It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Some ancient Nordic prophecies coming true...

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OP, you have done well to piece together what you have.Yes the Swedes have a huge future role in endtimes .As do all Nordic/Germanic peoples .The true secrect is who these tribes are and where they originated from prior to settling where they have .They are known under different names in the judaic talmud .There is a even greater city of interest in Sweden that takes it's name from the True Grail Family .That name is Lund , meaning Grove and no it has nothing to do with Boehemia Grove.It relates to Yeshua and Simon of the Grove .
The family name Lund meaning Grove has changed through out time ,from Lund to Löwenhertz and Lowndes .Lund is worth researching much further as it holds many secrets and when I say secrets I mean secrets so don't waste time with mainstream information regarded as fact , even by locals .Research the destruction of Lund by the Danish and find the truth behind that conflict, what they were after and what they wanted destroyed .For some background to get you started understand that neighbouring Denmark (Danmark) is the Biblical tribe of Dan.The forsaken tribe in the Book of Revelations.Research Denmark and the Knights Templar as well as Bornholm Island .Also be concerned ,as we head into end time war , that this nations former prime minister is seated at the head of NATO .
This is by no means an attack on Danish citizens as they are just pawns in the game as is everyone else .
I am sure that this post will be attacked on many levels .I have said what I have said and stand by it .I will not be replying to such comments .What I have said here is from oral tradition as are manythings to be kept secret .




posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac
 





posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this Falun Darfa belief, but I seriously think they have altered nordic mythology if they claim all of this that you are writing here.

Here's a little about nordic mythology that I just googled up and this is also what I remember learning about in my childhood (I'm from Sweden myself so I was brought up learning some of this even tho it's not considered common knowledge to know about this stuff here anymore):

According to common nordic mythology the universe is a big tree called Yggdrasil.
On the different branches of this tree are several different worlds.
The world of the gods was called Asgård, and most of them lived in Oden's (the head of the gods) castle called Valhalla in that world.
The humans lived on a different and lower branch of the tree and in a totally different world called Midgård (it clearly states that the world of the gods was located far above the human world).
The gods could however visit the human world, but common nordic mythology clearly states that the gods didn't live on earth (Midgård) (and they certainly didn't live in Asia).
The humans could also come to the home of the gods and their castle Valhalla, but only if they died in bravely in battle.
They were then picked by the wargodesses called Valkyries and brought up to Valhalla where they could feast with the gods on the pig Särimner who resurrected every morning so that the god could eternaly feast on him.
If they didn't die bravely in battle they ended up in the deathworld of Hel.

This is the common and widespread beliefs of ancient nordic mythology.
If this sect of Falun Darfa believes something different then they have altered the common beliefs to fit their agenda or they are just plain wrong in what they state.
Just google nordic mythology and you will find that what I'm telling you here is the truth...



posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There is so much here to assimilate. The Falun duality with beautiful inhabitable and horrid regions separated by the waters of wisdom. The Allegories at first glance seem a little loose and disconnected but there probably is an intended interpretation. for example the legend of the Midgard Serpent has been analysed by many.

Being the second oldest child of Loki the Trickster and Angboda, he was kidnapped by the gods. Those gods then threw him into the sea near Midgard, and there he slept and brooded and ate. And, he ate so much that he then encompassed the world and finally had to bite on his own tail.

This legend sounds like it may have had its roots in Egyptian sun worship. Tracking the sunrise through the ages as it snakes its way around the globe rising north and south of the equator. I'm not sure all these different global legends developed independently. Maybe there were secret global keepers of knowledge that traveled the planet and gave all these myths common origins. The pyramids in Mexico were built after the pyramids in Egypt and the Norse legends of Thor and Jormungand the Midgard serpent appeared around the time of Da Vinci.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I don't know anything about this Falun Darfa belief, but I seriously think they have altered nordic mythology if they claim all of this that you are writing here.

