It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iranian arms' bound for Taliban seized... By UK Special Forces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

How do they know it was going to taliban? Did it have a ship to taliban address on it?

I suggest they used intelligence, something your post may be lacki............... forget it.

Can you prove my post was lacking intelligence? You may want to reconsider that statement..

Certainly.

In the same way drug agencies know where the coke is going, and nooooooooooo, the shipments don't have the names of coke dealers on them either. Funnily enough when people decide to engage in illegal shipments, they usually try to keep the receivers name out of the equation.

Nothing to reconsider and point proved.

If drug agencies know where the coke is going, why are their still coke users? That just proves that they don't know where it is going, and therefore your point is incorrect.

Why were these shipments illegal? Why can we the USA sell arms and not other countries?

So you still need to reconsider your facts and you have proved nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Oh, this is just like when the brits, Israel, and the US said they had a stash of arms made in Iran and sold to the Iraqi resistance...BAD IRANIANS!

Then the arms all turned out to be made by the brits Israel, and the US

Remember how the SAS were busted in Iraq dressed in arab dress(es)and blowing thongs up to be blamed on the Iraqi resistance?
And the brits had to go blow up thier ALLIES police station to get them back....

Say weren't a bunch of SAS just busted in libya blowing stuff up to blame it on Ghaddafi?

same old same old
as usuall

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

lol, you work for them?

how do you know so much?

seems like only insiders know this kind of stuff, for real and not from some stupid news place.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

ahhhh, it was an Israeli operation, not a British one!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

that explains everything then.

the israelis, really they are as bad as the pali's!

how can anyone say different!

so everything is equal?

oh yeah, the us give more to them than you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Thanks for the insightful post, but I am not sure your input-output example makes sense. It may to you, but hey.

Clearly the Taliban and Hezbollah are different and have different agendas and aims. However, at a simple level, Iran's aim is to frustrate the West, notably the US (the Big Satan) and to be recognised as a regional power with influence and respect based on the Islamic Republic’s terms and conditions (i.e. no democracy please). If this means kicking-out against what they perceive as Western encroachment “on their patch” then that is what they will do and have done.

The Taliban are more complex with different branches. Just as NATO has sought to deal with the more moderate influences in the Taliban, I am sure Iran does the same. If Iran sees that spreading mayhem and continuing the conflict by supplying weapons to others, then that’s what they will do. They do it in Iraq and further west to feed the fires in the perpetual aggravation that is Israel and Palestine.

Again, prove that what I say is wrong. It is supported by evidence of deed and action.

Regards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Oh, this is just like when the brits, Israel, and the US said they had a stash of arms made in Iran and sold to the Iraqi resistance...BAD IRANIANS!

Then the arms all turned out to be made by the brits Israel, and the US

Are you able to back up your assertion with facts, including any evidence that Israel has had anything to do with the conflict in Iraq. It is well documneted that Iranian derived arms and munitions have been supplied to the Iraqi Shiite militias for a number of years.

Regards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How do they know it was going to taliban? Did it have a ship to taliban address on it?

I suggest they used intelligence, something your post may be lacki............... forget it.

Can you prove my post was lacking intelligence? You may want to reconsider that statement..

Certainly.

In the same way drug agencies know where the coke is going, and nooooooooooo, the shipments don't have the names of coke dealers on them either. Funnily enough when people decide to engage in illegal shipments, they usually try to keep the receivers name out of the equation.

Nothing to reconsider and point proved.

If drug agencies know where the coke is going, why are their still coke users? That just proves that they don't know where it is going, and therefore your point is incorrect.

Why were these shipments illegal? Why can we the USA sell arms and not other countries?

So you still need to reconsider your facts and you have proved nothing.

TOOL!

I didn't say all. The intercepted ones of course. I personally like a bit of sniff at the weekend.
The agencies stop the ones they know about.... But I swear to you the shipments don't have the addresses of coke dealers on them. Therefore I am correct.
The shipments were/are illegal due to international agreements regarding licensed sales reps and distribution companies. How these deals are made is a different debate. For the record, MANY countries sell arms including: U.K. Russia, Georgia, North Korea, Iran, Thailand, Israel, Kazakhstan, India, China and ooooh about 100 others.
Iran can sell weapons, just not legally to the Taliban. It is illegal in Afghanistan to own such weapons however, as I understand it, you can own one AK47 per adult in a household. In the same way certain weapons are illegal to own in the UK and USA and if one is caught shipping or distribution them, one is fooked.
I have proved you were naive with your statements. Your grammar seems to be getting better so you do seem to have some degree of aptitude, thus you should be able to learn that intelligence was the likely source of the information which identified the illegal sale and not a Taliban delivery sticker on the goods.

Salam

The Dhimmie
edit on 17-3-2011 by Dhimmie because: I wanted to add a sarcastic comment

top topics

<< 1   >>

join