It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UK& Euro: 33: What the British Government wants to know, but DOESN'T want you to know....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The UK & Europe show is an online sister show to ATS Live that tackles Euro centric topics.

Its like ATS Live but we drive on a different side of the road......

This week we'll be discussing the upcoming UK Census, and what the UK Government might not want the people to know about it...

We'll also be reviewing the mainstream media's contribution to Europeans daily consciousness in our new feature "Eurotrash"

Join us!!

We are live from

21.00-23.00BST (UK)
22.00 Paris/Madrid/Berlin
00.00 (Thursday) Moscow
(thats 4.00pm EST Wed. for anyone across the pond who wants to listen in, all are welcome!)

You can also find us on Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.....

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Bumped For Justice!

Personal Disclosure: IMO this show rocks better than ATS Live!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
yeah i hope the discussion includes what company is being used to gather the census information

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Are we going to hear about E.T. findings and actually see pictures, etc?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
UK & Europe ?

May as well just put ATS Europe

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
The UK & Europe show is an online sister show to ATS Live that tackles Euro centric topics.

Its like ATS Live but we drive on a different side of the road......

This week we'll be discussing the upcoming UK Census, and what the UK Government might not want the people to know about it...

We'll also be reviewing the mainstream media's contribution to Europeans daily consciousness in our new feature "Eurotrash"

Join us!!

We are live from

21.00-23.00BST (UK)
22.00 Paris/Madrid/Berlin
00.00 (Thursday) Moscow
(thats 4.00pm EST Wed. for anyone across the pond who wants to listen in, all are welcome!)

You can also find us on Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.....

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

NO news network should even be discussed then. The only contributing source of news for America in America is the BBC America. Every other news station aside from this is a farse in terms of even being mentiond for this show. Unless of course it's an insult...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

The UK isn't a part of Europe.........how dare you even think that

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Looking forward to it.
Will be interested to hear if the style is different from the US one.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Very interesting topic, and I'll be especially careful to pay attention, as my father is one of the regional census coordinators!

He's in charge of recruiting the door-to-door staff, and when I visited the other day I saw the 'street agent packs' piled up on the sofa - there were some weighty forms and training documents for handling the people that decide to opt out... It seems they want to make it more difficult to opt out than to participate..?

edit on 10-3-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well with a fine of £1000 for not filling out the form of over 100 questions on your personal life, living accomodations, religious beliefs and sexual orientation plus a whole other myriad of imposing and degrading questions i think it's obvious that pressure is on.

In my honest opionion however and from personal experience i think, oh.. lets say 80% of the multicultural population of london will just toss the form in the bin.. Just saying

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
as the census is directed at your legal fiction , you dont need to open or complete it as it is not for you as a human being

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If we don't catch the live show will there be a podcast available for download?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The show will be available on the Rewind Player at the ATS Live Home Page later this evening (UK time)

It will also be put on heavy rotation on the ATS Radio 24/7 stream later tonight.

I am also looking to make the Euro Show available on the podcast feed off the Illustrial page and on Itunes and Podomatic.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
as the census is directed at your legal fiction , you dont need to open or complete it as it is not for you as a human being

can you elaborate on this?? i want to have more to say to the collectors than "NO" or "F" "OFF"

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Well, you are essentially two entities if you can believe that. Firstly you are you, the flesh and blood human. Secondly, you have a fictitious corporate name presented in all-capital letters that is used to conduct business under the letter of law of the Uniform Commercial Code. Interestingly enough, you'll find that absolutely everything associated with contract and commerce that you engage in will be done so under the latter.

So when the census worker comes to your door, the information/survey package that they have will certainly be addressed to your straw-man (your fictitious legal entity). How you go from there really depends on how educated you are in the subject, as it is easily bungled without the entirety of the information regarding the subject.

I recommend downloading a torrent of "Cracking the Code" as the book is out of print and near impossible to attain. It offers perhaps the most concise breakdown and explanation of the straw-man and the UCC. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
am i going to be able to get this in movie form?
i want to hear it but am not going to be in

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sounds great!!

I'll be tuning in if not busy elsewhere.....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Well with a fine of £1000 for not filling out the form of over 100 questions on your personal life, living accomodations, religious beliefs and sexual orientation plus a whole other myriad of imposing and degrading questions i think it's obvious that pressure is on.

In my honest opionion however and from personal experience i think, oh.. lets say 80% of the multicultural population of london will just toss the form in the bin.. Just saying

I binned mine. Let them fine me, I wont pay it. They can go to hell.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ill be binning mine as soon as it arrives! same as the electoral role

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thanks for that, i always seem to miss the live shows, nice to know they're available for later listening. I'll have to download them and do some catching up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join