It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Invasion - Brought to you by the Trustworthy MSM + Hollywood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This thread was not created in order to convince you of a false flag alien agenda. This was constructed with the purpose of opening one's mind to only one of many possible scenarios.

I am covering this scenario, because, though I do not necessarily believe this agenda is truly taking place, I am however confident that our governments are capable of this.

One of the most powerful actors, gives a powerful speech indeed. He is correct. An alien threat would bring this world together. There would be more fear than ever, more violence than ever, more oppression than ever - but we would shed our differences, at least we would have that. Now, if you ask me - this reminds me of the Red Threat / Terrorist Threat version 3.0 (Or perhaps, 3.3)

--- What are our governments technologically capable of?

There have been many claims from ex-military folk, who have said they have been in underground bases throughout North America. Fourteen story complexes buried underground - and not one shred of proof. If you ask me, underground bases are not only plausible, but it makes even more sense that they are so secret.

There are implications of a secret space program. Why not? Doesn't it make perfect sense to have a great public cover such as NASA - while more serious operations can take place without anyone, including rivaling countries having any knowledge of the fact?

We are in 2011. Money is a joke, and yet trillions upon trillions are being thrown left, right, down, and especially up. The more research done, the more one realizes that many "UFOs" witnessed in the sky could very well possibly be OURS.

I bring up the cases presented by Michael Schratt next. He has uncovered LISTS of black ops military aircrafts. Many of which are decades old, but upon seeing them only shed light as to what they very well are capable of with today's hidden technology.

Flying saucers are real. And we are controlling them. Is this alien technology? Yes. Alien to everyone who doesn't have a shiny Clearance card.

The truth is, we will not know for a long time what our governments are actually capable of. I for one laughed when I heard about the "first cloned animal" - Every new scientific discovery included. Publicly released information, is almost always very OLD information.

---

The origins of the word Hollywood:

The Holly tree (Ilex aquifolium) as a symbol of goodwill, peace, health and happiness is one of the sacred trees of Wicca/Witchcraft, but its most common association is as a Christmas seasonal decoration.

Source for Holly

In ritual uses, Holly is associated with the death and rebirth symbolism of winter. Holly also symbolizes holiness, consecration, material gain, physical revenge, beauty, and immortality, as well as peace, goodwill and health. It can be used ritually to aid and help with a persons ability to cope with death, and to ease their sleep with peaceful dreams.

Ah. Material gain, consecration. Sounds like our Hollywood. Holly is the wood from the staff of the shepherd, to guide his sheep to the slaughterhouse. The conductors wand, if you will.

It doesn't take a history lesson to see how corrupt the movie making business is, and always has been.

And they sure made a killing with those sci-fi movies, didn't they.

Propaganda has been the tool used by all leaders, in every single civilization, in every corrupt tribe of people, in every religion.

Are we in such denial, that we are unwilling to admit that all main stream medias are complete propaganda? FOX news has been caught red-handed so many times, abusing the facts, manipulating truth. Not only are they still on air, they are making a killing spreading their disinformation.

So is Hollywood exempt? Do you really believe that there is no agenda in hugely commercialized blockbuster films?

Well I don't. In fact, I am downright suspicious. Especially when it comes to the ever-occurring Anti-Alien theme which has blighted my small town's movie theater for years.

Star Wars was great. It was insightful in a lot of ways. As was Starman, E.T, Avatar, and many others. I grew up with many of those movies. They got me into thinking about E.T life, and not necessarily in a negative way either. It was these movies that stopped me in my tracks when speculating on this False Flag Alien Agenda. But then I realized, what better way to introduce something to an impressionable human mind? It makes perfect sense to me.

They want you to become interested and curious. They only needed to provide suggestions, and your mind will naturally do the rest. An open mind for truth is an open mind for lies.

District 9 - The trailer doesn't let on that this movie is anything but frightening. In fact, this movie actually sets down a scenario where the aliens are seemingly nothing more than "pests". They are the Workers, of a mysterious alien race stranded on earth. They are even nicknamed "prawns", while digging through heeps of trash and fighting over garbage like primitive animals.

To me, District 9 = Dehumanization

Skyline has to be the worst excuse I have seen in a long time. It reminded me of those WW2 Nazi propaganda posters of Evil Jews eating babies. Just as bad as War of the Worlds.

"A common threat, we all love to hate and fear. Oh yeah, and don't look up, because then you might see the puppet strings attached to our alien crafts."

Don't look up? Seriously?

You knew it was coming, this previous trailer is the Battle for L.A - which is even being promoted in San Francisco subways as UFO's bombing Earth. In the SUBWAY.

Even video games, such as the biggest franchise is 100% about marines fighting the Covenant. Religious aliens, slaughtered all day on line by the youth of today.

