It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Invasion - Brought to you by the Trustworthy MSM + Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my apologies crakeur, jbird, fellow atsers....i thought it was open discussion of alien invasion....hangs head in shame and departs.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In the immortal words of Russell Cates in Independence day....."I'm back."

Let's see if i'm on track.....Invasion of earth by aliens.....yes

Are the aliens historically correct......basically the same aliens as used in the basement scenes of War of the worlds with Tom Cruise.

Was H.G. Wells, author of War of the worlds aware of the importance his ficticious account of alien invaders would have on Science and Fiction of the future?

How about Orson Wells halloween radio broadcast and the panic that ensued among the less discerning members of the listening public.

Then there are the television broadcasts of the public reactions to the Orson Welles radio broadcasts. Was it a conspiracy to announce the disclaimers while people were getting their snacks and going to the bathroom or outhouse.

Please feel free to remove anything that is off topic,

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In the immortal words of Russell Cates in Independence day....."I'm back."

Let's see if i'm on track.....Invasion of earth by aliens.....yes

Are the aliens historically correct......basically the same aliens as used in the basement scenes of War of the worlds with Tom Cruise.

Was H.G. Wells, author of War of the worlds aware of the importance his ficticious account of alien invaders would have on Science and Fiction of the future?

How about Orson Wells halloween radio broadcast and the panic that ensued among the less discerning members of the listening public.

Then there are the television broadcasts of the public reactions to the Orson Welles radio broadcasts. Was it a conspiracy to announce the disclaimers while people were getting their snacks and going to the bathroom or outhouse.

Please feel free to remove anything that is off topic,

<< 1   >>

join