It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy Theory Glenn Beck won't like

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It is a big game. People like Alex and Beck tell you that it is your job to tune in and spread the word, but they never tell you to stop paying your taxes, or otherwise disobey in ANY MANNER. They perpetuate a "contentment to be displeased..." They will just as quickly decry organized dissent that really shakes the system.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Really, OP? Are you serious? You took an article, with absolutely no substance what so ever, and use it as some sort of fact to forward your liberal views?

Show me the data and info that Beck is getting "cut"

Why don't you research all of the alleged comments from the article you posted and find that every one of them is skewed liberal.

Araminta Wordsworth writes ONE article in a year, and she is now taken as some sort of Gospel? Are you serious, OP?

Glenn Beck is the least Anti-Semite that I have ever known. I watch him daily, I have met him, and how you can twist words to suit your liberal bias is just incredible to me.

Get real. Beck isn't going anywhere any time soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Really, OP? Are you serious? You took an article, with absolutely no substance what so ever, and use it as some sort of fact to forward your liberal views?

My liberal views?

Im starting to enjoy how people address me as left-wing and right-wing, depending on the thread. It means I have transcended the paradigm.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
It is a big game. People like Alex and Beck tell you that it is your job to tune in and spread the word, but they never tell you to stop paying your taxes, or otherwise disobey in ANY MANNER. They perpetuate a "contentment to be displeased..." They will just as quickly decry organized dissent that really shakes the system.

So you think the path to a better world is if I stop paying my taxes?

OK...I´ll think about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would also like to take this opportunity to decry the OP's liberal, right wing demagoguery. Typical of today's leftist conservatives. Sheesh.

Regarding Beck, it seems more than likely to me that his viewership mirrors what is happening in the world at the time. He had hugely monstrous ratings when Obama won the Presidency and maintained that up until the mid-term elections. Now that conservatives seem to have 'struck back', there is less of a need for or interest in heated rhetoric. His ratings will doubtlessly climb as we move closer to the next election cycle.

His ratings are currently less than what they were, but they are still huge. He has DOUBLE the ratings of Chris Matthews. I also don't believe that Fox is overly concerned about any boycotts, as they will have no difficulty finding alternate advertisers on the highest rated show in it's time slot. Coca-cola is out? Bring in Pepsi. The dollars are the same.

I personally find Beck to be the court jester of right wing politics and his histrionics are a bit much. I do, however, appreciate that his is one of the few shows that asks 'why' instead of just commenting on what 'is'. His theories are often whacky, but I appreciate that he tries to get to underlying causes.

He isn't going anywhere as long as he continues to manhandle his competitors in his time slot.

Eric

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. MAR. 21, 2011

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,271,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,432.000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,334,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,301,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,039,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,691,000
CNN COOPER 1,170,000
CNN BLITZER 1,028,000
CNN PIERS 958,000
MSNBC MADDOW 933,000
CNN KING 927,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 817,000
MSNBC SHULTS 810,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 784,000

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. MAR. 21, 2011

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,271,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,432.000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,334,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,301,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,039,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,691,000
CNN COOPER 1,170,000
CNN BLITZER 1,028,000
CNN PIERS 958,000
MSNBC MADDOW 933,000
CNN KING 927,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 817,000
MSNBC SHULTS 810,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 784,000

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Originally posted by Maxmars
Mr. Beck is a product.

Marketed, packaged, and produced.

Media employees like Beck, Limbaugh, etc. etc. are redefining reality by presenting their employer's information as if it were 'their' ideas and notions.... I suspect they are mostly actors.....

I completely agree with this. But the same is also true of others like Maddow & Olbermann.

Top of the cake for me, however, are Coulter and Hannity. They make everyone look tame in comparison.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Speaking of Beck, anyone see his latest on “Clear case of economic terrorism”?

www.glennbeck.com...

www.youtube.com...=86

Seems to be getting a bit of attention on a few sites.
edit on 22-3-2011 by surrealist because: Fix link to Vid

edit on 22-3-2011 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

So do you think Fox news is about to dump Glenn Beck because he is hitting too close to home in exposing the planets power games, or are they ready to fire him because he is just becoming too crazy and antagonistic, or is it ultimately because his ratings are going down?

More from the Article:

"Commenting on the fall of Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak, Beck could not see democracy in the making. Rather, he decried a group of “like-minded” organizations and individuals – from the Muslim Brotherhood to U.S. labour unions (with assorted other fellow travelers in a “red-green alliance”) – working to “overthrow and overturn stability.” Last week, he compared reform Judaism to radical Islam".

Basically the question is: Is Glenn Beck a Hero or a Madman? There doesnt seem to be much room for anything in between.

fullcomment.nationalpos t.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

What he is eluding to is that there end game is the same and that's the overthrow and destabilization worldwide. It doesn't matter if they all like each other but it does matter that they all want the same thing.

You have to admit that however crazy he might seem, he has been saying for a few years now and most everything he said has come true and it's not over yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join