It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Suing Arizona for Enforcing a Federal Law? WOW!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well if what you claim is true, then I guess you are one of those high IQ people that lack critical thinking skills. Do you honestly think that having a high IQ makes anything you say gospel and truth? I seriously hope not....

Look at my entire posting history on ATS and out of nearly 220,000 people on this site I am rarely ever second guessed or challenged hence why I know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

As much as I appreciate your effort, you are not answering the question I am asking. Perhaps allowing one of the people making the claim that I addressed in my question would work a little better. You appear to not stand behind the claim, nor have made it so that may be the reason your responses are as they are. Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Your question was answered,

www.cbp.gov...

www.ice.gov...

Read both sites and this explains everything from authourity to jurisdiction.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well you could look at it that way, but maybe it is because most people on the internet are into the whole don't feed the troll philosophy? I don't know, but trying to say you have a high IQ, and therefore are never wrong is laughable. I could go around claiming to have a high IQ too, but I think that is a laughable thing to do.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

This means nothing nowadays

. . .

It sets court precedent, which is everything in the legal system

Guess who fined them? The Federal Govt and not the states

Okay? SO the feds did their jobs. Yay?

completely blowing your lie right out of the water!

My lie?

DE CANAS V. BICA, 424 U. S. 351 (1976)

DE CANAS v. BICA, 424 U.S. 351 (1976)

Yeah. It was a lie

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

OK, how about you stop trying.

With regard to the thread title "Obama Suing Arizona for Enforcing a Federal Law? WOW!!, "
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY WHICH FEDERAL LAW that would be referring to?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

OK, how about you stop trying.

With regard to the thread title "Obama Suing Arizona for Enforcing a Federal Law? WOW!!, "
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY WHICH FEDERAL LAW that would be referring to?

Arizona SB 1070 (Apr 2010 Passed 17-11) the law that allows a state to deport an illegal which is legally recognized as being under Federal jurisdiction. That is where all this noise is stemming from.
edit on 10-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

. . .

Arizona SB 1070 (Apr 2010 Passed 17-11) the law that allows a state to deport an illegal which is legally recognized as being under Federal jurisdiction. That is where all this noise is stemming from.]

Hey! Mr. top 25% IQ.

She is asking what the federal law is that is supposedly being copied by AZ.

Good god. I wish I could reach through the screen and bitch slap people sometimes.

Okay, back on subject . . .

Sinnthia (I think I spelled it right that time
)

Link

I dunno if that'll do it for you.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

. . .
Look at my entire posting history on ATS and out of nearly 220,000 people on this site I am rarely ever second guessed or challenged hence why I know exactly what I am talking about.

ahahahahahahahah

*breath* *relax* *breath* *snickers*

bwahahahahahahah

Okay. I think I ahahahahah got it out of my system

I guess I just ended your streak. What will your ego stroking self do now?

I have the perfect thing! Run for public office!!
edit on 3/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I am a top 25%'er when it comes to iq which makes what I say completely factual and to try and use the party rhetoric to try and dispute or debunk me make no mistake and have zero illusion that you will lose as you are clearly losing here.

Well then. maybe you just need to try a little harder than many here on ATS..
Being only in the top 25% is not all bad..
You can probably catch up on somethings by studying harder than the rest of us,

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Actually he's taking the side of American citizens who don't want to be pulled over by an Arizona state trooper for being browner-than-average.

Uh Yep! There are probably just as many illegal Canadians here as Mexicans. There are just as many - if not more drugs coming across the Canadian border.

Oh - but wait - - they look like us. You know - - white.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by Annee

That is not even part of the feds argument.

It is a divirsion tactic to try and derail.

After reading the laws and the filings, both parties have a point.

This will be interesting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I live in Arizona on the SW border.

Lucky me - - I get to hear about this stuff constantly from all sides.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You are looking at what Arizona did as legal for which it is clearly not. You are the misinformed one. Try reading what I type like 4 times and let it sink in before hitting the reply button and you may actually learn something.