Here's a little about nordic mythology that I just googled up and this is also what I remember learning about in my childhood (I'm from Sweden myself so I was brought up learning some of this even tho it's not considered common knowledge to know about this stuff here anymore):

According to common nordic mythology the universe is a big tree called Yggdrasil.
On the different branches of this tree are several different worlds.
The world of the gods was called Asgård, and most of them lived in Oden's (the head of the gods) castle called Valhalla in that world.
The humans lived on a different and lower branch of the tree and in a totally different world called Midgård (it clearly states that the world of the gods was located far above the human world).
The gods could however visit the human world, but common nordic mythology clearly states that the gods didn't live on earth (Midgård) (and they certainly didn't live in Asia).
The humans could also come to the home of the gods and their castle Valhalla, but only if they died in bravely in battle.
They were then picked by the wargodesses called Valkyries and brought up to Valhalla where they could feast with the gods on the pig Särimner who resurrected every morning so that the god could eternaly feast on him.
If they didn't die bravely in battle they ended up in the deathworld of Hel.

This is the common and widespread beliefs of ancient nordic mythology.
If this sect of Falun Darfa believes something different then they have altered the common beliefs to fit their agenda or they are just plain wrong in what they state.
Just google nordic mythology and you will find that what I'm telling you here is the truth...


First off, Falun Dafa claims nothing about Nordic mythology, there is no official relationship whatsoever. I have no truth whatsoever to offer, just my personal opinions.

Secondly, Falun Dafa is no sect. Falun Dafa has no membership, no organization, no money, nothing. Why is it called the true religion in the prophecies? Because it is a pure land, people can only cultivate themselves in daily life and stuydy the scriptures of Falun Dafa and raise their level on their own. There are no promises at all if you start doing Falun Dafa cultivation. But the benefits are tremendous on a personal plane, that is the key to its explosive growth.

I have just privately researched Nordic mythology and the city of Falun and see many "coincidences" between Falun Dafa and the eastern river "Slidr", Ragnarok and its survivors described in the Nordic mythology.

Thirdly, you are right about what you write there, we have no disagreement and I don´t see any relationship between what you write and how I connect Falun Dafa and the end times stories of Asatro.

Midgård is China(center of the earth) on earth and there are human beings in China, not Gods. Asgård is a heavenly kingdom just like you say.

In Eddan the serpent(CCP) wrapped around Midgård is let loose during the end times. The God Thor will kill him by crushing his head with a hammer and then die from the poison dripping at him.

I believe the battle described in Eddan refers to the other-dimensional battle taking place as we speak, and there are cultivators doing this every day. In higher dimensions judgment has already passed. The last dimension to be rectified will be the human dimension.

Just my two cents, no truth whatsoever offered.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
OP, you have done well to piece together what you have.Yes the Swedes have a huge future role in endtimes .As do all Nordic/Germanic peoples .The true secrect is who these tribes are and where they originated from prior to settling where they have .They are known under different names in the judaic talmud .There is a even greater city of interest in Sweden that takes it's name from the True Grail Family .That name is Lund , meaning Grove and no it has nothing to do with Boehemia Grove.It relates to Yeshua and Simon of the Grove .
The family name Lund meaning Grove has changed through out time ,from Lund to Löwenhertz and Lowndes .Lund is worth researching much further as it holds many secrets and when I say secrets I mean secrets so don't waste time with mainstream information regarded as fact , even by locals .Research the destruction of Lund by the Danish and find the truth behind that conflict, what they were after and what they wanted destroyed .For some background to get you started understand that neighbouring Denmark (Danmark) is the Biblical tribe of Dan.The forsaken tribe in the Book of Revelations.Research Denmark and the Knights Templar as well as Bornholm Island .Also be concerned ,as we head into end time war , that this nations former prime minister is seated at the head of NATO .
This is by no means an attack on Danish citizens as they are just pawns in the game as is everyone else .
I am sure that this post will be attacked on many levels .I have said what I have said and stand by it .I will not be replying to such comments .What I have said here is from oral tradition as are manythings to be kept secret .


Thanks, interesting information that I have not seen before. I will check it later.

I have done other research regarding Sweden, Yggdrasil(the tree of the universe/world in Asatro) and Swedenborg in conjunction with Yahweh(Jesus father) and Christianity.

I concluded the following:

S-Weden is a referance to the "God of Yggdrasil" since "Weden" means wood in Swedish.

S-Weden-Borg should be a reference to a smaller God within the boundaries of Yggdrasil since Borg means "castle" in Swedish.

Sweden in local language can be written as S-ve-rige and then means God-Ve-Kingdom. We all know the brother of Oden is "Ve". So Ve´s kingdom is Sweden as reflected on earth. His human beings that are reincarnated down here reside in Sweden.

