It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen The Tillman Story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I was under the assumption that Tillman was murdered because he was going to divulge the fact that the special Ops crews were being used to protect the poppy fields from the Taliban destroying them, so Cia could protect their crops

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
He was killed because accidents happen... The US wanted to make a hero out of him because almost everyone in the States has heard that he turned down a contract to enlist. So he was a "spokesman" for the US Military being that he was somewhat of a celebrity. They said that he was killed by the enemy because it really just doesn't make for a good story that he was killed by FF. It's really messed up but it was all a publicity stunt.

RIP Tillman

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I agree that accidents happen, but those were highly trained Rangers who never encountered any Taliban and according to members of his own platoon, shot Tillman from 40 meters (which still hasn't been acknowledged by the government.)

I fear the real story is even more dastardly...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
sure it was an accident just ask tillmen oh wait you can't.... sure Our side nailed him they still won't say how just what they "THINK" happened lol..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So not a single person here has seen The Tillman Story?

Too bad, because I really wanted to get the impressions of anyone who'd seen the film and could compare that presentation with what they already knew.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry bro, I never even heard of this until now. I will see if I can find the docu, it sounds like a pretty interesting watch. If I find it and watch it, I will let you know, maybe I can even get the family to watch it and see what they think. They are not really awake and aware as I, but they are coming around slowly.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Just finished watching it Fleece great Doc.The circumstances of Tillman's death have not been really explained.I think an earlier poster got it right.He did not fit into the system and rattled some cages amongst his fellow soldiers and it lead to the "accident."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join