It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is About To Happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by hawaii50th

You wrote:

["Hey, what can I say except that your entitled to live in the dark. You don't understand, you don't want to understand, you insist on looking the other way, and it's you choice. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and telling you that you have to accept God and His word. If you want to believe in vain, your most welcome to it."]

I send the same courtesies back to you. But without megalomania, self-appointed wisdom or derogative assumptions.

Whatever, it's your choice and your soul. Struck a nerve eh.
edit on 9-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is not my thread to show to you..or to prove to you that Jesus Christ "the sun god" is a fictional character based off of Egyptian Myths. So if you would like me to prove this to you..I'm going to need the op's permission. otherwise let's just agree to disagree. I grow tired of this fast.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by uselesshobo

Something BIG is always about to happen..
..And you are correct..The bible is a work of fiction, Created by men with very active imaginations..Welcome to reality. THERE IS NO GOD! get use to it. Sorry.. The sooner you can accept this as fact..The better off you will be. Religion is nothing more then Brainwashing, propaganda..Created to control society.
edit on 9-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Whether or not god is real is unimportant, Faith on the other hand is. And if some poeple get that from there religion WHO ARE YOU to say otherwise?

have you experienced a miricle? been riddled with cancer one day then up and walking the next? The power of faith and believing in something gives some people peace, and if it makes them a better person than its all worth it in the end. Its a PERSONS CHOICE and our FREEWILL in our world that lets people choose what they want to believe in. not some Tyrannical Dictorship that your ideal world is.

Yes I have experienced a miracle.. The miracle of evolution..The miracle of human life..The miracle of existence..None of witch I contribute to a god.

Evolution, yes it's just a random thing, poof and there you are.

oh please..This is proof of the existence of a god? sorry I don't see how. And I KNOW i'm not the only one that won't buy that excuse..gonna have to try harder.

Your the one that started with all your empty talk. What's relevant of anything your saying, all I see here is another troll just trying to dispute something with no evidence to back it up.

troll?? L M A O! WOW..
Get a clue..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo

..And you are correct..The bible is a work of fiction, Created by men with very active imaginations..Welcome to reality. THERE IS NO GOD! get use to it. Sorry.. The sooner you can accept this as fact..The better off you will be. Religion is nothing more then Brainwashing, propaganda..Created to control society.

Whether or not god is real is unimportant, Faith on the other hand is. And if some poeple get that from there religion WHO ARE YOU to say otherwise?

have you experienced a miricle? been riddled with cancer one day then up and walking the next? The power of faith and believing in something gives some people peace, and if it makes them a better person than its all worth it in the end. Its a PERSONS CHOICE and our FREEWILL in our world that lets people choose what they want to believe in. not some Tyrannical Dictorship that your ideal world is.

Yes I have experienced a miracle.. The miracle of evolution..The miracle of human life..The miracle of existence..None of witch I contribute to a god.

Evolution, yes it's just a random thing, poof and there you are.

oh please..This is proof of the existence of a god? sorry I don't see how. And I KNOW i'm not the only one that won't buy that excuse..gonna have to try harder.

Your the one that started with all your empty talk. What's relevant of anything your saying, all I see here is another troll just trying to dispute something with no evidence to back it up.

troll?? L M A O! WOW..
Get a clue..

I thought you said you were leaving this thread??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

I totally agree, Christianity was created by the ancient Egyptians after they were overthrown by the Romans, they wanted to get back into power, they knew they didn't have a big enough army so used spirituality to do it, while all the while making people really pray to Amen Ra the sun god, that is why people say Amen after prayer, that is why they say "he has risen" meaning the sun, that is why SUNday the holy day is called SUNday and not Sonday, and many other things. Almost everything from the bible is from ancient Egypt history.

There's sure some good comedians on here.

How so it's true.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So if your tired of this, then why are you still here??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is not my thread to show to you..or to prove to you that Jesus Christ "the sun god" is a fictional character based off of Egyptian Myths. So if you would like me to prove this to you..I'm going to need the op's permission. otherwise let's just agree to disagree. I grow tired of this fast.