I am a top 25%'er when it comes to iq which makes what I say completely factual and to try and use the party rhetoric to try and dispute or debunk me make no mistake and have zero illusion that you will lose as you are clearly losing here.

Go away!

You're a WHAT?
What are you other than an obama supporter and open borders and sanctuary city Freak!
Yes, you started calling names first here so don't start crying about it to any one here, They've all read your post and know what you are. You're an instigator, you're a race instigator to try and start a debate on race when it's really about illegals not wanting to do things right.
Now take a look at states that have tougher laws than Arizona and had to pass the laws before obama started to run our Great Country into the ground!

www.freerepublic.com...
Missouri Ahead of the Game in Dealing with Illegal Immigrants.
In 2007, the Missouri General Assembly approved HJR 7 to place on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of Missouri. Voters then went to the polls and approved the measure with nearly 90 percent voting in favor. With that, English became the official language for all governmental proceedings in Missouri. It also means no individual has the right to demand government services in a language other than English. A common language is the cornerstone of a cohesive and united state and country. Ensuring that English is our official language is simply common sense.

Another measure that directly addresses the issue of illegal immigration was passed in 2008. HB 1549 requires our Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be here illegally. It also allows Missouri law enforcement officers to receive training to enforce federal immigration laws.

Furthermore, the bill makes it clear that illegal immigrants will not have access to taxpayer benefits such as food stamps and health care through MO HealthNet. With the passage of this legislation, Missouri sent a clear message that illegal immigrants are not welcome in our state, and that they are certainly not welcome to receive public benefits at the cost of Missouri taxpayers. 2009 saw another significant piece of legislation passed dealing with illegal immigration.

blogs.laweekly.com...
California's Illegal-Immigration Enforcement Law Is Tougher Than Arizona's.
The paper quotes California Penal Code section 834b, which states that Golden State law enforcement officers should "fully cooperate with the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service regarding any person who is arrested if he or she is suspected of being present in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws."

The Times is right on this one. More of the California language:

With respect to any such person who is arrested, and suspected of being present in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws, every law enforcement agency shall do the following: (1) Attempt to verify the legal status of such person as a citizen of the United States, an alien lawfully admitted as a permanent resident, an alien lawfully admitted for a temporary period of time or as an alien who is present in the United States in violation of immigration laws. The verification process may include, but shall not be limited to, questioning the person regarding his or her date and place of birth, and entry into the United States, and demanding documentation to indicate his or her legal status.

blogs.chron.com...
Missouri enacts new law targeting illegal immigrants.
A two-year effort to curb illegal immigration in Missouri came to fruition Monday as Gov. Matt Blunt signed legislation designed to catch illegal workers and punish their employers.

The bill contains a wide range of new requirements, including mandatory checks on the legal status of all public employees, welfare applicants and criminal suspects whenever they are jailed.

It also creates a state law prohibiting the issuance of driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, enacts new penalties for transporting illegal immigrants through Missouri and empowers the state Highway Patrol to enforce federal immigration law.

It also empowers the attorney general to file civil actions against employers who hire illegal workers and allows the state to cancel contracts with such companies. Repeat offenders could lose their business licenses.

Many of the bill's restrictions - such as a prohibition on welfare benefits - are already prohibited by federal law. And several other provisions were already enforced through policies that Blunt adopted last year.

newsok.com...

Oklahoma House panel backs comprehensive anti-illegal immigration measure.

A House committee approved a bill Monday that would give law enforcement officials more authority to check the immigration status of motorists. Its author said the measure mirrors some parts of Arizona's anti-illegal immigrant law passed last year.

The House Judiciary Committee also approved a bill that would prohibit foreign laws from being enforced in state courtrooms.
HB 1446, which the committee passed 12-3, would allow police to question people about their immigration status and to confiscate property — including homes and vehicles — belonging to those in the country illegally.

The measure would not allow racial profiling, Faught said. Motorists would have to be stopped for committing traffic violations, he said.

