It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We The People' are Fueling The Global Meltdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The US is fueling the global meltdown on multiple levels, politically and militarily are the most understood and recognized methods being utilized to really mess things up. But we have an internal source of implosion that not many people recognize and, if they don't start to recognize it soon, we will all be doomed even quicker than we expect.

What is this source? It is you, it is me, it is our friends, our relatives, and everyone we encounter.

We don't take pride in what we do any more. It's rare when you get a "Thank You" in a store these days, and even more rare when a "You're Welcome" [as opposed to 'Yup', 'Ok', 'You Too', or a general grunt] is issued in return.

People have forgotten the old addage the you must do unto others as you would have done unto you.

I am NOT religious in ANY MANNER, being an Aetheist. But I DO understand common sense and the right of every person to make his/her own way in the world while not trampling on the rights of others.

Apparently this is becoming a lost art in the ways of both the human race and the USA, the supposed guardians of the globe.

Just stand up for your rights and do AT LEAST one good deed each day that will show others that the human race is truly worth saving, otherwise we all go down in flames.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fiat money is why the economy is collapsing. Yes, people do not take pride in their work. It is bad, but hardly the contributing factor to the decline in the American way of life. It is symptom of the systemic economic, monetary, political, and moral corruption.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Its a cycle that humans have gone though many a time , this cycle is the biggest in that its on a gobal scale . the past it was more centered to the empires of past and places in the world were not really a part of it when the cycles changed or not everyone was on the same cycle like it is now.

after the fall of this cycle is when people will really need to try to make it the best like it can be for every person and place on earth .

till then the battle is to try to change the world to a system that dose not fall like so many of the past in history.

can it be done maybe but i dont recall ever in history of it happening ,but one day it could. anything can happen as they say

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybobh3
The US is fueling the global meltdown on multiple levels, politically and militarily are the most understood and recognized methods being utilized to really mess things up. But we have an internal source of implosion that not many people recognize and, if they don't start to recognize it soon, we will all be doomed even quicker than we expect.

What is this source? It is you, it is me, it is our friends, our relatives, and everyone we encounter.

We don't take pride in what we do any more. It's rare when you get a "Thank You" in a store these days, and even more rare when a "You're Welcome" [as opposed to 'Yup', 'Ok', 'You Too', or a general grunt] is issued in return.

People have forgotten the old addage the you must do unto others as you would have done unto you.

I am NOT religious in ANY MANNER, being an Aetheist. But I DO understand common sense and the right of every person to make his/her own way in the world while not trampling on the rights of others.

Apparently this is becoming a lost art in the ways of both the human race and the USA, the supposed guardians of the globe.

Just stand up for your rights and do AT LEAST one good deed each day that will show others that the human race is truly worth saving, otherwise we all go down in flames.

Sounds like you just took the red pill

Waking up to the worlds evils can be a bit overwhelming apparently, but this has been going on for ages.

Pride is thinking your better than the rest, which carries fear in it
, Honor is the integrity in one's actions and believe me there are still many people out there that do the most honorable things everyday. I'm sorry that people in your life are not saying "Thank You's" and "You're Welcome" I find that if I say those things first you get a better response. If your waiting for it to happen and waiting to hear it then you'll never see it and never hear it.

Peace
edit on 9-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Thank you for your understanding. I truly miss the help, the hope, and the sentiments that I experienced from the elder generation in my youth. And I'm sure that the afore mentioned was in even greater abundance in generations prior to my upbringing.

It just seems to fade away more and more with each passing day. And we sing and dance our way into oblivion...

new topics

top topics

join