What an excuse, here I give you permission, go for it. Or are you just one of those, wants to have the last word types that say nothing of value.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

good question..i guess i am just puzzled by your lack of knowledge with reality..You sound very childish throwing the term troll around..As you just sound like you can't stay involved in intellectual conversation..Whats wrong..You are far to simple minded to keep up.?

It's simple.. My post was on topic..ONE member (who's option I do respect) just not in this case..Did not see how it was on topic..I pointed out that it was relevant to the thread..But you refused to acknowledge this..and in return you demanded proof that god does not exist..Well I demand proof that he does..or you have no relevant argument..and dont try to humor me with evolution..Case closed.

by the way here is your proof.
Link
Link
Link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is what I'm talking about, the disputers that rant on and tear down everything that's right in front of them, they demand that what is happening is not true.
But it was said that there will be many that will look God in the face and deny the truth and make war with Him.
That's okay, He will prevail in the end.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

You wrote:

["Hey, what can I say except that your entitled to live in the dark. You don't understand, you don't want to understand, you insist on looking the other way, and it's you choice. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and telling you that you have to accept God and His word. If you want to believe in vain, your most welcome to it."]

I send the same courtesies back to you. But without megalomania, self-appointed wisdom or derogative assumptions.

Whatever, it's your choice and your soul. Struck a nerve eh.
edit on 9-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Whenever you're done with your clichée approaches and citations from the manual of devastating repartees, I'll be around to take a closer look at your 'christianity-through-the-backdoor'.

Haven't seen it used for a while.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

good question..i guess i am just puzzled by your lack of knowledge with reality..You sound very childish throwing the term troll around..As you just sound like you can't stay involved in intellectual conversation..Whats wrong..You are far to simple minded to keep up.?

It's simple.. My post was on topic..ONE member (who's option I do respect) just not in this case..Did not see how it was on topic..I pointed out that it was relevant to the thread..But you refused to acknowledge this..and in return you demanded proof that god does not exist..Well I demand proof that he does..or you have no relevant argument..and dont try to humor me with evolution..Case closed.

Awe, I thought you were gone, and you came back. Reminds me of that story of the cat came back

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
haha you guys crack me up.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I provided evidence..so were is yours..Prove god exists. as I just proved he does not..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As thought, You have no relevant argument..
This has been fun.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I allowed a fool to get the better of me and became a fool myself, I wasted precious time. Enough of this foolishness, and now to move on to important matters.

One of the most important prophesies that came to past is the return of the Jews to the Holy Land Israel in 1948.
Ezekiel 34:13 (Amplified Bible)
13And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to their own land; and I will feed them upon the mountains of Israel, by the watercourses, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Enemies would move into the land of Israel
In Leviticus 26:32-33, as well as in other prophecies of the Bible, we learn that the people of Israel would be persecuted in the nations to which they would be driven during their exile, and that the land of Israel would be in ruins.
Here, though, we also learn that enemies would reside in the land of Israel during and after the time of exile (Leviticus 26:32).

Leviticus 26:32-33 (Amplified Bible)
32And I will bring the land into desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.

33I will scatter you among the nations and draw out [your enemies'] sword after you; and your land shall be desolate and your cities a waste.

100prophecies.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Other fulfilled bible prophecy is,