Faught said his measure, which is still being developed, includes language from Arizona's anti-illegal immigrant law into Oklahoma's anti-immigrant measure, HB 1804, that was approved in 2007. Both laws have drawn legal challenges.

HB 1446 would give state and local law officers the authority to ask about the immigration status of occupants of vehicles that are pulled over for legal traffic stops.

It also would prohibit employers from stopping their vehicles in public roadways to hire illegal immigrants and then take them to worksites.

That's just a few states,,,,,, I know, I know you're a Damn Genius and don't need to be lectured to,,, Get Over Your self,,,,,,, You're want all peoples to walk into our home land and suck us dry,,, because you don't believe in the rule of law and you don't believe in borders for our Nation.

I'm Legal and I came here the right way, I waited nearly 2 years to be with my husband here in The Greatest Nation On Earth, America,,, and I'd do it again, you want to know why? I know you don't, you're to hung up om yourself to care about law abiding peoples,,,,, But I did it to show respect to my husband and his home land and to feel good about myself.

I know this went to long and most people won't take the time to read it all,,, I hope you look at the links my friends and know, We Are Not Alone In Our Fight,,,,, 2012 can not come quick enough and I can VOTE the time and I Will,,,, Because, I'm An American and I CARE!

edit on 11-3-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on 11-3-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

. . .

Arizona SB 1070 (Apr 2010 Passed 17-11) the law that allows a state to deport an illegal which is legally recognized as being under Federal jurisdiction. That is where all this noise is stemming from.]

Hey! Mr. top 25% IQ.

She is asking what the federal law is that is supposedly being copied by AZ.

Good god. I wish I could reach through the screen and bitch slap people sometimes.

Okay, back on subject . . .

)

Link

The Alien Act of 1798.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Arizona SB 1070 (Apr 2010 Passed 17-11) the law that allows a state to deport an illegal which is legally recognized as being under Federal jurisdiction. That is where all this noise is stemming from.
edit on 10-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Seriously now, please just stop.
I have to assume this is something you are doing on purpose but I have no clue why. I am asking a very simple question. Name the FEDERAL law. Arizona SB 1070 is NOT a FEDERAL law. I cannot ask this any more clearly. I have no idea how to write it any differently. This would seem like a really bad thread to be bragging about vast intelligence in. Just saying.

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
)

I did only point that out because you kept responding directly to me and spelling it wrong in a manner that seemed on purpose. I am not a spelling Nazi, I promise. I have not the legs to stand on there.

Link

THANK YOU. It seemed really easy for you to read my question, understand it, and then answer it. I wonder what percentile your IQ falls in.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

. . .
I did only point that out because you kept responding directly to me and spelling it wrong in a manner that seemed on purpose. I am not a spelling Nazi, I promise. I have not the legs to stand on there.

No no, it is all good. I think I see the second n in your avatar with the tail sticking down, and my mind translates it to a y . . . and yeah. It was not purposeful. Just the wrong synapses firing off

Link

THANK YOU. It seemed really easy for you to read my question, understand it, and then answer it. I wonder what percentile your IQ falls in.

I dunno. Never bothered to check. I am not of the ego stroking variety, so it never mattered to me.

Glad I was able to help

edit on 3/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There could be a very good reason for that. I can't quite recall the word for it, though.
Really, instead of just spouting off what you refer to as "facts", you should provide sources.
Other than those swimming around in that "beautiful mind", I mean.
Luckily, most on this thread understand what agendas are and can identify them very easily.
Looking at your posts, your agenda is quite clear.

What is that word I'm looking for?
edit on 11-3-2011 by WTFover because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

I think the word you are looking for is "fool."

Never argue with a fool. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Don't argue with me, I have a high IQ ! Seriously? I bet living with you is a treat. Honestly can't imagine someone being so full of themselves that they would actually say something like that. I would guess the only reason you win arguments is that people don't want to talk to you any longer than they have to. Speaking of which, BYE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join