It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of The World Now Set For May 21st - It's A Saturday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I have a birthday party to attend, May 21st.
This won't work for me...

That is a very bad birthday present. My birthday is on May 21th. So the world is going to end on my birthday? Just my luck.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Can we get maps to their houses? Might feel like doing a little squatting if there's a real nice empty home with a pool..borrow the extra cars..raid the wine cellar. Would that be stealing since they abandoned the place?

jk

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ah, I see.

The world is going to end soon.

Ah, I see.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh Great!
Why not a weekday, Monday to Friday?

Oh no, lets make it a Saturday, my own personal time.

Thank you very much god you inconsiderate @/&$%*#!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

What do I think? Absolute nonscense!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There are several billboards about this in some of the more disadvantaged parts of Oakland. It really looks like this guy is preying on whom he considers the "weak".

There's no real reason, in my opinion, to panic about this date.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

How do we survive an ELE event?

Wouldn't it be kinda funny if the powers that be know about it and have been trying to save us or make life better for those left. Stuff like building a Super highway in the non flooded area, storing seeds in vaults, building underground bases....ect...ect...

All the while people complain and gripe that their trying to take over the world... LMAO

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
reply to post by DavidsHope

quite evangelical of you. but i don't disagree. but the statement "no man knows the hour..." could very easily be interpreted for the effect of "so don't worry so much about the future". life goes on, and must; even if the world ends tomorrow, i will still plant an apple tree today. we so want to know what will happen in the future. it makes us feel special, that somehow, we have been the impetus of a greater force. someday, world will end, until then, i go to work, pay the mortgage, and post responses on ats

+1
we are to 'occupy until He comes'.
I think that's one reason we don't have a specific date. like penalty time in soccer, you keep going until the whistle blows. (or the trumpet, for us)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, at least I can enjoy my Friday evening, and relax a bit the next day.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This video was great, lol. "We dont wanna trick the people so if it isnt the day you'll give the money back, right?"
If Jesus is coming back, would he not face puck all of satans followers right in the throat? He might start with corrupt c.i.a. and corrupt government officials? Maybe go to all the 501c3 corporation church buildngs and start raping predators with a broom stick? Seize all assets, and make the poor rich? Then maybe embed copper wiring around the skulls of scum? Buy out Synovex and start implanting in the name of Karma? Maybe order a billion speculums, truck full of stuffed animals, real black mambas, and start dilating some b-holes?! If Jesus is about justice, which i'm pretty sure he is, then get ready for some real carnival fun! lol. WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE OF LUCIFER.....AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These doomsday cults are great so long as they all top themselves. Less crazies in the world. healthier gene pool... Darwinism in full effect! Bring on 2012 I say!

IRM

And yet, you still have a feeble mind. Don't go after the scum who created religion and impose their will on you and me, no go after the weak minded who have the potential to change. sarcasm Maybe you're no different than the predators.
edit on 15-3-2011 by EddieBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Saturday! I knew it would be a Saturday! I hate Saturdays. In my experience not much good ever happens on a Saturday. I mean, it has 'turd' right in the middle of its name, now doesn't it? How much worse an omen could you ask for? I think the Jewish folks have it right. Get in before dark on Friday and pray like the dickens until the sun comes up on Sunday morning.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Like someone said previously, this is total nonsense.

The world will not end on that day. Since you have quoted scripture, go back and read some more verses. The Bible plainly states that the world will last OVER a thousand years AFTER Jesus returns. Unless Jesus has already returned BEFORE 21 May 1911, there is no way that we could be at the end of the thousand years.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I think they are typical of the religious blind leading the blind. Even Jesus said he didn't know when the "end" would come, that only His Father in heaven knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
And yet, you still have a feeble mind. Don't go after the scum who created religion and impose their will on you and me, no go after the weak minded who have the potential to change. sarcasm Maybe you're no different than the predators.

Feeble Mind? You've made this an unprovoked personal attack upon me, I suggest you go and read up on the web sites Terms & Conditions. You are in violation! However, I can see you are new here so it's all par for the course.

The weak rarely have the potential to change. They often go from one faux belief system to the next... substituting one for the other and refuse to listen to reason or exercise critical thought. Sure there are some people that can change, but they are the rare exception.

People who believe this crap time and time again are stupid!

End of conversation!

IRM

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think I will have a party....
afterall, it is my B-Day!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Its only a month away people. I don't know a part of me can't wait to see egg on peoples faces on the 21st.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It will never happen on a Saturday - everyone knows that nothing newsworthy happens on Saturday or Sunday. Look for a late Friday apocalypse to slip in too late to make the Friday news and by Monday everyone will have forgotten it happened.

In all seriousness, as a Christian, these things are crazy. I am pretty sure Jesus said that the end will come like a thief in the night and that none would know the timing. He said nothing about there being a secret decoder ring at the bottom of the box of the host which would help to unlock hidden messages in the bible.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I bet these tards are wrong like all the rest of the tards who've said the same BS before...same # different day...blah blah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join