It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of The World Now Set For May 21st - It's A Saturday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Yes I know right. I lost count how many times the earth destrusted and the poles shift and the NEO crashed into the earth.

At this point it is like get it over with already......

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is Camping's second try. He was wrong the first time. The Bible says not to believe false prophets.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a4fb405af33.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

They have already been wrong not only once, but twice before - regarding the end of the world.
Come May 22, they will probably just come up with yet another endtime date.
And baaah, baaah says the sheeps and follows the shepherd yet again.
Sigh...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So if these good Christians people don't go to heaven on the 21st do the rest of us supposed bad Christians have to donate clothing, housing and money to them??? Maybe this is what they are counting on.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleDragon
May 21st? I really wonder what happened to the OTHER day, the one that's much
closer - May 15th, only five days from now!

Everyone's forgotten the doom on that date!

PSSST.....

It's March

You still have time

REPENT!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34abccc6b607.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ugh. I have a track meet that Saturday, Regional Championship. Do you think they could postpone it to the following Sunday? Or better yet, after the 28th, so i won't miss the state championship?

Thanks!!!
edit on 9-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well at least the rapture will not affect abovetopsecret's numbers
may 22nd there will be threads saying the rapture was done by aliens
or the goverment lol even then nobody will believe this happend lol not
saying it will happen but , i see scripture coming true in current events and feel something is coming bad , just do not know what that is yet
i am about 50/50 on this may date coming true, they have 2 failed dates so far but is the third the charm? his math seems to add up
he has others convinced everyday people will be interesting day either way,

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Seems like you are pretty confident in the fact that you will be taken during the rapture, huh? Are you sure about that? Some of the other runners might dissapear mid stride, giving you less competition. Go break a...........ummmm, state track record!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes! I win!!!! Only there's no one to record my time....
edit on 9-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hallelujah! I have uncovered a two minute some odd second video of the prediction itself! Camping himself seems a little stiff and ghost-like if you ask me. I wonder if he always looked like the crypt keeper.

Without further ado, may I present you with Harold Camping's prediction for the May 21st 2011, destruction of the planet. He assures a devout listener that calls in about the donations being made to his billion dollar ministry because of his prediction that there will be judgment on May the 22nd and refunds are not on the agenda. Praise all ye joyful and triumphant donors to the Family Radio's coffers!

He is adamant that May the 21st 2011 is the day that the long awaited destruction of the evil doer will commence. He says there are no if's involved here. He says it is a fact! We know he must be right because there are no scholars of Theology who have figured this out, but Camping with his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering has uncovered this fact. Hallelujah, merry Easter oh ye faithful. Sorry man, just watch the video.

edit on 9-3-2011 by jackflap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Lets discuss this on Sunday May 22..the world is not going to end.I know people have jumped on that and if there is anything to be alarmed about..it is the rapid degradation of the common mans mind. What will you all do when nothing happens? I think people embrace these things for different reasons

1.They are so unhappy with their lives anything different is what they crave.Including the rapture

2. People who are not accepted by those they wish to be and this will be the event that knocks down the social structure they are craving to be apart of..i.e. " If I can't have it no one can" syndrome

3Uneducated less skilled unemployed people have nothing better to do then "research" Hoping to be the first to crack the case..again acceptance..to name just few..

These are just examples..but what they all deal with is ones own life..most people want this end because to them..their lives are already crap..no futures..I'm not saying everyone..so get the sand out your vajay jays.

These doomsday people have nothing to back them up..they latch on anything that scientifically fits the bill so to speak..Do not listen to people running around calling the day of the end..sheesh...even the bible says "No man shall know the day" So you know these people have either lost their minds and are doing this solely to alarm the people of this country adding nothing more then another problem you need to worry about..no..we'll all be here in April and in 2013..pay attention to the problems you can do something tangible about. The economy..the NWO..those are real issues that need your attention.

i understood everything u sed and theres just one question i have for you....whats a veejay jay??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well that is good news.. I won't have to mow the grass or do the clothes washing then..phew I get to rest a little.

This story isn't really funny.. but it is quite sad in that it shows just how gullible people are when their mind is Limited by Indoctrinated Beliefs.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of asteroid Massalia it is supposed to be closer than comet Elenin on March 16 not sure if it could have ant effect on us.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
didn't harold camping try this in the 80s? then the 90s? 1994, to be exact, sometime in september? that was our due date, and, well... reminds me of those house of yahweh people, does harold camping say an atomic baby will kill us all, too?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sure, and I believe that there have been 7,000 wrong predictions of the end of the world over that same span of time. One little question. What evidence do you have that 4990 BC was the year of the flood? Your entire (well, not really the entire) calculation is based on that.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder i understood everything u sed and theres just one question i have for you....whats a veejay jay??

You'll hafta ask Oprah about that; but BE CAREFUL! Her Vajayjay is packin' heat. (South Park, "A Million Little Fibers.)

In re: Camping's May 21 Rapture date - Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

And it's as simple as that.
edit on 3/9/2011 by OldCorp because: I fixed sumpin

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
If you yourself are reading this and thinking what an ignorant bastard I am and how I will suffer while your riding a white pony to the pearly gates please give me your stuff to enjoy for the however many days I have before I die.. It really is the Christian thing to do.

What good is it if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul? -Jesus Christ

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Dear SUICIDEHK45

What do I think? What do I think?? What do I think??? What do I think????

I think all these people should give all there money to these kids
hiv-aids-kids.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These doomsday cults are great so long as they all top themselves. Less crazies in the world. healthier gene pool... Darwinism in full effect! Bring on 2012 I say!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join