It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There was a dream that I had since I was 10, that keeps reoccuring. Ever since I was ten, it kept getting clearer and clearer.

So here it is...

I see myself looking in a mirror, and in the mirror, there is lots of fire behind me. I turn around, and there is nothing there but dead bodies. All of the faces on the bodies are so distorted, they are beyond being identifyed.

For the record, when I looked in the mirror, I had no shirt on. Just a pair of ripped pants.

Anyway, as I walk around, there is all but one alive body. He is standing, and laughing. Not really maniacly, just, well, kind of insanely low. Then I wake up.

Tell me what you think. Too much TV?

-Chris

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I see myself looking in a mirror, and in the mirror, there is lots of fire behind me.

A mirror is quite totemic in a dream. You see your reflection with fire beyond you. It is noteworthy to add that in many biblical cases fire is present when Spirit addresses a person. So perhaps it is Spirit behind you and, when you turn around and see dead bodies there, perhaps that is Spirit undoing the dream of bodies insomuch as the body is the symbol of ego; and ego is the emblem of separation from your natural inheritance--that being Spirit.

All of the faces on the bodies are so distorted, they are beyond being identifyed.

Within the context of the body being symbolic of ego, having the faces distorted is a personification of what ego is designed to do, distort and engender danger for the one who identifies with his/her ego experience. Perhaps the distorted visages represent your obscured True Identity.

For the record, when I looked in the mirror, I had no shirt on. Just a pair of ripped pants.

Divestiture of one's swaddling? Sounds promising to me.....hopefully next time you will be stripped completely.

Anyway, as I walk around, there is all but one alive body. He is standing, and laughing. Not really maniacly, just, well, kind of insanely low

Perhaps a totem of a resounding and resilient thought of yourself?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I keep having a re-occuring dream that always
starts off in a massive ufo dogfight and ends in
me running through rubble and burnt out houses
trying to run from aliens while looking up at the
night sky.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I dream about monasteries a lot... is that a bad thing? Should I become a monk! I DONT KNOW!! AHH!

new topics

top topics

join