Who is Ve? That actually must mean Yah-Weh, God-Weh or God-Ve in German. The link between Christianity´s Yahweh and Asatro is Ve, the brother of Oden, they are the same.... It is only that Oden is a more powerful God than Ve or Yahweh(as written in Christianity) and Oden is Asian while Ve is not Asian since his people are the Swedes.

Remember there is also a third Brother called Vile in Asatro who then should be God for another people, my initial guess is for some African people. In fact Asatro is a richer religion than many others in some respects, it can explain many

Why has Sweden become a country with extreme materialism, the first country of sexual liberation, mass immigration, extreme taxation etc etc starting during the 1900s?..

And why are Swedish women considerred the world´s most beautiful?...


And why is the oldest tree of the world(Yggdrasil as reflected on earth) standing near the city of Falun?....

Just my two cents, no truth whatsoever offered.



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Some interesting quotes from the bible in regards to Master Li Hongzhi, Falun Dafa and the CCP persecution in China:

Malacchi:4:5-4:6

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Matthew: 17:10-17:11

The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"

Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.

Note: E-Li-Jah means E-Li-God; Jah means God. I am not familiar with the meaning of "E" here. The bible has it Elijah will come first to rectify the world, Jesus will come a few years later according to many prophecies.

Ezekiel 10:9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like chrysolite.

>
All four wheels looked alike and were made the same; each wheel had a second wheel turning crosswise within it.

Ezekiel 10:11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went.
Note: Compare Ezekiel´s wheel with the Falun symbol: www.falundafa.org...

Revelation 12:3-12:4

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.


Note: The CCP persecutes all the Falun Dafa disciples in China. Gang rapes, torture, organ harvesting and drug injections are standard methods today.

faluninfo.net...

Revelation 16:12

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Note: The future kings of the bible are said to come from the east.

Isaiah: 46:11-46:13

________________________________________
11Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man of My purpose from a far country.
Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass.
I have planned it, surely I will do it.

12“Listen to Me, you stubborn-minded,
Who are far from righteousness.

13“I bring near My righteousness, it is not far off;
And My salvation will not delay.
And I will grant salvation in Zion,
And My glory for Israel.

Note: this passage needs no interpretation.. Israel means the people of the world as I understand it.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arista
Interesting subject! Thanks so much for sharing this. I was wondering what topic I was going to latch on to for the day, and you have given me a great one


Some years back I heard about and began reading about Falun Dafa and found it rather interesting to study, especially the meditative exercises. After a while I moved on to researching and reading on other topics, and eventually fell out of practice. You can find more information on Falun Dafa here www.falundafa.org... including details on the exercises used in the study.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention again


You are welcome!

Please try to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below to get an idea what Falun Dafa is all about.

It is very hard to finish the book, one´s thought karma will interfere and make you busy with other stuff. As for me I believe I found Falun Dafa twice but "forgot" about it before finally making up my mind to cultivate myself genuinely. The exercises are great but the most important is to improve one´s mind(xinxing) quality and actions in daily life, by assimilating to the cosmic characteristic of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

I wish you good luck!



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

And why are Swedish women considerred the world´s most beautiful?...




Well I can't argue with that my friend ! I married the most beautiful woman the earth has ever seen and she is from Ängelholme , they renamed the town when she was born
.Sweden is a great place and culture .I'm glad you found my post of interest .I'll check back on this thread regularly .I would like to talk more and add somethings about Odin when I get sometime .



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis


I think it´s quite odd since it(Dalarna) is also called "first region" and I have never heard anything about any "first region" before! If someone refer to the number one region of Sweden it is normaly spoken about Stockholm. Don´t now if this got anything to with anything, just saying this is strange event thats taking place in sweden nowdays.
Sorry for my bad english. God bless you all.
edit on 9-3-2011 by stavis because: correction of text.


This is interesting.

Remember that the first Swedish King had to gather his troops in Dalarna(Falun is the main city of that region and it means "the valleys" in English) and his main story plot is played out in Dalarna. The first king was called "Gustav Vasa" and: "samtliga källor säger att Gustav Vasa föddes omkring Kristi himmelsfärds dag; "all sources claim he was born on the "ascension day of Jesus".....

Whose face does he resemble?: www.livrustkammaren.se...

