It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Unravel Horrors In China!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is the nation that America is dealing with big time.
I have read a number of books on the Chinese and the dispicable acts they have committed on other human beings throughout history and acknowledge that China's presents a face as is seen in the Big Cities - the face it wants the west to see.
But out in the interior life is lived as it always has done and the people of China are no more than insects to this disgusting communist regime.
As this Country infiltrates further and further into America - their true nature should be exposed for all to see.

Democracy is an Alien concept to these Communist Rulers and the U.S. is living in their pockets.

______beforeitsnews/story/469/692/Researchers_Unravel_Horrors_in_China.html

Perhaps Mr Obama such be sent a copy of this Report - Oops! I forgot, he already knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Holy moly! You should put a warning on that article...very gruesome!

But thank you, I am not afraid, I am grateful to be made aware.

Nazis were known to do the same, and they all came to America...wonder if we'll take the monsters from China, too!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Star and flag for you for bringing this interesting (and sad/morbid) story to our attention. If this is indeed the truth, it's grotesque and inhumane to say the least. I'm not going to lump all Chinese in under "they're all bad because they're commies" as similar atrocities have happened in other non Communist regimes. (Although I do despise Communism with a passion.)

But it is something which needs to be brought to light, but I don't think the U.S. will say much as China has too much of America's interests in their pockets. Plus, China is growing more and more dominant as a world power.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Star and flag for you for bringing this interesting (and sad/morbid) story to our attention. If this is indeed the truth, it's grotesque and inhumane to say the least. I'm not going to lump all Chinese in under "they're all bad because they're commies" as similar atrocities have happened in other non Communist regimes. (Although I do despise Communism with a passion.)

But it is something which needs to be brought to light, but I don't think the U.S. will say much as China has too much of America's interests in their pockets. Plus, China is growing more and more dominant as a world power.

Thanks again.

I think the double standards that US Gov., portray is what get's to the stomach of many - they don't condemn the actions of Regimes throughout the world while they're getting what they want from that Country ie Oil - but then when they fall out with those Regimes ie., Libya, Egypt etc they finally decide to condemn them and suddenly these Dictators are Despots who spill the blood of their own people.
They are doing the same with China but China is gaining big footholds in the US and the tipping point will come eventually where it won't be so much as US deciding to pull out of these countries, it will be 'How do we get China to pull out of US'?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Didn''t Obama within the past couple of months pay tribute to China for some human rights business or another? I remember at the time say to myself, "What!?" Obama continues to bow to them, maybe because they have a strangle hold on the dollar?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Didn''t Obama within the past couple of months pay tribute to China for some human rights business or another? I remember at the time say to myself, "What!?" Obama continues to bow to them, maybe because they have a strangle hold on the dollar?

Quadafi in Libya was sitting on the Human Rights Council too and has just been removed as a member because of the latest uprisings and the way he is treating his own people (Like it is all new lol lol) What they mean really is Oops he got found out!
This Man in Libya is a Pussycat compared to those that rule in China and what they are capable of - you only need to look at the way they treated the Tebetins to see their true nature and the Genocide they committed there.
Why would they treat Americans any differently given the chance?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I knew that Falun Dafa practitioners were persecuted in China but I didn't know this was happening.

This is scandalous.

Our organs are more precious for medicine than the Tiger it seems.
I would say that the transplant of these organs into a knowing (of the method obtained) recipient is a very foolish idea.
Although the persecuted practitioner may be fine with it, there may be other things involved that aren't.

I would rather have my corneas cut out and my organs removed whilst alive than receive an organ knowing it had been obtained from a practitioner under such circumstances.

Guess China is off my list of places to visit...

S&F by the way. Thank you for bringing this to light.

edit on 9/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Organ harvesters caught in Haiti

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
because the USA is such a true democracy itself?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a good bit of truth here but a reminder that under BushCo, this was accepted practice as organs are a valuable commodity to this crowd...however, note that all around the world, as BushCo gets dismantled, strange coincidences to his time in office and that horrible crowd including Cheney, Rove, and all the others-led by his father GHWBush have created the seed bed for this type of behavior all around the world.

The main reason for unrest in Africa is all those governments that BushCo supported in power and relied upon for all sorts of sordid nefarious acts against all manner of their enemies list...now after they realize that Obama is NOT BushCo...and that America is NOT BushCo...all of a sudden their lies to their own people become unsupported by USA and suddenly, their power fails...

All of this wretched behavior is due primarily to BushCo...which has now been dismantled and the world as we are seeing it today is the result of BushCo being dead...

new topics

top topics

join