So enough examples. It is up to you whether this theory of mine is suitable. It is very easy to think about this all as a huge money making scheme. Hulu, Halo, V, and Disney's History Channel would have you believe that Aliens want your Brain, your soul, your blood, and your gold.

---

So. Let's say that tomorrow, next week, or next year - your favorite media network FOX news is showing you the BEST footage of UFO's you've ever seen. ATS is filled to the brim with "They are here" threads and videos. And just as Hollywood and Stephen Hawking had suggested, they want your freedom.

Will you see the technology gap for what it really is, and flip off the ass hole pilot shining a tractor beam at your face from his flying disc?

Or will you succumb to the ultimate hoax the world will ever know.

Once again - This is only a scenario. I am not full convinced of this either, yet I do see a strong wave of propaganda, and I feel that this should be presented to everyone, if not only as a mild possibility. Because there is so much mystery in this world, and I do not like wealthy sociopaths giving me suggestions about what to Fear and what not to Fear. As very few of us know any more about these entities in suspect, than we do about the paranormal, or even our own minds.

Remember kids,

Never give in to astonishment.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
district 9 was an allegory for apartheid, it wasn't about dehumanizing aliens. skyline was terrible, it was only half a movie. Reagan's comments are fascinating....but proof of nebulous PTB manipulation? i just don't see it.

eta: and battle of la is like a remake of the actual events, only with cgi and more 'splosians.
edit on 9-3-2011 by optimus primal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is a similar topic on a new thread about what if Aliens invade. I thought skyline was the cleverest film (not a good film ) but that's how I would imagine it would happen. But not with our brains going into monster things.

We wouldn't even get a chance to say "hey lets team up and g...oooh what's that beautiful light" gone all dead. But the fact that we have been on earth all this time, seemingly un-tampered with, makes me think there are galactic rules in place.
edit on 9-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I doubt that, if this were remotely true, we would ever find "proof" before the big event could take place.

Her statement is fascinating too, but I am still waiting on a third party to substantiate this claim. I have never heard of anyone else exclaiming Erich Von Braun mentioning this Last Card (E.T threat).
edit on 9-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Do we really need yet another topic on this "subject"?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If we are going to open our minds to the possibility of Hollywood movies predicting our demise I think we might want to put these on that list as well, we may have more to fear than aliens!

Them (1954) - Ants!
Tarantula (1955)
The Black Scorpion (1957)
Birds (1963)
Frogs (1972)
Night of the Lepus (1972) - These were giant bunnies.
Squirm (1976) - Again not making this up, killer earthworms!
Food of the Gods (1976) - Rats
Kingdom of Spiders (1977)
Empire of the Ants (1977)
Black Sheep (2006) - killer sheep, not a killer Chris Farley.

My point being is that Hollywood is not very imaginative and when a movie is successful they try to make similar movies to cash in. A lot of movie genres come in waves. That is why I focused in on the 70's for the most part, there was a huge wave of man vs. nature movies. I am not holding my breathe that we will be overcome by earthworms anytime soon.

If we are attacked by aliens, real or faked by the TPTB, I will post my apology if I haven't been tuned into a pile of dust by then.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Great post, but I think you've pretty much missed the point of District 9. The 'prawn' comments and so forth are clearly designed to draw attention to the way the aliens are being dehumanised. In doing so, they are actually attempting to humanise them.

I totally agree that it's quite possible the MSM and Hollywood are preparing us for a false flag event - but I think you're off base with the point the filmmakers were trying to make in District 9.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really like how th OP started off this thread by warning that it was speculation, however, I got lost halfway through the post when things became statement of fact.

Did anyone watch the Michael Shratt video? I like how his leaked "Top Secret" documents have a real, clean looking "Top Secret" logo on them, all the same, even documents referencing different projects. Read a few declassified docs from the Gov and you will see that the logos are not uniform and put on with laser jet printers.

I call BS to almost all the info in this post. Although, some of it came from Project Camelot so what did you expect?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Ah. Material gain, consecration. Sounds like our Hollywood. Holly is the wood from the staff of the shepherd, to guide his sheep to the slaughterhouse. The conductors wand, if you will.

It doesn't take a history lesson to see how corrupt the movie making business is, and always has been.

And they sure made a killing with those sci-fi movies, didn't they.

Propaganda has been the tool used by all leaders, in every single civilization, in every corrupt tribe of people, in every religion.

Yeah, I guess you don't know the story behind District 9 then....

The director was for all intents and purposes kicked out of the propaganda machine that is Hollywood, so Peter Jackson ended up backing him on the project because he liked it.

