It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is an advanced race only associated with technology/power-Is Spirit power not acknowledged in 3d?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ATS, is an advanced race only associated with technology/power-Is Spirit power not acknowledged in 3D? And if Spirit/Soul power acknowledged in other planes then what is going on with 3d (earth) plane? HAVE MANY FORGOTTEN?
sharing

edit on 3/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well ten plus minutes and nothing. I hope this isnt the case. If so the conditioning process used was powerful..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'd hazard a guess they're only tech associated because we in this existence only look to the things we can visibly see and physically touch while I believe based on abduction cases that they also can be associated with spirit and transdimensional existence but we as humans can't comprehend it because spirit and different dimensions aren't something we can see or touch.

May be a simplified answer but that's how I see it. We're just not capable of realising something that could exist outside of our own dimensions.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Well ten plus minutes and nothing. I hope this isnt the case. If so the conditioning process used was powerful..

Eh? Talk about jumping to conclusions! Give it time, people might still be working out how to reply, etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I see, your post makes a lot of sense. But in the hearts of many they feel the connection and ignore it. I mean like the feelings of good and bad. If a linked hearted soul gets in a car accident they will feel it internally that something is wrong will stop and check out the person they hit. As so if a non linked gets into similar accident, they may keep going but felt deeper within their hearts they know they did wrong. So it seems there are connections its just they are clouded or forgotten or turned off.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You cannot become an advanced race without spirit power. Even ancient cultures were in touch with spirit, which makes them much more advanced than we think. Our 3D culture is very limited. Scientists are stuck and still burning fossil fuels. There is advanced technology on this planet, but it is kept secret and does revolve around spirit power. I'm talking about things like stargates and time travel, not to mention very advanced weaponry and observation. This enters the realm of spirit, aethyr physics, metaphysics, psychic warriors, etc... there are many names that all reference the same subtle energy.

If you didn't know, there is a highly advanced empire controlling this planet. They are purposefully keeping us 3D, survival, and left brain oriented. This is also why they suppress the feminine, it is the doorway to spirit. If you look into black military projects and other things like DUMBs you will find a rabbit hole only deepens. Eventually it leads off world. We will soon come face to face with these advanced races, because the cycle is wrapping up and they want to harvest our spirit power!

edit on 9-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I got you friend. Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Is Spirit power not acknowledged in 3D? And if Spirit/Soul power acknowledged in other planes then what is going on with 3d (earth) plane?

What do you mean 3D? Is that 3rd density, like many people go on about when it comes to Aliens? And why do you think that's the right way of looking at it? And I'd guess Spirit/Soul power is acknowledged in every plane.

Maybe you just meant 3rd dimension, sorry if so.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Thank you for your powerfull remarks. I couldnt of put it better. Which brings me to the point. If there is so much importance in relation to spirit energy power and humanity has a major supply then why isnt humanity increasing this spiritual potential as it is the only way I SEE to battle the evol of the universe not the humble the evol who drain need controll this very power within many.

Thanks again your light if read by others shall help.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Yes my point of 3d or 3rd dimensional plane and spirit power is it seems in this 3rd dimension with humanity its forgotten which has made the species very weak and seek other ways to battle negative energies. Negative energies that yes may come in a physical 3d form but are just like humanity of another plane entirely and they may have chosen to project themselves in this 3d plane as some that look are behave most aggressive to help the conscious factor of manipulation to carry on. So yes ships may or could show up beings within them but these beings are aswell effected by the soul/spirit energy within. And as long as humanity keeps trying to build technology exterior protection humanity will lose. If humanity seeks deep within and finds what is present but hidden then the game field changes drastically now you have souls spirits aware spirits not just sleepers for transfer that can asses and behave accordingly with the energies of non humble manifested in the 3d realm from another plane.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hmmm... well, our spirit power is constantly drained. They drain it through vaccines, fluoride, genetically modified food, chemtrails, television and many other subtle ways... these all blind us from our own power. Our entire society is overly 3D focused, so the spirit is often ignored and condemned.

However, our spirit power is still strong and they cannot extinguish it. It is so powerful, these ETs are jealous and want to control it. That is why they spend so much effort manipulating us. This is a complex subject, but I suggest you listen to George Kavassilas. You can find his videos on youtube. He shares plenty of interesting things.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
This is a complex subject, but I suggest you listen to George Kavassilas. You can find his videos on youtube. He shares plenty of interesting things.

Complex indeed my friend I will check him out. Imagine if the draining process was put in reverse and humanity began to feed off theirs begane to crave theirs as a sweet taste as chocolate. YOU think humanity would consume them all the way or spare some or play mind tricks with them for the next un no univesal rehearding of them. lol they taste like chocolate

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We are at least 4D, concerning the brain only and it has been
already proved, there has been an article on newscientist.com
as I remember. As about the dimensions "they" are in our dimensions
and they are quite real, not as somebody is speculating with the
dimensions because they are only a mathematical instrument.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

Yes yes, 1 always awakens from their presence yawns and gets hungry AGAIN. Seems different this time like they have gained some form of weakness I think its the want to RULE like ALPHA, who rules with a free will and lets his all wonder away cause Alpha knows we will be back. They cannot build kingdoms with free will because of fear of mutiny or flat out leaving the kingdoms of inperfection so they follow orders w/o will and seek rulership. completely missing the flaw in rulling YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. It kind of makes the generic feeling of free will love by ruling with force.

1/3 return home should before too late I think some want to but fear the most darkest of ruler of their many kingdoms the ashyitan/NATAS king of all kingdoms of fallen. In the end Natas is the only 1 who comes close to ALPHA due to him tricking the 1/3 that followed him into believing their kingdoms were their own and not part of his overall..... lol Natas and its games NEVER CHANGED WHY MANY OTHERS REALIZED THERE IS ONLY 1 ALPHA/OMEGA and he can send for your #$% no matter how powerful your spirit energy is.
Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yes, there the eye of horus, the top of the pyramid are off planet, but they're not what I call advanced. They're diminished consciousness, consciousness progresses via unconditional love and service to others, and those outside the cosmos, who have passed the tests and are Grown Up, EU's, are watching over. Love & Light protect those who reach the frequency of love, who struggle here to improve. Without spiritual, meaning Unconditional Love, and Positivity, there is no progression. We need to shine our lights.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

He, he, aren't you from Halexandria:

www.halexandria-foundation.org...

looking here for other realms.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sorry im new to ATS can someone traslate the OP for me?

top topics

join