1. Israel will prevail over its enemies Bible passage: Isaiah 41:12-14 Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC Fulfilled: late 1900s In Isaiah 41:12-14, the prophet said God would help Israel during times of conflict with enemies (if the people have faith in God). Isaiah said this during a time when the northern kingdom of Israel had already been conquered by the Assyrian Empire. And the southern kingdom, Judah, was about to be conquered by Babylon. (The Bible explains that Israel and Judah lost their independence because so many of the residents had turned to false religions). But, since 1948 when Israel was re-established, Israel has been attacked by much-larger countries. And Israel has prevailed in each of those attacks. This prophecy has found partial fulfillment; Christian scholars believe that a time will come when all of Israel's enemies are destroyed. Here is Isaiah 41:12-14 Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. 2. The ruins of Israel would be rebuilt Bible passage: Amos 9:11, 13 Written: about 750 BC Fulfilled: late 1900s In Amos 9:11, 13, the prophet said that God would restore the land of David. (King David ruled Israel from about 1010 BC to about 970 BC). The land of David - Israel - was conquered and destroyed by the Babylonians, Assyrians and Romans. The land has been in ruins for much of the past 2000 years. The Jews, who had been scattered throughout the world, began to return in large numbers during the past 100 years. Since then, they have been rebuilding many of Israel's ancient cities. Amos also said there would be continuous planting and harvesting. During the past 100 years, the Jews have been using advanced farming and irrigation techniques to turn barren land into productive farmland. Today, Israel is a source of food for many countries. Here is Amos 9:11, 13 "In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be,'' … "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills." 3. Ezekiel prophesied prosperity for modern-day Israel Bible passage: Ezekiel 36:11 Written: between 593-571 BC Fulfilled: late 1900s In Ezekiel 36:11, the prophet said that there would come a time when Israel would be more prosperous than it was in the past. The Bible describes Israel as being a prosperous nation during the time of King David and King Solomon about 3000 years ago. But, Ezekiel knew a very different Israel. In Ezekiel's day (he lived about 2600 years ago), the northern kingdom of Israel already had been decimated by the Assyrians, and the southern kingdom (called Judah) was being destroyed by the Babylonians. In the centuries that followed these destructions, Jews rebuilt the city of Jerusalem, but their homeland was destroyed again, by the Romans, about 1900 years ago. Since then, a majority of Jews have lived in exile. But during the past 100 years, millions of Jews from around the world moved to Israel and they have been rebuilding the country once again. Today, Israel again is an independent nation, as it was in the days of King David, and it is one of the world's most prosperous countries. In 1999, Israel had the highest per capita Gross Domestic Product of any nearby country, even though the surrounding countries have many oil resources. Here is Ezekiel 36:11 I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm a fool? okay..tell me how? Your argument was baseless..You asked for evidence..I provided it.. You have no response..because YOU are the fool. other wise you could have proved me wrong.. But you have no factual evidence to bring to the table..just as I suspected..So you see the irony in calling me the fool?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And so this next post is not "off topic" people have been predicting the end of the word forever using the bible .. Hasn't happened yet..The bible has a pretty bad track record..and before you demand evidence of this.. here ya go.. Link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How do we know the Bible is true?

There have been hundreds of books written on the subject of the evidences of the divine inspiration of the Bible, and these evidences are many and varied. Most people today, unfortunately, have not read any of these books. In fact, few have even read the Bible itself! Thus, many people tend to go along with the popular delusion that the Bible is full of mistakes and is no longer relevant to our modern world. Nevertheless the Bible writers claimed repeatedly that they were transmitting the very Word of God, infallible and authoritative in the highest degree. This is an amazing thing for any writer to say, and if the forty or so men who wrote the Scriptures were wrong in these claims, then they must have been lying, or insane, or both. But, on the other hand, if the greatest and most influential book of the ages, containing the most beautiful literature and the most perfect moral code ever devised, was written by deceiving fanatics, then what hope is there for ever finding meaning and purpose in this world? If one will seriously investigate these Biblical evidences, he will find that their claims of divine inspiration (stated over 3,000 times, in various ways) were amply justified.

www.christiananswers.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

How do we know the Bible is true?

There have been hundreds of books written on the subject of the evidences of the divine inspiration of the Bible, and these evidences are many and varied. Most people today, unfortunately, have not read any of these books. In fact, few have even read the Bible itself! Thus, many people tend to go along with the popular delusion that the Bible is full of mistakes and is no longer relevant to our modern world. Nevertheless the Bible writers claimed repeatedly that they were transmitting the very Word of God, infallible and authoritative in the highest degree. This is an amazing thing for any writer to say, and if the forty or so men who wrote the Scriptures were wrong in these claims, then they must have been lying, or insane, or both. But, on the other hand, if the greatest and most influential book of the ages, containing the most beautiful literature and the most perfect moral code ever devised, was written by deceiving fanatics, then what hope is there for ever finding meaning and purpose in this world? If one will seriously investigate these Biblical evidences, he will find that their claims of divine inspiration (stated over 3,000 times, in various ways) were amply justified.

www.christiananswers.net...

sorry Christian propaganda sites are not proof..factual proof or it doe's not count..as the proof I provided can not be debated..As, it is accepted for the truth..because it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join