It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soho 08.march 2011 - big eruption will hit earth in 2-3 days?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

thank you very much for posting this, you beat me to it this morning, i was happy to see this new post by the op, People tend to ridicule someone's way of posting important things up here and "expect" certain things to go along with it according to how they want it, total bs, but west coast has been ignored in my book, did not realize she was God around here, but nonetheless this massive cme will hopefully only brush by this earth, could be interesting these next cpl days

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow awesome video OP got to love soho that's one hell of a nasty one. wow

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And today a 8.9 quake in Japan??

Is this related somehow?

Quake

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, for goodness sakes. You nailed it.

So, the obvious question is where and when next?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Solar wind speed is getting higher these days ? Over 620 km/s right now

Solar wind

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Woah!!!!
You predicted the earthquakes hitting the Earth, and then the Japan earthquakes happened right in your 2-3 day window. Earthquakes each day including the big one.
Ok that Is cool.
But explain how the coronal mass ejection is the direct cause of the earthquakes.

Hasnt Earth sustained such ejections without major earthquakes?

In that video with the coronal mass ejection... do we know that it was directed at Earth?

Also..... do we know the exact amount of time such a burst would take to get to Earth? Is it a set time, or is it variable?

Can we check on past major earthquakes and find corresponding large coronal mass ejections aimed at Earth?

Can we check on past large coronal mass ejections aimed at Earth and find corresponding major earthquakes?

You seem to have an understanding, because you thought there would be earthquakes those days....
PLEASE enlighten us.... why did you think there would be quakes and therefore created your prediction thread?

Originally posted by borutp
Solar wind speed is getting higher these days ? Over 620 km/s right now

Solar wind

Please show the data which says that is a high number...
I have no knowledge of the history of solar wind speeds.
Please source your info.

edit on (3/24/11) by AllSeeingI because: format

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here is some more explanation

Sunspots, storms, solar wind.....

The average solar wind speed is 400....so i predicted that it could get higher in a few days - it was 620 at that moment..

CMEs might be very dangerous when earth directed...but i guess you know that..

Gusts and shocks in the solar wind due to an eruption take a few days to reach the Earth. When they arrive, they buffet the Earth's magnetic shield, the magnetosphere, causing a magnetic storm, which makes compass needles wander. The varying magnetic field can provoke damaging surges of current in long metallic structures such as power lines and pipelines.

I might just be lucky with my post...who knows

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by borutp

So how u been feeling lately??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join