book.
edit on 10-3-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I missed the whole point of this when the author stated it was an imaginary account.

Unless you are saying there is truth to the fiction, which in itself is not that insane of an idea. When you think about it, someone with protected knowledge releasing information as fiction, that could be one of the only options. However, there is so much fiction on this subject that it is impossible to tell any difference from the two.

Basically that is exactly what I am saying. The truth, in many instances, is mixed in with fiction...and as you say...should it be, there is no way to prove it. Funny, though...if one falls upon the truth, and they will be pricked by the sword...sometimes those that know, just "know".

example: you meet someone you have a lot in common with...you know you haven't met them in this life time...but everything is so perfect. You both know things about one another that only best friends/partners/mates would.
You've found someone you know...but how do you know them so well ?
There is no "proof" why these things are happening...but in your heart/mind you do know why and you accept it.

Not saying everything this Nexus Seven is discussing is truth...but maybe there is a shred or two mixed in there and if there is...one just might see it, and accept it because it rings true for them.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

~as above...so below~

This means what?

Good morning, zorgon...

As Above So Below

This phrase represents the idea that all things we think and feel as well as all minor objects and occurrences in the universe are mirrored in the larger universe as a whole. The idea is also illustrated by the phrase of 'the macrosm (the entire universe or big picture) is equal to the microsm (each of the host of tiny universes in existence)'. Each and every being is like a tiny universe, and that tiny universe reflects the entire universe as a whole.

As each cell in a person's body contains all the genetic code necessary to make an entire person, so does a person contain all the information within herself that is present in the deepest and most secret corners of the universe. The two halves of the above/below (microsm/macrosm) complex, though seemingly different, are really just twins in disguise. This axiom is especially useful to individuals who perform any type of divination as well as Natural Magick. By using certain herbs, oils, gems or other correspondences, he is able to manipulate a small universe (his desires) and force the whole universe (physical reality) to reflect it.

For example, a witch might use Mandrake root as an amulet to draw love to himself. By using a correspondence with the natural energy attuned to drawing love, he has set up his small universe in accordance with his desires. With the proper knowledge and preparations, he will soon see the whole universe of his outer physical reality coming to reflect his inner reality, his desires. This axiom was first taught by Hermes Trismagistus in ancient Egypt. His teachings led to the renowned magickal traditions we know today as Hermetic Theosophy, or Hermetics.

source: www.encyclo.uk/define/As Above So Below

so basically it just a means of verbalizing balance/imbalance and ones belief in such a state.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is an active supression of the truth "as above so below" otherwise the real crop circles makers
showing a definite relation to us would tell it directly long ago. For now we can only bellow below. But
the truth is out there and it needs only of the exact words.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

so basically it just a means of verbalizing balance/imbalance and ones belief in such a state.

So basically you are quoting, not answering the question

Have you read the Emerald Tablet of Toth?

You will find that the phrase as stated 'As Above... so Below" is a shortened version. A better transliteration would be..

Line 2) That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing. And just as all things have come from this One Thing, through the meditation of One Mind, so do all created things originate from this One Thing, through Transformation.

Alchemy and Mysticism from The Hermetic Museum
A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606
Author: Heinrich Khunrath Work: Amhitheatrum sapientae aeternae Date: 1606
This work is over 400 years old, in the public domain.

When you TRULY understand the meaning and apply the knowledge the Gateway to the universe will open for you...

Heinrich Khunrath. Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae. [Hamburg: s.n., 1595.]. His original works are kept at the world famous FUSION research University at Wisconsin/Madison. Now ask yourself WHY a Fusion energy research facility would need to keep ancient secret Rosicrucian alchemical works that speak of transmutation?

specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

Jesus of Nazareth put it another way...

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Yoda sent the same message to the new generation in the Movie Star Wars...

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

The same message has been repeated throught the ages, yet people still seek the truth... these same people look down their noses at those secret groups they class as the 'Illuminati'. Why? Jealousy pure and simple. Yet the knowledge and power of the 'Illuminati' is not really a secret. At least not today

The Power

The Secret

What you take away from this is up to you... one can joke about 'The Force", or one can learn

edit on 11-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not The Secret but The Thing in Us:

Open your eyes, listen, to see and hear
the colors and the sounds of the universe.
But can you feel it, something tiny warm
and beautiful is beaming and pulsating
inside you. It’s touching you in every
moment to feel you only it exists.
Its way the only possible is see and
touch the things like it. Sleeping is not
its essence because it never sleep.
From time to time it’s bursting to find
its mirror in the other human beings.
Its power is collossal and you are its
devoted slave, but it is your own freedom,
please don’t run away from it.

The Secret is a hidden justification of the today's system and it cannot explain
the God's particle in us. Unfortunately when I was about to write it I wasn't
so deep into the ufology. Now it comes to fore the struggle of the thing us
against the real secret.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
But that is the same thing... part of us is One with the Universe... if you wish to call that God. as long as that works for you, the end result is the same.

That little warm spot inside...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No, it comes as they say from the heart before to start for the eternity:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join