So Peter Jackson is the one at the top of the propaganda department? He must have made Lord of the Rings so we all get used to the incoming invasion of Hobbits....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They would invade by infiltrating our society. They would examine our strengths and weaknesses. They would do things covertly like kidnap people in bed. They would case our military installations. They would perform "dry runs" and exercises on our nuclear facility's and military bases. They would have bases of operation out of minds eyes underground even in the ocean. They would incorporate a "middle man" in to the populace "hybrids" that look like us. These "hybrids" would have great mental influence and prominence. They would use humans against humans "rogue groups" as well by mind control. They would poison us,orchestrate wars,make man to be infertile, population reduction, gentrification ,eugenics, divide and and conquer by psy ops. They wold do all these things easily by running the show behind the curtain. They would mix the truth with lies, muddy the waters with story's from "contactees" of peaceful loving aliens in the form of a trojan horse. They wold cover up THEIR presence. Much like what happened to the Aztecs, Mayans , Egyptians, Native Americans. Interwoven with humanity becoming us, phasing us out.

This is what appears to be happening, I see no logic in the law of intervention excuse. Like the prime directive from Star Trek. Why they buzz our skies and at the same time have no interest in open interaction with all. Trust your gut feeling, your instincts are there for a reason. Mine says they are here in THEIR benefit not ours to say the least. If it slithers like a snake, hisses like a snake well...
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've heard of this before and it seems plausible. It's definitely the best way to unite earth. A few hours ago the movie Aliens was on tv, and right after that some movie about androids. I didn't think of it at the time, but... Could it have been a hint? Like, if aliens attack earth, and we actually get to see one, it'll be artificial?

EDIT: NVM. I doubt it was a hint. It was just that after reading this I automatically made the connection.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Jonko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Where you gonna go? Where you going to run too? Where you gonna hide? No where....cause there's nobody like you left. Invasion of the body snatchers...

Even the Bible tells you that even if you don't die, you will be changed.

They have come to Get YOU, and they are here now....you won't see them coming, they're invisible, thet're hungry and they need a body, yours will do nicely while we cull the herd.

What does a picture of smoke have to do with anything you are saying?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This topic has strayed far from reality into some other world of wierdness.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yea I mean all these movies about Aliens always portray the them as the enemy. Honestly, I believe that if aliens did come to Earth they would come in peace, they are most likely going to be of higher intellectual capacity to know that fighting wont solve anything. I figure the humans are going to be the dumb ones and are going to try to start a war with them. But I think you make a great point about the possibility of an Elite manipulation of foreign beings and objects. Come to think of it there is not one movie I can think of where aliens are not the enemy, look at movies like "Signs" or "Independence Day", and hollywood always portray aliens as some sort of octopus or mechanical grasshoppers or something cheesy. I always thought logically that aliens would be similar to humans in physical appearance kind of like the"Grays".

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What alien invasion? They have already "invaded" earth thousands of years ago and have been controlling people all along. Religion is a sham, although it may have started as an elohim project, and politics are also a sham.

Everyone knows this but they don't have the balls to admit the nephellim aliens are behind it all so they stop short and just say "evil people"...yada, yada! I find it amusing that right wing "hack jobs" preach liberty while in the same breath are pro-religion, anti-abortion, pro-capitalism, pro-guns and pro-war, etc....never stopping to put 2 and 2 to get 4!

The evidence is all over the internet. Don't expect me to give it to you. Get off your lazy, hypocritcal arse and find it yourself so you can believe it or just shut up and pretend we are all locos...spanish for "crazy". I bet the people who live in dulce, new mexico and all the native americans ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH so why don't you?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Wow, another thread about the same stuff although quite a lot of detail added but none the less its the same stuff.

As for the poster Debris, just say no to drugs mate, weird pics and weird claims don't go well in here.

As said, District 9 is not an alien movie in the classic sense, just look who the 'aliens' are..

Skyline, oh dear, awful film by the Strause Brothers (we have Avp 2 etc to thank them for), the notion is indeed good unlike the film, never have I cared less about a set of people and just when it could have been fun it finished. But I agree that an alien force wanting to take over / harvest us would use something like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Skyline was a joke and had Nukes going off a few miles away that could not shatter windows. No nuclear fallout, aliens came across the universe to eat brains. That in itself says enough. And then again my previous p0st was actually a theory based on ufology , however then again when you look at all the fear factor ET films if the PTB wanted us to be aware or hint around they sure want us scared. But fear sells and we love our Horror flicks don't we.

So much for the E.T. and Close Encounter's type of films. I think the rumor was that Regan had said to Spielberg: those films are more real than you think. Allegedly Close Encounters was based on MAJ 12 and the meeting at white sands in the 40's or 50's with Aliens. Regan had his own personal sighting as well.

www.ufoevidence.org...

The Shocking Truth: Ronald Reagan's Obsession With An Alien Invasion
A Narration

edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join