It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Right Paradigm is Over: Its You vs. Corporations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If the Left/Right paradigm is over, why use a marxist (far-left) slogan ("Its you vs. the Corporations")?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Pissing contests between corporate owned teams, cult of personalities, glorification of war and armed forces, etc. All designed to perpetuate wars of aggression, divide and conquer us. Do you think a Ghandi-type revolt will end the billionaires' greed? Will peaceful protests ever be rewarded? Protesters keep it peaceful while the govt infiltrates, cracks skulls and arrests. How do we counter their immediate violence with flowers? I'm not old enough to have experienced this, but are there any old timers here that witnessed any success(es) in the 60's by protesting peacefully? Didn't MLK have the tacit backup from the Black Panthers? I'm truly curious and what better place to ask than here, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's more like class warfare, but that doesn't mean Marxism is the solution.

It's the Elitists versus the Populists.

Originally posted by Skyfloating

If the Left/Right paradigm is over, why use a marxist (far-left) slogan ("Its you vs. the Corporations")?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Forget Carl Marx, were talking about survival here. The billionaires want it all. Not more but ALL. I've never experienced this outright level of greed before. When it comes to the plutocrats' agenda, forget fairy tales about the devil in the bible. THIS, my friends, is true evil incarnate.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here I am again, suggesting there is a third path - perpendicular to the dualist constructs of left/right, us/corpora-government, capitalism/communism (both scarcity paradigms), etc..

It is unifying yet empowering to the individual. And it is just now a path that is open to Humanity, by virtue of robotics and the Interweb. I outline the direction in The End of Entropy, and give it structure in The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, both linked in my sig.

In order for this third path to be taken, however, the ideas must spread to the tipping point. And so, if you read and see value in what I offer, pass it along to as many as you might.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. It's only a matter of time before this NWO completes its takeover.

reply to post by Snoopy1978

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is going to have to be discovered very quickly, as time is running out.

I know Misoir subscribes to the beliefs of a distributionist, which sounds a bit like your third path.

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Here I am again, suggesting there is a third path - perpendicular to the dualist constructs of left/right, us/corpora-government, capitalism/communism (both scarcity paradigms), etc..

It is unifying yet empowering to the individual. And it is just now a path that is open to Humanity, by virtue of robotics and the Interweb. I outline the direction in The End of Entropy, and give it structure in The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, both linked in my sig.

In order for this third path to be taken, however, the ideas must spread to the tipping point. And so, if you read and see value in what I offer, pass it along to as many as you might.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
This is going to have to be discovered very quickly, as time is running out.

I know Misoir subscribes to the beliefs of a distributionist, which sounds a bit like your third path.

I'm not familiar with the distributionist position - the biggest question might be... Is it a scarcity paradigm or an abundance paradigm?

Misoir? You there? (I'll U2U...)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There are moves underfoot to guarandamntee that this does not happen and is as capable as they are!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I must bump this because we are all heading for political chaos and EVERYONE needs to remind themselves that LEFT VERSUS RIGHT IS OVER.

It's class warfare, and everyone except Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Ralph Nader are in the hands of the globalists.
edit on 19-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
As someone who runs a rather large corporation, I quite disagree.

The one area where I will remain that which could be called leftist or Communist, is in terms of the following belief.

In one corner, we have the Corporation, as a very archetype, or concept. In the other, we have terrestrial carbon-based life. Only one of these two combatants is ultimately going to survive; and at the moment, the wrong one is kissing the canvas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join