It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Question for anyone here.

Is it possible to "read" someone across the internet, merely from their posts or pictures? or simply thinking about them?

Can anyone here do it? I'd love to be "read" (per se') heh.

My girlfriend allways claimed she could read certain people's minds and allmost "talk" Telepathically to them, but she couldn't with me, she said trying to read my mind and she was getting nothing (hehe, I r dense)

So would anyone be willing to offer a reading?

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good challenge I�d be interested to see if you get any offers. You�ve made quite of few posts, so someone here could read them all [they would have had over an hour to do so by now] get an idea of who you are and make some assumptions. Which could be quite accurate. You can tell a lot from the way a member posts. But no one has replied yet, could mean you are, just dense.
No offense meant.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would guess that yes, it is possible, but not probable.I would think htat if it erre being done..."most" people would be trying to make a million from it and we would of head of it by now.....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm guessing it's something that needs to be done with someone's picture or something.
I don't know, I just know i'd love to be "read" by a psychic (sp)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It is possible, and it has been done before: (right about now, a moderator should be yelling at you for not using the 'search' function)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake_
It is possible, and it has been done before: (right about now, a moderator should be yelling at you for not using the 'search' function)

Hey, I rarely yell.
...but this has been covered before. Please continue the discussion by adding your comments and questions to an exisiting thread. Closing this one...

new topics

top topics

join