"Vasa "becomes V-Asa and "V" in Swedish is spelled the same as "Ve"; Asa means God of course..

Now check out this about the ultimate God of Gods Heimdallr(alo written Heimdali) in Asatro:

For silence I pray all sacred children,
great and small, sons of Heimdall.
they will that I Valfather's deeds recount,
men's ancient saws, those that I best remember.

Heimdallr also appears as Heimdalr and Heimdali. The etymology of the name is obscure, but 'the one who illuminates the world' has been proposed. Heimdallr may be connected to Mardöll, one of Freyja's names.[1] Heimdallr and its variants are sometimes modernly anglicized as Heimdall (with the nominative -r dropped) or Heimdal.

Heimdallr is attested as having three other names; Hallinskiði, Gullintanni, and Vindlér or Vindhlér. The name Hallinskiði is obscure, but has resulted in a series of attempts at deciphering it. Gullintanni literally means 'the one with the golden teeth'. Vindhlér (or Vindhlér) translates as either 'the one protecting against the wind' or 'wind-sea'. All three have resulted in numerous theories about the god.[2]

Then Heimdall spake, whitest of the gods,
Like the Wanes he knew the future well:
"Bind we on Thor the bridal veil,
Let him bear the mighty Brisings' necklace;


I find this an amazing story:

Heimdallr or HeimDali can be translated into: Home-Valley-Li(Hem-Dalarna-Li or as "World-Tree" in classic interpretations, that means he is Yggdrasil and everything). We have the ultimate God of Gods in Asatro with a name referring to his home being "Dalarna" where Falun is the capital and with the name Li included in several versions of his name...

The whitest of gods means he has the biggest virtue of all Gods I believe.

Master Li Hongzhi has truly given mankind and the Swedish people his fair share of clues about who he really is.

Biography of Li Hongzhi: www.trinity.edu...



Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Its not "Asatro" and it doesnt mean "asia belief." Its Asatru and it means "True to the Aesir." And yes many of our prophecies are infact coming true in this tumultuous day an age, but not how you described, and you totally missed the biggest one that tells you all you need to know. If you had read the entire Voluspa you would have seen it, its almost the last verse.

"Man is a plaything of mighty whoredoms
In the days before the world ends"

We Neo-vikings are well aware of what is happening around us, and most are preparing accordingly. We consider it our highest honor to be born in the times before Ragnarok, (if indeed this is the case) as that would link us to the Einherjar, fearless warriors who have earned the right to sit with Odin in Valhalla, who are destined to ride alongside our Noble Gods against the forces of chaos in the final battle. It is a fight we can never win, but it is our sacred right and duty to ride out and meet it with weapons in hand and joy in our hearts. So stop insulting our faith by posting inaccurate information, we do not appreciate it.

Heimdall is NOT the God of Gods! Gahhhh, what is wrong with you man? Any fool who knows anything about Asatru at all know that Odin is the highest. Seriously. Just give up. Your correct information is so entangled with false innacuracies that to disseminate them would be an excercise in pointless futility. Deny ignorance maybe?
edit on 7-5-2011 by illuminedviking because: denying ignorance



posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminedviking
 


It seems like you did not study my quotes about "Asatro" or "Asatru". In the Scandinavian languages they mean exactly the same thing and they are just Swedish and Norwegian spellings to describe the same faith.


About Heimdallr he is not defined as an "Asagud", he is the guardian of all the Gods(something Loki teased him about too) and he has nine mothers and is the "whitest of Gods", thus he has the ultimate virtue and powers but is not directly involved in the works of the Gods like Odin and the others.

Then said Heimdall, of Æsir brightest —
he well foresaw, like other Vanir —
Let us clothe Thor with bridal raiment,
let him have the famed Brîsinga necklace.

¨ Hearing I ask from the holy races,
From Heimdall's sons, both high and low;
Thou wilt, Valfather, that well I relate.
Old tales I remember of men long ago.[4]

In the poem Lokasenna, Loki flyts with various gods who have met together to feast. At one point during the exchanges, the god Heimdallr says that Loki is drunk and witless, and asks Loki why he won't stop speaking. Loki tells Heimdallr to be silent, that he was fated a "hateful life", that Heimdallr must always have a muddy back, and that he must serve as watchman of the gods. The goddess Skaði interjects and the flyting continues in turn.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq
 


impressive research: my hat is off to you



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join